SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 41 of 73 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 57 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

watchthefeet - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:55 pm

bilolo wrote:I'm sure Kaitlyn would want to skip this episode and air the next one rofl

I suspect you are 100% correct. Of course I don't know if the next one or even the next several are going to be any better. IMO this won't get better for a while anyway - not until she tells Shawn.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

watchthefeet - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:59 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
bilolo wrote:I'm sure Kaitlyn would want to skip this episode and air the next one rofl

I suspect you are 100% correct. Of course I don't know if the next one or even the next several are going to be any better. IMO this won't get better for a while anyway - not until she tells Shawn.
Except I thought she can do whatever she wants, so why is she scared to tell Shawn? laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud Her blogs and interviews after tonight are going to be totally hilarious in comparison to what she's already said about this situation.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:01 pm

Alanna wrote:I think what was most confusing is that Nick is "real life" and Shawn was "Bachelor life." So it was probably really difficult for Kaitlyn to understand her real feelings and what's appropriate because her reality tv life was clashing with a very real life friend. I'm SO happy for her sake she got there in the end.
Very true that this world of reality-tv and real life collided. If N is sexguy as I believe he is, then despite her feelings for Shawn she felt strongly about Nick enough to possibly risk that - so that is more than just friendship.

As to happy that she got there in the end: The FRC is just the beginning.

Then there is the hiding/barely seeing one another post-FRC and then ATFR which is the true beginning of a relationship that is not needing to be secret. For all the connection one may have, the lead and F1 barely know each other post-FRC. So whether she made the right choice or not is not who she chose at FRC but whether it actually lasts. Time will tell.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:28 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

Except I thought she can do whatever she wants, so why is she scared to tell Shawn? laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud Her blogs and interviews after tonight are going to be totally hilarious in comparison to what she's already said about this situation.

IMO she's afraid he will leave - or will check-out on her. She may be waiting for the right opportunity. She may have been planning on premature sex with Shawn for a long time - waiting for the first opportunity to present itself - and the show made sure the opportunity was presented with Nick first.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:59 pm

Lucas15 wrote: She may have been planning on premature sex with Shawn for a long time - waiting for the first opportunity to present itself - and the show made sure the opportunity was presented with Nick first.
If Kailtyn wanted sex with Shawn but Nick was just this substitute that TPTB lured her into having sex at the first opportunity, imho, I am hesitant to delve into what type of view that paints of Kaitlyn herself.

I prefer to take Kaitlyn's word that she wanted to explore things with Nick whom she was decidedly very giddy about when he showed up while juggling her feelings with Shawn whom she had met in person nearly 4 weeks prior. No one can force someone to have sex, no matter the alcohol or opportunity.

I happen to think things were confusing and complicated because that's how Kaitlyn felt. Knowing the ending doesn't, imo, make everything Kaitlyn does about Shawn. She has admitted herself that she had amazing chemistry with Nick and neither he nor Shawn are interchangeable bodies/people. jmho
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:10 am

That out of control chemistry with Nick is called lust, it doesn't last, it's not deep enough, it is superficial. So when the feeling wore off, she dumped him at F2.
But, I don't think its going to work out long term with Shawn, bcs even if he didn't watch it, his family did and they seem very close.
The other problem is that we just didn't hear about it like they do the FS date, TP actually showed too much, the sound they were making and everything...they are evil, they ruin this girl
I am sorry, but Kaitlin deserve to be dumped, it seams she has problem controlling her sexual desire, she is not ready for marriage now, she needs to do all the exploration she can, then settle down. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:30 am

On GMA this morning, when asked about Shawn getting jealous, Kait said "they need to remember what show they are on." Her tone and words make me think she is not with Shawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:39 am

BKay wrote:On GMA this morning, when asked about Shawn getting jealous, Kait said "they need to remember what show they are on." Her tone and words make me think she is not with Shawn.
She was very firm, wasn't she? And quite upbeat. I wasn't expecting that considering what was aired last night. Maybe Shawn is giving her tons of support behind the scenes and they have moved past it? But given that she must be aware of Nick's tweets and IG post and since they were in the article with her talking about him and that his tweets were stated as being supportive in the article (although others differ) I am wondering if Shawn and Kaitlyn both are just over it together since she seemed very relaxed? Either way, she seemed quite at ease/confident and adamant in her stance of no regret even more than the beginning of the show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:48 am

^^Allaboutlove, maybe they both know how badly there were each played by tptb and have agreed to put it in the past. That's what love would do anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:58 am

BKay wrote:^^Allaboutlove, maybe they both know how badly there were each played by tptb and have agreed to put it in the past. That's what love would do anyway.
I don't think tptb forced Kaitlyn to have sex with Nick though? That's all Kait's decision.

I just feel bad for both of them, I LOVE watching their sweet interactions, but I don't know how they will ever survive this.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:58 am

[quote="Maggenzm"]That out of control chemistry with Nick is called lust, it doesn't last, it's not deep enough, it is superficial. So when the feeling wore off, she dumped him at F2.
But, I don't think its going to work out long term with Shawn, bcs even if he didn't watch it, his family did and they seem very close.
The other problem is that we just didn't hear about it like they do the FS date, TP actually showed too much, the sound they were making and everything...they are evil, they ruin this girl
I am sorry, but Kaitlin deserve to be dumped, it seams she has problem controlling her sexual desire, she is not ready for marriage now, she needs to do all the exploration she can, then settle down. JMO[/quote

I agree I don't think K is ready for marriage besides the tough part about their relationship is aftr. My thing is if she fessed up to the pre FS sex and managed to talk Shawn to stay I would think at the time she was certain he would be f1, so why take nick to FS for a second round. She strikes me as the carefree type who enjoys flings and casual sex. Sex is not a big deal to her.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  watchthefeet - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 41 1f49b  watchthefeet - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 41 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:10 pm

Sex is a big deal and it is a big deal to K; she's said as much.  I don't think you can say she's not ready for marriage because she's attracted/sleeps with multiple guys.  This is the format of the show; she dates/sleeps with multiple guys... just like countless contestants have done before her.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 73 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 57 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11