SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:15 pm

...At least he's not indifferent (yes, I mean you, Justin)

I hope K can appreciate his honesty. It's pretty forthcoming. Her reaction does speak volumes.

Maybe they went in for a hug after this exchange?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

teamKaitlyn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:17 pm

agentcurls wrote:...At least he's not indifferent (yes, I mean you, Justin)

I hope K can appreciate his honesty. It's pretty forthcoming. Her reaction does speak volumes.

I'm interested/fascinated that she slept with Nick the week after this. Yeah, I don't know how she could ever have a happy ending with anyone not named Nick after this? At least Shawn's breakup speech to her won't be beating around the bush since he's very honest with her. I imagine it'll be something like--- "You are too much. Bye."

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:21 pm

Alanna wrote:

I'm interested/fascinated that she slept with Nick the week after this. Yeah, I don't know how she could ever have a happy ending with anyone not named Nick after this? At least Shawn's breakup speech to her won't be beating around the bush since he's very honest with her. I imagine it'll be something like--- "You are too much. Bye."
I have said IF Nick is the guy she slept with its Nick or no one!.which right now I tend to believe that who she did sleep with!
I reserve the right to change my mind!

Last edited by Hotmomma on Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:22 pm

Kaitlyn is ridiculous. I'm sorry. She can not expect Shawn to continue to put himself out there when she brings someone else in after 4 weeks. If she felt so strongly about their connection, why another guy? She is lucky he even stuck around. Rolling Eyes

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:25 pm

I hear them both challenge each other here. She's telling him not to put his walls up or it will fail. At the end he challenges her right back when he says that her actions aren't following her words.

So why do you think she started to cry? I don't know if it's because she's caught or because she's afraid?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:33 pm

jojo47 wrote:

I hear them both challenge each other here. She's telling him not to put his walls up or it will fail. At the end he challenges her right back when he says that her actions aren't following her words.

So why do you think she started to cry? I don't know if it's because she's caught or because she's afraid?

well....he didn't take himself out after this...and she didn't take him out either...so...they must still have been feelin' it even after this exchange. I think Shawn is the one who is afraid. K is caught off guard. Most leads are when challenged by their "underlings".... and perhaps a little afraid she might've screwed up what foundation they had.
I don't think it's anything they can't recover from.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:34 pm

While I agree that Shawn has every reason to question things, I don't really know what Kaitlyn, or any lead, is supposed to say in such a situation. "You're right, I like him way better than you, so you should leave"? She clearly likes Shawn a lot, but barely knows him at this point, so passing up on Nick isn't an option. I always find these people delusional when they think they should be the be all and end all for the lead after a few weeks. Shawn hasn't even had an individual date yet. If he can't handle the competition then he should leave.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:39 pm

the fact he gets the 1-1 next week is a big boost he should be fine after that? their interaction was very interesting to watch though feels very real and i'm appreciating tha cos his edit so far lacked depth i hope he doesn't say 'he's a piece of sh*t" to her face tho like in the preview and it's just edited
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:42 pm

Well since he had not a 1 on 1 date until now why is he arguing with Kaitlyn this is not the way to impress anyone and how do you start a relationship with a fight?  She dont know him yet, he does not know her yet but at least she has been talking to Nick for a while!  Who is he to think she must to question someone who he has not spend enough time with yet?

When Nick wanted to come on I did not see him questioning her but gave her the right to decide treating like an adult. Maybe because I dont like him I am seeing things differently

Last edited by reason on Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:43 pm

agentcurls wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

well....he didn't take himself out after this...and she didn't take him out either...so...they must still have been feelin' it even after this exchange. I think Shawn is the one who is afraid. K is caught off guard. Most leads are when challenged by their "underlings".... and perhaps a little afraid she might've screwed up what foundation they had.
I don't think it's anything they can't recover from.

It will be interesting to watch the conversation play out on Monday. This is pretty spliced because she has her hand on her face, then she doesn't, then she does. In the other preview we hear her asking him if he trusts her judgement & then she cries. So we'll have to see how it plays out. As you say, clearly they both decide it's worth going on.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:43 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm interested/fascinated that she slept with Nick the week after this. Yeah, I don't know how she could ever have a happy ending with anyone not named Nick after this? At least Shawn's breakup speech to her won't be beating around the bush since he's very honest with her. I imagine it'll be something like--- "You are too much. Bye."

I've felt for some time that Kaitlyn would not have to say anything - even if she knows that her premature sex is going to come out on the show - if she had already decided who was F1 and the premature sex was with F1. F1 - and most of the rest of us - would probably think it was so romantic that she couldn't wait until the FD. The problem is if the premature sex is with someone else who is not her F1 and she wants to choose someone else. If Shawn had this reaction to Kaitlyn bringing Nick back could you imagine his reaction to finding out she had sex with someone else and then wants to pick Shawn????

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:45 pm

Yes Lucas I have been thinking the same thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana