SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 61 of 77 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

camping - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by Brill Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:24 pm

TopShelf  Welcome1 , Love your first post!! :yes: The reason we are all pretty darn sure it is not Nick as F1 because a couple of weeks back Kaitlyn posted on snap chat a picture of her and Shawn in bed.  We think accidentally but who knows.  It seemed Kaitlyn had her new shorter hair do and with it dyed black and she had it done since she's finished filming.

Now I hope that was all staged to put people off but most think it isn't.  Reality Steve originally said she didn't pick anyone at the end and then someone sent him that snap chat pic. and he has now changed it to she picked Shawn and they are engaged.

So bottom line if Nick is the F1 I will be one happy camper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jumping :cheerpom: danceround
Not holding my breath! no no

camping - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 61 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

camping - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:28 pm

TopShelf wrote:Hi Everyone, I think all signs point to Nick being the final one standing.  He looks happy post show and the undeniable passion between them on that last date seems well . . . undeniable.  Shawn comes across as brooding and just not a happy person, whereas Nick is serious and funny but certainly a happy guy, and Kaitlyn loves that about people because she is a happy person too.  I don't see the SM stuff as dissing Nick, in fact Kaitlyn has said many nice things about Nick in her blogs and if she chose him, she wouldn't want it to be so obvious.  I could talk myself in to it not being Nick too based on some ways it is edited (they make it seem so obvious that it is Nick which usually means it isn't) but on balance, I really think it is Nick.  Am I the only one thinking this?  

He is really a class act.  What a refreshing person to see on this series.  I'd love to see him as TB.  

Give me your thoughts on my lone wolf position here.

Welcome aboard! I can let myself go in that direction - K&N's would be such a romantic love story, imo. But then, my bach-brain kicks in and based on past seasons, I think the biggest signs point to Shawn as F1. If the spoilers are all wrong, snapchat was a foiler and she is with Nick, wow, I would have to really hand it to MF and crew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:31 pm

BKay wrote:
TopShelf wrote:Hi Everyone, I think all signs point to Nick being the final one standing.  He looks happy post show and the undeniable passion between them on that last date seems well . . . undeniable.  Shawn comes across as brooding and just not a happy person, whereas Nick is serious and funny but certainly a happy guy, and Kaitlyn loves that about people because she is a happy person too.  I don't see the SM stuff as dissing Nick, in fact Kaitlyn has said many nice things about Nick in her blogs and if she chose him, she wouldn't want it to be so obvious.  I could talk myself in to it not being Nick too based on some ways it is edited (they make it seem so obvious that it is Nick which usually means it isn't) but on balance, I really think it is Nick.  Am I the only one thinking this?  

He is really a class act.  What a refreshing person to see on this series.  I'd love to see him as TB.  

Give me your thoughts on my lone wolf position here.

Welcome aboard! I can let myself go in that direction - K&N's would be such a romantic love story, imo. But then, my bach-brain kicks in and based on past seasons, I think the biggest signs point to Shawn as F1. If the spoilers are all wrong, snapchat was a foiler and she is with Nick, wow, I would have to really hand it to MF and crew.  

I think RS would die from embarassment if that happened !! camping - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 61 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:33 pm

Welcome Topshelf!
welcomeyall

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:05 pm

Thank you for the welcome!  Sure happy to be able to chat about all things Nick.

Well, I didn't know all that about the snapchat thing.  I am wondering what in the world went wrong with her relationship with Nick?  I watched the episode twice last night of Nick's date (I know I should be embarrassed about that!) and I think "how could someone go from being so head over heals to some two weeks later picking someone else?"  They haven't showed Shawn as particularly engaging, however I did hear him say he spent 7 hours on her bed chatting and she said he was the one.  Why would she say he was the one on the second group date?  (Maybe it was alcohol talking or she truly is staying "in the moment" with each guy?)  What the heck, this show is going to make my brain explode.  Is there something wrong with Nick that we don't know about?  He seems like such an absolute dream.  Why does he come in second after these women profess almost undying passion for him?  

It is interesting how Nick is almost making himself out to look like Shawn these days, although he is much cuter in my opinion.  The beard, the muscle pic.  What does this mean?

I think that Nick would make the best bachelor, he has everyone talking and watching the show, the ratings would be sky high, don't you think?

Thanks for enlightening me.  They definitely have me fooled.  I wonder if the other contestant's attitudes about Nick will persuade Kaitlyn in the end?  

Then again, after all of this confusion, maybe this is the season that they try to put RS out of business and they are being very tricky!  I am not sure if I hope Nick and Kaitlyn are together or not, I just don't understand how she can be hyperventilating and unable to stay away from him and then a few weeks later pick the brooding, grunting, seemingly angry man.  

Also, did anyone see some pictures of Shawn holding hands with some blonde?  Don't know if that is to throw us off or just a friend or what.

Thanks for letting me chat away here.  Looking forward to what everyone has to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:15 pm

topshelf wrote:I am wondering what in the world went wrong with her relationship with Nick?

So many unanswered questions. I wish after the end, someone would just come out and tell all. Alot of people believe she was in heat for Nick, but found they just didn't have that much in common. When I think of these people in light of my own dating relationships and all the myriad reasons why they didn't work, I think it probably was that she felt more at home, more connected, more herself... more in love...with Shawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:16 pm

TopShelf wrote:Thank you for the welcome!  Sure happy to be able to chat about all things Nick.

Well, I didn't know all that about the snapchat thing.  I am wondering what in the world went wrong with her relationship with Nick?  I watched the episode twice last night of Nick's date (I know I should be embarrassed about that!) and I think "how could someone go from being so head over heals to some two weeks later picking someone else?"  They haven't showed Shawn as particularly engaging, however I did hear him say he spent 7 hours on her bed chatting and she said he was the one.  Why would she say he was the one on the second group date?  (Maybe it was alcohol talking or she truly is staying "in the moment" with each guy?)  What the heck, this show is going to make my brain explode.  Is there something wrong with Nick that we don't know about?  He seems like such an absolute dream.  Why does he come in second after these women profess almost undying passion for him?  

It is interesting how Nick is almost making himself out to look like Shawn these days, although he is much cuter in my opinion.  The beard, the muscle pic.  What does this mean?

I think that Nick would make the best bachelor, he has everyone talking and watching the show, the ratings would be sky high, don't you think?

Thanks for enlightening me.  They definitely have me fooled.  I wonder if the other contestant's attitudes about Nick will persuade Kaitlyn in the end?  

Then again, after all of this confusion, maybe this is the season that they try to put RS out of business and they are being very tricky!  I am not sure if I hope Nick and Kaitlyn are together or not, I just don't understand how she can be hyperventilating and unable to stay away from him and then a few weeks later pick the brooding, grunting, seemingly angry man.  

Also, did anyone see some pictures of Shawn holding hands with some blonde?  Don't know if that is to throw us off or just a friend or what.

Thanks for letting me chat away here.  Looking forward to what everyone has to say.

Loved this !!! clapping!
PLEASE don't say you are embarassed!! I've rewatched so many Nick clips that I think I might have a bit of a problem...

I don't get it either! Nick is so interesting compared to Shawn ! My personal suspician though is that Nick is not K's type, and Shawn falls more along the lines of the type of guy she always wanted -- countryish, Macho, voice, protective, leading in the relationship etc.
In my personal opinion, I don't think N & K are good match in the long term -- I feel that N is too deep for K, and his thoughtfulness would not be appreciated by K and that she likes the more simpler things. As much as N provides K some mental stimulation, K needs to do the same for N and while she is a capable, I don't think she could sustain that in a relationship more long term. I also feel that there is a maturity difference -- but that is all my own personal opinion. Many believe that they are perfect and I can see it from their point view in ways as well.

Nick would be SUCH an interesting bachelor! I know a lot of people here would like to see him as the bach. I think this show is trouble for him so want him to stay away...but seeing Nick with different personalities would be good tv -- certainly for us Nick Chicks !

Nick has fine written all over him post-filming. Hope he keeps the beard for the ATFR -- he can show all the those who are not fans and K on the fine catch she is missing out on!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:24 pm

All very good points! I wonder how many days passed from their "intimate" date to the proposal. I hope she doesn't make Nick propose if he isn't the one. That would really be mean.

I see on these forums a fan page for Kaitlyn and Shawn. Is there one for Kaitlyn and Nick? Or is this forum the place for those Nick obsessed?

I'm glad I don't have to be ashamed of watching their date twice. Didn't delete it either, might have to watch it again. Wait, did I just say that out loud?

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:28 pm

I also would love to believe in the double foiler season...that has  never been done before.  RS would really have issues with his credibility then...

Unfortunately, a double foiler season has an overwhelming number of obstacles to surmount this time around:

1.) RS spoiler - This could be wrong.  He has already messed up once this season.  I could see the producers realizing that he is getting close to figuring out that Kaitlyn is engaged to one of the guys and preemptively placing another wrong foiler for him to bite on.  Not as likely, but possible.  

2.) Snapchat - This is harder to figure out for me.  The above is the only reason I can see for putting out a foiler snapchat when there seems to already have been a good foiler circulating that K chose no one.  But then how to get the footage to put out there? Did Kaitlyn snap it in the FS? Did he agree to it to get the Bachelor spot? Both are unlikely.  It really would be amazing if they pulled that off.  

3.) K's seeming indifference to Nick in the media recently - This might be the easiest for me to explain if she really did chose Nick.  She would want to keep her feelings for him a secret.  And saying nice things about Shawn would soften the blow to his ego if she did not pick him.  I do not see Nick having a jealously issue with that.

Sadly, K ending up with Nick seems like a unicorn right now.  Magical, but not reality.   hmmm

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:40 pm

TopShelf -- this is a Nick Fan Forum.

There is also a Kaitlyn's contestants forum where Nick is included, but that is more to do with speculation of him within the show, and people who don't like Nick can also post there. It is very interesting, and you will see people supporting Nick & Kaitlyn there, but you will also see some negative opinions about Nick there too, which is fine.

This place is often a Nick Chicks refuge when there is too much negativity going on about him in the other thread.

TopShelf wrote:

I'm glad I don't have to be ashamed of watching their date twice.  Didn't delete it either, might have to watch it again.  Wait, did I just say that out loud?

giggling some more Nick never hurt anybody!
Well except for maybe Shawn...

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:54 pm

Hi TopShelf hi and welcome on this Fan-train.

There is another thread for Nick, where things can be discussed with no "filter", since this thread is about "positive only". Also here it's preferable that other parties (Shawn, Andi, ...) aren't discussed, since the other team can't "defend" their own. So for the season discussion, if you don't mind the criticism of Nick, you can visit here: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3054p36-nick-viall-bachelorette-11-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion-5 There is no need for Kaitlyn&Nick fan thread, because with each day more Kaitlyn is showing that she made the choice that doesn't include Nick in her future. I understand the wish/hope that this season would be a foiler, and it was at first (until the snapchat), only that Nick isn't the one walking away with the girl.
I personally see this as a positive thing, because I find reasons to believe that Kaitlyn is better matched with Shawn and Nick better finds himself a girlfriend on his own in the real world, where he would not have to justify and defend his love. He's done it twice and if the 1st time was a discovery, the 2nd time is a confirmation, that this show isn't the nicest place to search for happiness.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:57 pm

Thank you Happygolucky for the explanation. I'll keep it pro Nick and won't disparage the other contestants. But it is nice to sleuth a bit with fellow Nick fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 77 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass