SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 16 of 73 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 44 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:38 pm

Shawn is definitely Kaitlin's man. They both looked pretty comfortable. Now whether she picked him at the final rose ceremony or AFTER, we will have to watch. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:49 pm

Beagle wrote:Which was the picture of Nick that Shawn previously liked? I don't have an IG account, is there a way to track what each of them are liking even without an account?
This is the IG pic that Shawn liked and then unliked later on. I took a s/shot of him liking it when he did (snipped it) and the IG pic he liked/unliked. The very next IG pic on that account is of Shawn and Kaitlyn. So that's probably why he unliked the pic. And the "accidental" like reason isn't flying with me either. Even more ridiculous is that this IG account says they love RS! Too funny that Shawn liked that.

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 16 Snippe10Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 16 Thismm10

No matter what (TPTB made him like it/his own issues/Nick is terrible, etc), I don't find it nice that Shawn liked something like that at all -no matter his reasons it is still liking something false. There's being a fan of someone and then there is liking someone and acknowledging something not so nice. I just don't see it as a very nice/wonderful thing to do especially if Shawn already got the girl and is with her anyway. Doesn't bode well already, imo. Sex-guy or not sex-guy. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:03 am

It's most certainly false but doubt Nick cares a bit about that so-called rumor. I don't see Shawn liking it means much of anything other than maybe he found it funny and in any case since when does the f1 have to like the f2?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Beagle wrote:Which was the picture of Nick that Shawn previously liked? I don't have an IG account, is there a way to track what each of them are liking even without an account?
This is the IG pic that Shawn liked and then unliked later on. I took a s/shot of him liking it when he did (snipped it) and the IG pic he liked/unliked. The very next IG pic on that account is of Shawn and Kaitlyn. So that's probably why he unliked the pic. And the "accidental" like reason isn't flying with me either. Even more ridiculous is that this IG account says they love RS! Too funny that Shawn liked that.

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 16 Snippe10Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 16 Thismm10

No matter what (TPTB made him like it/his own issues/Nick is terrible, etc), I don't find it nice that Shawn liked something like that at all -no matter his reasons it is still liking something false. There's being a fan of someone and then there is liking someone and acknowledging something not so nice. I just don't see it as a very nice/wonderful thing to do especially if Shawn already got the girl and is with her anyway. Doesn't bode well already, imo. Sex-guy or not sex-guy. jmo

I guess I don't understand. why isn't it nice? It's not nice to like that maybe Nick is moving on and finding happiness with someone else? How would Shawn know that's false? Sorry I guess I'm just confused

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:17 am

^ The IG pic is captioned with N being with Whitney. It is not a stretch that K's bf/fiance Shawn is aware of K's nugget Whitney not dating N. I would think that Shawn is fully aware that this is false. JS, bff to Whit has stated that this is false.

Seen through the lens of snapchat-gate, Shawn doesn't follow N, he refuses to even mention his name he has said, and that the pic he likes is N is with Whitney? Not sure why Shawn would be happy for N even if it were true and it's been said it is not (plus K is with W right now).  

Again, jmo seen through that lens. It is not feathering and tarring Shawn. Only because of seeing it through that lens it's not imo necessary for Shawn to like something he very likely knows is false. Props to him for unliking it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:38 am

Shawn refused to mention Nick's name what a month,  six weeks, 2 months ago? Not to mention it was undoubtedly producer prompted. No way to know how he feels now unless one's a mind reader.  I think the fixation on SM leads to many false conclusions. Becca last season is a classic example. JMHO. Smiley

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:44 am

^ Hard to know b/c the SM snapchat of K and S post-filming seems to be a correct conclusion. So sometimes SM lets the cat out the bag and gives clues.

The track record for this show is not so great and the odds are against the couples already. I am hopeful for fans that they may last, despite this. They seem well-suited. Looking forward to the seeing what happens on screen (or on SM. laugh out loud )

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:51 am

I have no idea why he liked it but I hope he's over whatever happened with Nick and it no longer bothers him. I feel like sometimes you get so caught up in something that happened months ago and allow it to destroy the present and future.

If what Shawn wants is a future with Kait, I really hope he doesn't have any animosity or bitterness towards the past and can just move forward, otherwise it'll destroy them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:02 am

^ So often someone will like something on SM that may or may not be a clue and later on one can piece these things together to see if they are clues.
The clues can go both ways, good or bad, and it is usually in hindsight one sees which way they went.

K hiding herself from IG posts of her with N the weekend before he was on show.
This was one thing that was stated on this forum that may be a clue she wasn't with N. It ended up she wasn't.

So I hope that K&S don't focus on N so much.
When one truly isn't bothered with something one ignores it and is indifferent. Sometimes that is the best way to move on.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:03 am

Shawn is friendly with Ben H and Chris Cupcake on sm, and doesn't follow Nick. Which is totally fine with me. You don't have to be friends with everyone. But all of sudden he liked the one about Nick and Whit dating? When did he like it, before or after snapchat gate? Did he try to stir the pot, divert the attention or accidental?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Thanks AAL for posting it! I don't know exactly what to think about Shawn's action on this but I detect sarcasm. hmmm
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:59 am

Nick is a polarizing character - some people like him and some people dislike him. The thing a bit unusual about Nick is the intensity of the like / dislike opinions because those that like him like him a lot and those that dislike him dislike him a lot.

Shawn, IMO, is someone who falls in the group that dislikes Nick, and IMO he was there before anything on Kaitlyn's season happened. I don't expect him to change his opinion.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 73 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 44 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+84
emptysquares
Emilia23_12
fashionista84
eirekay
lurker11