SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 18 of 73 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 45 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

watchthefeet - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:00 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:would like a cliffnote for this show's wkend drama.

- Friday evening Kaitlyn, in what appears to be an accident, snapchatted (to her public story line) a video of her in bed with Shawn, teasing each other about a video game
- While the video was deleted very quickly, it wasn't deleted quickly enough and someone captured it, sent it to RS who tweeted it to all his followers
- By Saturday afternoon, Shawn was in Nashville with Cupcake, tweeting away his presence there and Kaitlyn was in Chicago with Whitney, tweeting away her presence there
- Most of the tabloids have picked up on the video. ABC has yet to comment on it.

Other than that - it was an uneventful weekend ...
Business as normal! Now if any future final couples mess up, they will always have, "At least we're not Shawn and Kaitlyn" laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

watchthefeet - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:11 pm

Alanna wrote:Business as normal! Now if any future final couples mess up, they will always have, "At least we're not Shawn and Kaitlyn" laugh out loud

Maybe we need to add a new phrase to our lexicon of show jargon:

A Mesnick: to cry uncontrollable over a concrete railing after sending someone home that you care about
A Nick: to continue to pursue someone who already rejected you
A Kaitlyn: to blow the whole season's suspense up in 15 seconds using Snapchat

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:34 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:would like a cliffnote for this show's wkend drama.

- Friday evening Kaitlyn, in what appears to be an accident, snapchatted (to her public story line) a video of her in bed with Shawn, teasing each other about a video game
- While the video was deleted very quickly, it wasn't deleted quickly enough and someone captured it, sent it to RS who tweeted it to all his followers
- By Saturday afternoon, Shawn was in Nashville with Cupcake, tweeting away his presence there and Kaitlyn was in Chicago with Whitney, tweeting away her presence there
- Most of the tabloids have picked up on the video. ABC has yet to comment on it.

Other than that - it was an uneventful weekend ...

See what happens when I stay off boards ... well, maybe I need to do it more often. ALL the interesting things happen when I'm not paying attention.

Seems RS hasn't commented yet on what he thinks it means regarding his predicted ending. He must be doing research.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:48 pm

RS is "triple checking" with his sources and has "one more detail" to confirm before he releases the shocking spoiler that Kait is now with Shawn. cantstopl

Either that or he is trying to figure out if there is a way to do the photoshop equivalent of a doctored snap chat of Kait in bed with Nick, which he'll release "exclusively" watchthefeet - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 18 3806527698

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:50 pm

I think he was hearing that the spoiler was off because he was saying that he's only as good as his sources and if they come through for him. So I think he would have gotten it eventually, Kait just helped him along.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:54 pm

RS is a boob, there, I said it. If you are reading here Steviepoo, you are a boob!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:55 pm

He will make his statement when he finished burying the bodies involved that gave him the false info to begin with. 
Check your local Investigative ID stations for Reality TV Blogger Digs Deep: Blogger Snaps after being Snapped.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:59 pm

Well I suppose he has to release another recap soon, so he can't avoid the issue much longer. I don't envy him at all. That's what you get for blowing so much hot air. You end up looking like a fool.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:59 pm

Personally, it keeps me more interested in the spoilers if RS is wrong occasionally. I get a huge kick out of the game him and Fleiss play against each other. RS is a great player but, truth be told, Fleiss is better. I think most of the time he figures it isn't a big deal if everything gets spoiled, but then tries to pull out the occasional surprise. I do wish RS would just say "got me, this time, oh well" and then go back to spoiling. He is 95% right; that is good enough.

Of course, maybe, Kaitlyn ended the season single and then, well, a fan fantasy actually happened: things changed. Wow, we really are due for THAT story!

Looking forward to seeing how it all plays out! On TV, on the web, all of it! Seriously, it all wraps together to make the show fun. Show by itself? Boring.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Shawn was probably pleased with the foiler, that way he could fly under the radar more easily to see Kaitlyn. He looks none too pleased in the pics post snapchat gate.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:12 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Shawn was probably pleased with the foiler, that way he could fly under the radar more easily to see Kaitlyn.  He looks none too pleased in the pics post snapchat gate.  
I think so too. They had a lot more leeway with the spoiler, he returned from the show and posted only about her, she was talking about his body everywhere, it was just easier since she was SINGLE. I wonder what their sm instructions are now, not to mention each other at all?

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:29 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:I think most of the time he figures it isn't a big deal if everything gets spoiled, but then tries to pull out the occasional surprise.

ITA. IMO it would be very difficult to stop spoilers. The more people who know something the greater the likelihood that one of them likes to gossip and all you need to do is become known as someone interested in that particular gossip and you'll get told it - that's one of RS big sources. One example of this was the plane-gate video - taken by some relatively random airline passenger who happened to know RS and sent him the video. Another example is why Snapchar-gate spread so quickly - the person who saw it captured it and sent it to RS knowing he'd be interested.

What used to be six degrees of separation is now about 3.43 on Twitter (according to Wikipedia) so it's very hard for MF to keep ahead of that ever shorter connection between an information source and RS.

Of course, maybe, Kaitlyn ended the season single and then, well, a fan fantasy actually happened: things changed. Wow, we really are due for THAT story!

That IMO this is possible has intrigued me since I first read the spoiler. That said I think this may have been a season that the show wanted a spoiler out there that Kait was single because of the drama that could unfold at the ATFR - and the viewers that would tune in to see what happens (ATFR viewership is often down from the finale) and that might have been reason enough to make an effort to foil the spoiler this season.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 73 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 45 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11