SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 46 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

camping - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by notarose Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:40 pm

Ohhhh, I just had to snag it for my avi.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

camping - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:42 pm

That is a cute pic. I hope that tee shirt does not mean he is considering being the one to hand out the roses, however.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:That is a cute pic. I hope that tee shirt does not mean he is considering being the one to hand out the roses, however.
Owl Clothing sent this particular t-shirt or baseball caps to many or all the guys this season.  Several of the guys have posted pics wearing them   Smiley 

... and he is accepting a rose...

Last edited by notarose on Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:49 pm

Good! Glad to hear that!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:26 pm

notarose wrote:Ohhhh, I just had to snag it for my avi.

Love this! He looks so cute in this picture. :inlove

He's gonna make a great dad...very sweet with kids if how he treats his little sister is any indication and woman in general for that matter..
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:34 pm

^ IA. Nick will be a great dad. Great family guy.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:45 pm

ElonM wrote:Awwww beatingheart
camping - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 46 11410727_1450748795245738_1439297704_n

nick_viall28
Sure thing kiddo. #TheBachelorette #bachelorette #bachelornation @clothingbyowl

Very cute, indeed!!! :cutiepie

camping - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 46 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:55 pm

In other news, Chris Viall posted a pic of his diploma - Bachelor of Science - which he earned in May of this year.  Great role model dad ... never too late to go after your dream.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:04 pm

notarose wrote:In other news, Chris Viall posted a pic of his diploma - Bachelor of Science - which he earned in May of this year.  Great role model dad ... never too late to go after your dream.
That is really awesome! Great role model. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:25 pm

I just love his whole family and that pic. with Nick and Bella is precious.. He will be a great dad and husband one day !!! Just when I think Nick can't get any better he proves me wrong again. He really is the total package. rose bud
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:38 am

What I learned tonight:
- definitely a "real" relationship evolved between Nick & Kaitlyn. Silly, goofy, giddy, provocative, passionate, sensual.  Just as it should be.  Never regrettable. 
- respect his ability to defend himself however am baffled as to why the guy should have to.  Can't imagine ever having to do likewise in my own life.  Viewers really need to chill out. 
- kudos to everyone who has pushed their impulse control button and not tweeted/IG ugly comments on the SM of real people who have appeared on reality tv shows.  #youcansitwithmeanytime  
- someone should do a thesis on "the personal gain/payoff" to hatemongers because I don't get it and would like to be enlightened.

Sleep well, #nickchicks, knowing our man remains true.

"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up." ~Jesse Jackson

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:51 am

I know better then reading other threads but can't do it anymore!!!! I'm back here to stay!!! To the Nick Chicks
goteam rock :sending flowers group hug
Notarose I agree with everything you said.... They are indeed very cute together!!! If they don't end up together then I'm sure Nick will meet his forever very soon!!! What a guy!!! Very cool, romantic, knows what he wants and go after it!!! Kaitlyn was putty in his hands and if she does end up with Shawn, wish her well. :yes:

camping - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 46 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass