SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by maniluh Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:45 pm

mindless wrote:While I agree that Shawn has every reason to question things, I don't really know what Kaitlyn, or any lead, is supposed to say in such a situation. "You're right, I like him way better than you, so you should leave"? She clearly likes Shawn a lot, but barely knows him at this point, so passing up on Nick isn't an option. I always find these people delusional when they think they should be the be all and end all for the lead after a few weeks. Shawn hasn't even had an individual date yet. If he can't handle the competition then he should leave.

yup, this.

looking forward to his conversation with shawn. how they will resolve their difference will be a huge telling on how they will be as a couple.

at least we'll see a new side of their relationship other than the "the feeling are real for me" "i haven't felt like this" "shawn is so hot" convos they've been having.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:45 pm

mindless wrote:While I agree that Shawn has every reason to question things, I don't really know what Kaitlyn, or any lead, is supposed to say in such a situation. "You're right, I like him way better than you, so you should leave"? She clearly likes Shawn a lot, but barely knows him at this point, so passing up on Nick isn't an option. I always find these people delusional when they think they should be the be all and end all for the lead after a few weeks. Shawn hasn't even had an individual date yet. If he can't handle the competition then he should leave.

I agree with you actually.
I think his feelings for K really caught him off guard. And maybe not putting his best foot forward.
He was testing her. And letting her know his inner workings is in a way, building a case for himself. I'm sure a small part of her is flattered by his emotions over her.
Wonder if this exchange happened at the cocktail party before their 1-on-1 or after?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:46 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I'm interested/fascinated that she slept with Nick the week after this. Yeah, I don't know how she could ever have a happy ending with anyone not named Nick after this? At least Shawn's breakup speech to her won't be beating around the bush since he's very honest with her. I imagine it'll be something like--- "You are too much. Bye."

I've felt for some time that Kaitlyn would not have to say anything - even if she knows that her premature sex is going to come out on the show - if she had already decided who was F1 and the premature sex was with F1. F1 - and most of the rest of us - would probably think it was so romantic that she couldn't wait until the FD. The problem is if the premature sex is with someone else who is not her F1 and she wants to choose someone else. If Shawn had this reaction to Kaitlyn bringing Nick back could you imagine his reaction to finding out she had sex with someone else and then wants to pick Shawn????
I think this is exactly what happened. Girl be insane and/or a major self-saboteur. She must know in the back of her mind that she won't be with Shawn if she goes there with Nick after this reaction but she does it anyway.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:50 pm

agentcurls wrote:

I agree with you actually.
I think his feelings for K really caught him off guard. And maybe not putting his best foot forward.
He was testing her. And letting her know his inner workings is in a way, building a case for himself. I'm sure a small part of her is flattered by his emotions over her.
Wonder if this exchange happened at the cocktail party before their 1-on-1 or after?

I believe this is at the cocktail party in NY so then they go to SA where he has his 1:1.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:51 pm

^but if shawn really has strong feeling for kaitlyn, i don't understand how he won't be able to move forward from her having sex with another guy. jp did. molly took jason back after his rejection. chris was able to move forward from des's declaration of her love for brooks a few days/a week before accepting his proposal.

i think it all boils down to how strong her connection is with shawn/other guys.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:54 pm

Alanna wrote:
agentcurls wrote:...At least he's not indifferent (yes, I mean you, Justin)

I hope K can appreciate his honesty. It's pretty forthcoming. Her reaction does speak volumes.

Maybe they went in for a hug after this exchange?
I'm interested/fascinated that she slept with Nick the week after this. Yeah, I don't know how she could ever have a happy ending with anyone not named Nick after this? At least Shawn's breakup speech to her won't be beating around the bush since he's very honest with her. I imagine it'll be something like--- "You are too much. Bye."

I agree, is she had sex with Nick and then told Shawn, Shawn would be gone in a heart beat, no doubt about it. Especially after seeing this conversation just about bring Nick on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:55 pm

That is why I am saying I dont think he is fianl 1 but there for the bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:56 pm

maniluh wrote:^but if shawn really has strong feeling for kaitlyn, i don't understand how he won't be able to move forward from her having sex with another guy. jp did. molly took jason back after his rejection. chris was able to move forward from des's declaration of her love for brooks a few days/a week before accepting his proposal.

i think it all boils down to how strong her connection is with shawn/other guys.

Jason admitted to making a wrong choice when picking Melissa. I think that is different. I don't think Ashley slept with anyone else. And even Des didn't sleep with Brooks.
I think the situation with Nick and Kaitlyn is different.

I wonder if Josh ever got over her sleeping with Nick, and right before the engagement, no less?

Anyway, I could see how it bothered Shawn, or any of the guys who found out.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:59 pm

Max64 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
agentcurls wrote:...At least he's not indifferent (yes, I mean you, Justin)

I hope K can appreciate his honesty. It's pretty forthcoming. Her reaction does speak volumes.

Maybe they went in for a hug after this exchange?
I'm interested/fascinated that she slept with Nick the week after this. Yeah, I don't know how she could ever have a happy ending with anyone not named Nick after this? At least Shawn's breakup speech to her won't be beating around the bush since he's very honest with her. I imagine it'll be something like--- "You are too much. Bye."

I agree, is she had sex with Nick and then told Shawn, Shawn would be gone in a heart beat, no doubt about it.  Especially after seeing this conversation just about bring Nick on.  

But if K's sex takes place (episode after next?)...it does seem Shawn does stay? Or maybe they drag out the aftermath for a few episodes in which case, we don't know when/if he takes himself out after the big reveal.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:00 pm

Alanna wrote:I think this is exactly what happened. Girl be insane and/or a major self-saboteur. She must know in the back of her mind that she won't be with Shawn if she goes there with Nick after this reaction but she does it anyway.

Shawn has expressed that he is not just listening to what Kaitlyn says but looking at what Kaitlyn does to see if she "walks the walk" or just "talks the talk". She knows this once this conversation takes place - or at least she d**n well should know it. IMO the premature sex is with Nick (we'll know pretty soon I guess) and if it is I don't see Shawn wanting anything to do with Kaitlyn once he finds out what she did. I think the trajectory of the show is leading in that direction. I don't know why Kaitlyn didn't pick Nick but I suspect we'll get to see why she didn't but I do think we can see why she couldn't pick Shawn - he wouldn't want her. Maybe this is the explanation for CH's statement that Kaitlyn is her own worst enemy.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:00 pm

Diana wrote:http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-sneak-peek-kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-argue-nick-viall-video

She tells Shawn she's had strong feelings for him since day 1, and bringing Nick on doesn't change that. Yet she sleeps with Nick a week later. I am surprised he didn't bolt. Unless being the next lead was his real prize.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:03 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Diana wrote:http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-sneak-peek-kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-argue-nick-viall-video

She tells Shawn she's had strong feelings for him since day 1, and bringing Nick on doesn't change that. Yet she sleeps with Nick a week later. I am surprised he didn't bolt. Unless being the next lead was his real prize.

This could be the only explanation why he stuck around after the fact.

Or...just throwing it out there...RS is wrong & Shawn is sex guy.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana