SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 31 of 73 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 52 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

watchthefeet - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by isittrue Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:10 am

We may have to watch the posts and the feet following Monday's episode. Don't they get a SHV next week? I think that will be most telling to see how he's dealing with it starting after Monday's episode and going through the rest of the season.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

watchthefeet - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:26 am

isittrue wrote:We may have to watch the posts and the feet following Monday's episode.  Don't they get a SHV next week?  I think that will be most telling to see how he's dealing with it starting after Monday's episode and going through the rest of the season.    
Yeah, but I kinda don't even want to bother taking a look after Monday since it feels pretty hopeless. And to think, they were so freaking cute arguing over Mario Kart a week ago. Ugh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:29 am

Alanna wrote:
isittrue wrote:We may have to watch the posts and the feet following Monday's episode.  Don't they get a SHV next week?  I think that will be most telling to see how he's dealing with it starting after Monday's episode and going through the rest of the season.    
Yeah, but I kinda don't even want to bother taking a look after Monday since it feels pretty hopeless. And to think, they were so freaking cute arguing over Mario Kart a week ago. Ugh.

Yeah, I know it's not going to be fun times for Team SnapChat for a while. no no

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:41 pm

IDK I can't see Monday's epi making a difference to Shawn. I would hope he knows every detail by now.

If he doesn't, then that for sure will be a problem. I don't think K would keep anything a secret. She's already admitted in the media, she doesn't regret it and she has made a case about honesty more than once.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:23 pm

Alanna wrote:Yeah, but I kinda don't even want to bother taking a look after Monday since it feels pretty hopeless. And to think, they were so freaking cute arguing over Mario Kart a week ago. Ugh.

I totally understand the emotion but really - has anything changed between last week and next week for Kaitlyn and Shawn? IMO they are the same two people they were teasing each other about Mario Brothers, and everything they will know next week they knew last week. The only thing that's changed is what we know now that we didn't know last week. Maybe that's changed us - but I don't think it's changed them.

GuardianAngel wrote:IDK I can't see Monday's epi making a difference to Shawn. I would hope he knows every detail by now.

If he doesn't, then that for sure will be a problem. I don't think K would keep anything a secret. She's already admitted in the media, she doesn't regret it and she has made a case about honesty more than once.

I agree GA and I can't see anything being shown that's going to make a difference. If a difference was to be made it would have happened when Shawn first found out about Nick and sex-gate and that was months ago - and in the past.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:31 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Yeah, but I kinda don't even want to bother taking a look after Monday since it feels pretty hopeless. And to think, they were so freaking cute arguing over Mario Kart a week ago. Ugh.

I totally understand the emotion but really - has anything changed between last week and next week for Kaitlyn and Shawn? IMO they are the same two people they were teasing each other about Mario Brothers, and everything they will know next week they knew last week. The only thing that's changed is what we know now that we didn't know last week. Maybe that's changed us - but I don't think it's changed them.

GuardianAngel wrote:IDK I can't see Monday's epi making a difference to Shawn. I would hope he knows every detail by now.

I agree GA and I can't see anything being shown that's going to make a difference. If a difference was to be made it would have happened when Shawn first found out about Nick and sex-gate and that was months ago - and in the past.

I agree GA and Lucas, our new knowledge of the situation doesn't change the relationship between S and K. The only thing IMO that could have the power to change their relationship is if Shawn has not truly dealt with his feelings about the issue. But, I would hope that was the first thing they worked on together and that it truly is in the past. If they stick together, it could have the power to make them even stronger together. I am hopeful...

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:37 pm

IA. I don't see K keeping anything a secret at all. Shawn will need to understand that K was lead, this is what the show is, and if he truly loves her then he will have been just as honest with her as she has been with him and they will move on from the past and what was on the show. He should feel fine about it anyway, she chose him in the end regardless of any prior connection/sexgate with someone else because her connection with Shawn was stronger.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:50 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't see K keeping anything a secret at all.

She really can't, or so it appears. Things were caught on camera and on a mic that can't be uncaught. She said things that seem to be in an ITM that can't be unsaid because cameras were rolling. Her ability to keep a secret was nullified by everything she said on camera and she has to have known that. Her only option was to tell the truth.

Shawn will need to understand that K was lead, this is what the show is, and if he truly loves her then he will have been just as honest with her as she has been with him and they will move on from the past and what was on the show. He should feel fine about it anyway, she chose him in the end regardless of any prior connection/sexgate with someone else because her connection with Shawn was stronger.

I'm sure that Shawn was devastated when he learned about sex-gate but it seems that won't be shown for some time, and we have no idea how Kaitlyn will tell him. This has been a very unconventional season so far and IMO will continue to be very unconventional and I can imagine ways or circumstances where Shawn finds out about sex-gate and at the same time finds out that he is the one Kaitlyn wants to spend the rest of her life with if he will have her. We just don't know.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:31 pm

Yes, it does change things for me because now I imagine that Shawn was told this titillating tidbit at the 11th hour, when he has already made up his mind to propose. I picture Kaitlyn telling him at like 1am before the frc, I doubt he was going to backtrack at that point. Maybe he loves her that much that he's processed it all and is fine with it now, I don't know, but I doubt it. Jmo.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:23 pm

Alanna wrote:Yes, it does change things for me because now I imagine that Shawn was told this titillating tidbit at the 11th hour, when he has already made up his mind to propose. I picture Kaitlyn telling him at like 1am before the frc, I doubt he was going to backtrack at that point. Maybe he loves her that much that he's processed it all and is fine with it now, I don't know, but I doubt it. Jmo.

I understand your point - I really do. At this point we have no idea when Kaitlyn is going to tell Shawn what happened but it does appear from the US Weekly article that it's not right away. So lets assume it is at the last moment (like the night before on the LCD) and she tells Shawn:

"Tomorrow is a big day for both of us; it's the end of this journey and we both have to make a decision that will affect the rest of our lives. Before you make yours there's something I have to tell you about my journey. Nick and I were intimate on our date in Dublin. I had to know if he could be the one for me and that was something I had to do. Now you have to make a decision if that's something in my past that you can live with but before you make that decision I will tell you something about my future. Tomorrow I don't know what Nick is going to say to me but what I am going to say to him is that I am in love with you and I don't know what you're going to do but I will stay single if it can't work out for us. If you can't live with what I've done I will totally understand it if you don't show up at the rose ceremony - I really will. But if you do show up I'm going to tell you that I love you and give you the final rose. And if you propose to me I will accept and you will be the last man I will ever be intimate with for the rest of our lives."

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:37 pm

You may be right Lucas. Thus Kaitlyn saying in Utah after crying bout having to have the most important conversation of her life. Truly hope they can make it together through all the negative press and comments for the next few months. When does BIP start? The sooner the better for them as it will change everyone's focus.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:40 pm

laugh out loud Lucas, she needs to hire you as a ghostwriter. I'm sure that's what she said less eloquently and that's the refreshing thing she's talking about (being alone if she can't have Shawn), but I just don't buy it that he bought it for real, despite the engagement.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 73 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 52 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11