SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:22 pm

It is sooo easy to make an error on snapchat! It's so easy when you're taking a photo or video and accidentally post it to your "story" Trust me I've done it and didn't know about it. I can't believe they'd allow her to use snapchat for that reason and especially after Andis screw up

Back to top Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:23 pm

reason wrote:
bilolo wrote:Do you think "premature activity" was with Nick then ?

I dont think she slept with Nick, RS is coming up filty and I look back now and that feet coming out of her room and shawn in bed moving about and the elevator he is the sleep guy.
I hope it's him because i want a happy ending everytime in this show. Don't like when things are messy.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:24 pm

Is Steve still trying to figure out what happened with Shawn now? I think he just got a little hint.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:24 pm

What if this is taken from "the premature activity" ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:25 pm

Max64 wrote:It is sooo easy to make an error on snapchat!  It's so easy when you're taking a photo or video and accidentally post it to your "story"  Trust me I've done it and didn't know about it.  I can't believe they'd allow her to use snapchat for that reason and especially after Andis screw up

i googled and yes, this is true so this could be an innocent mistake by kaitlyn. who knows?

so is the shv in arizona since she was last spotted there?

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:25 pm

This would explain why RS was hearing that Josh was the frontrunner for Bachelor, as if Shawn had really been the Deanna of the season, it would have been him.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:25 pm

Ouch! Shudder to think what pound of flesh Fleiss will exact from her for this.

CH was right about one thing-she is her own worst enemy. What was she thinking? no no

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:26 pm

Alanna wrote:Is Steve still trying to figure out what happened with Shawn now? I think he just got a little hint.

he'll probably say he's had this information for a while now but is still confirming with his sources just to save face. cantstopl

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:26 pm

I'm ignorant about Snapchat. Can someone tell me how we know that this did not occur during the filming?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:27 pm

bilolo wrote:What if this is taken from "the premature activity" ?

I believe you all said it is in the moment snapchat. Her hair is also jet black isnt it just got done recently so it is current.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:27 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Ouch!  Shudder to think what pound of flesh Fleiss will exact from her for this.

CH was right about one thing-she is her own worst enemy.  What was she thinking? no no
It's really easy to make a snapchat mistake, I've done it countless times but I never had what she had on the line. Good thing she got her calm, supportive guy by her side though right now laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana