SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 22 of 73 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 47 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:10 am

nd4reality wrote:Who is Alf ?

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 22 Alf
http://traffic.libsyn.com/mygenerationpodcast/alf.jpg

Last edited by bluwavz on Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:12 am

I find Shawn's manliness SUPER hot, but he's also playful and Kaitlyn just eats up all his attention and affection focused on her. It's really cute to me.

I'm glad we know he didn't implode and somehow they've managed to limp to the frc because heavens to Betsy he is captain of the struggle ship seeing Kait dating other men and it's only about to get worse for him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:12 am

Alf was a USA tv show in the mid 80's. 
source
Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 22 2092087-alf1

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:13 am

OMG blu - t4p.

That is all kinds of wrong laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:14 am

IMO Shawn is manliest guy out of all her guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:14 am

Alf was cute. My kids had a talking Alf doll. It may still be around somewhere.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:17 am

I think Shawn is attractive but in the pic I posted he has the same hairstyle as ALF. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:26 am

whit90 wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:
Rolly wrote:I hope Kaitlyn is happy with Shawn but for the life of me I don't see what everyone else sees in this guy. He has a great body but his looks do nothing for me and I don't see a lot of depth there. Lots of guys in this group to me are much cuter. To each his own I guess. And I get the competiton thing but his reaction to Nick seems a bit immature...he can't even say his name? What????

I totally agree with you.  I'm not seeing it either.

I also agree he is not one I would look twice at.  I also thought he was childish and shallow when he would not even say his name.  Very immature to me. JMO

That was super childish to me too. It just seemed like he knew that he was the frontrunner before Nick got there, and once he had real competition, he was going to be a jerk just because he wasn't the automatic winner anymore. I get the idea of being annoyed with producer manipulation, but, at the end of the day, he signed up for this and had a much better idea of what goes on since his good friend was already on the show. I still like him because he impressed me so much on the first night, but if he continues to go down this path of anger and jealousy, I don't know...

And (hiding under chair emoji), I'm actually not the biggest JP fan either...

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:28 am

Kashathediva wrote:Alf was a USA tv show in the mid 80's. 
source
Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 22 2092087-alf1

omg kasha cantstopl cantstopl
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:55 am

kokopolo wrote:I don't find him physically handsome - he looks more Alf than Ryan Gosling to me BUT I love his personality.  He is such a MAN - from the way he carries himself, his walk, his man voice, the way he treats Kaitlyn when she walks into a room is so gentlemanly.  I'm sure he smells like a man too (in a good way).  I can totally see him fixin things with his hot man hands.  His face is not my type but the guy is HOT.

Stacia620 wrote:
Rolly wrote:I hope Kaitlyn is happy with Shawn but for the life of me I don't see what everyone else sees in this guy. He has a great body but his looks do nothing for me and I don't see a lot of depth there. Lots of guys in this group to me are much cuter. To each his own I guess. And I get the competiton thing but his reaction to Nick seems a bit immature...he can't even say his name? What????

Does anyone want to smell him? She keeps referring to the way he smells. I find myself smelling Ralph Lauren Black Label whenever he is on the screen.
I think he is the total package. Will be interesting to watch his edit.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:59 am

BowenAnderson wrote:
kokopolo wrote:I don't find him physically handsome - he looks more Alf than Ryan Gosling to me BUT I love his personality.  He is such a MAN - from the way he carries himself, his walk, his man voice, the way he treats Kaitlyn when she walks into a room is so gentlemanly.  I'm sure he smells like a man too (in a good way).  I can totally see him fixin things with his hot man hands.  His face is not my type but the guy is HOT.

Stacia620 wrote:

Does anyone want to smell him?  She keeps referring to the way he smells.  I find myself smelling Ralph Lauren Black Label whenever he is on the screen.
I think he is the total package.  Will be interesting to watch his edit.
I know!!! Including the first night, when she told him he smells "delightful." Either he has the best cologne or his natural pheromones are the perfect fit to Kait's.

Yeah, the love child of Calvin Harris and Ryan, Alf Gosling, has got it going on!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:55 am

K def seems "high" on sensations around Shawn giggling
She's quite the sensual person so I assume she'd wanted to jump his bones from that first moment she smelled him as well.
Maybe she's feeling so sensual around shawn that it bleeds into her time with other guys cantstopl but i still think he's sex guy and have thought that for a few weeks now.

I've been trying to figure out K's type (remember all the hockey and big bulky farmer types she dated?) I've always felt K is the kind of girl who likes the guy all the girls tend to chase/has an air of unattainability - per her admission - but is also the "physically bulky and manly" type rather than the smart and cultured "nice guy" who dotes on her. so all the these guys really didn't have the same chance -- dr. c, ben, joe, nick imho

I said this before -- based on her first dates -- clint and ben z -- K is into "manly men" not quite just quirky adorkable guys who are in the rest of her f6 -- once clint and ben weren't it for her it was actually a narrow list of choices. at least that's what I am thinking...we'll see how things are explained by her in the coming months etc.

Last edited by emusha on Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 73 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 47 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11