SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:27 pm

So RS said he never knew what happened with Shawn FRC but knew about Nick. Wonder where he got that info from... dun dun dun.

Sounds like Ali 2.0 all over again.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sara11 Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:28 pm

I feel bad for her bc it's so so easy to put a snap on your my story as it's just above your most recent contact that you last sent a snap to. She had probably been snapchatting a friend with Shawn and then she probably only realised a couple seconds too late what she had done

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:28 pm

Honestly, I don't care if Shawn is F1 or not. As long as RS is right about Nick being dumped I'm happy.

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 35 87b72b10 teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 35 86669110 teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 35 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:28 pm

Going to be interesting to see how Kaitlyn is going to address the media from now on. She snapchatted this herself.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:29 pm

reason wrote:
bilolo wrote:What if this is taken from "the premature activity" ?

I believe you all said it is in the moment snapchat.  Her hair is also jet black isnt it just got done recently so it is current.
I know nothing about snapchat laugh out loud.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:29 pm

maniluh wrote:
Alanna wrote:Is Steve still trying to figure out what happened with Shawn now? I think he just got a little hint.

he'll probably say he's had this information for a while now but is still confirming with his sources just to save face. cantstopl

He can't possibly say that, b/c he just did his video chat last night where he was 10000% confident that she picks no one. He spent the last five minutes telling people they were idiots for doubting him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:29 pm

Now my thoughts about why she clean her sm has come through she was letting go of her past.  I am glad to see that Nick is happy and moving on from this.  I kept some thought to myself the cloudy tweet means same as a year ago.  He was giving away the answer I just did not believe him, fool me.

Last edited by reason on Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:30 pm

umngirl wrote:Honestly, I don't care if Shawn is F1 or not. As long as RS is right about Nick being dumped I'm happy.
Basically me. I did not want him to be F1.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:32 pm

Mistake or not. It is a very convenient mistake given the timing. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:33 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
maniluh wrote:
Alanna wrote:Is Steve still trying to figure out what happened with Shawn now? I think he just got a little hint.

he'll probably say he's had this information for a while now but is still confirming with his sources just to save face. cantstopl

He can't possibly say that, b/c he just did his video chat last night where he was 10000% confident that she picks no one. He spent the last five minutes telling people they were idiots for doubting him.

oh this is precioius! cantstopl

hmm if kaitlyn and shawn are together now, i guess i can forgive his sm activities the past few days? i'm guessing some of his replies are from kaitlyn. giggling

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:34 pm

She tired of the insults and all rofl

Last edited by bilolo on Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:34 pm

WOWWW mindblowing!!! laugh out loud cantstopl cantstopl

I think my speculation is right and shawn is sex guy!!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana