SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 16 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by Dying2share Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:25 am

OnePromise wrote:Thanks for the love all.  This season really has me hooked.  I've been watching this show since the first season with Alex and none have captivated me as much as watching Nick chase Kaitlyn.  I really hope that he finds what he is looking for and leaves with the love of his life.  

Ditto.

...I also loved your earlier post. Every last word Smiley

Dying2share

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by notarose Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:05 am

Just for fun: film/tv quote time (since there is a lot of that happening this season)
"This Penguin is a nobody, you want to start a war over the guy who carried your umbrella?" - Gotham 

Speaking of Nick with his umbrella on the streets of Gotham NYC, I remain perturbed that the Kaitlyn kiss against the brick wall from the promo didn't make its way into the epi. The way she cued him to move his hand to her cheek makes me think we were denied a passion progression. 

OnePromise:yes: it does appear that Nick&Kaitlyn spent a fair amount of time together...part of the day perhaps like Britt last season on the balloon date. IMO Kaitlyn may very well have delayed her decision to tell Nick purely to buy more time with him knowing she could parlay a phone call (yes, she has his number) into a meet up. At the rap venue, Nick did, after all, tell K. "your call". 

Also of note: in Nick's ITM at the rap venue he referenced last season.  He said it was good experience but not fun. In his post-ATFR interview with Ali, he also said "fun" wasn't a word he would use to describe Season 10 although he did have favourable things to say about the experience. After he kissed K. on the pier, he said that it wasn't "unfun" giggling

It really is "all in a kiss" and after only one epi together with no formal date, they individually have shown more intimacy toward each other than either exhibited with the leads in their respective past seasons. "Undeniable", as Kaitlyn said. "It wasn't terrible", said he. Hmm, guess he plans to up the bar. 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:09 pm

Nick Viall wrote: ‏@viallnicholas28 3 minutes ago
Be brave enough to always be genuine and authentic. You will be both loved and hated for it, but you'll never lose who you are. #BeYou

and that's why we "love" you. Hugesmile Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 16 1377737533

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:53 pm

happygolucky wrote:
Nick Viall wrote: ‏@viallnicholas28 3 minutes ago
Be brave enough to always be genuine and authentic. You will be both loved and hated for it, but you'll never lose who you are. #BeYou

and that's why we "love" you. Hugesmile Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 16 1377737533

An inspirational quote to Kaitlyn before they part ways from their SHV??.... I wish!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:59 pm

Max you could be right dont discount it. Does anyone know if Nick read this board?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:02 pm

I don't know if anyone definitively knows that or not. 
However, if you look at almost any given time of any day our guest to member ratio is 3 to 1 at minimum. 
A few minutes ago, we had 2217 users here, of those 2007 were guests.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't know if anyone definitively knows that or not. 
However, if you look at almost any given time of any day our guest to member ratio is 3 to 1 at minimum. 
Kasha, you would think they would at least sign up and have some good laughs with you. Are they all missing a sense of humor? Where art thou, ol Nick?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't know if anyone definitively knows that or not. 

Wow that's crazy! I would imagine a lot of these contestants read this board, might be kind of scary for them though giggling

The one time I thought maybe Nick read this board was when we were discussing his beard and whether he was keeping it because it was something Kaitlyn liked or if it might have something to do with the Stanley Cups, but we didn't think he was enough of a die hard hockey fan for that, and low and behold 2 days later he tweets "I'll admit I'm a fair weather hockey fan... " Coincidence or not? I don't know but it was very convenient for us!

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:01 pm

Max... yes, it happened many times before that we've got our answers (although not always were the ones we wanted to hear) ... and talking about the topics we discuss ... feminism and why we always enjoy this #teamnick "corner":
Nick Viall retweeted wrote:TIME.com ‏@TIME 1h
Miss Piggy: "Moi is now and has always been an ardent feminist and champion of women’s rights" http://time.com/3908787/miss-piggy-feminist/  
:Nod: bestbud! hi

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:10 pm

This is totally off topic, but what personality type (Myers Briggs, I mean) do you think Nick and Kaitlyn are?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:24 pm

^^ interesting question. What do you think?
I don't know K, but I'd guess. INTP for Nick
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:26 pm

SueSt wrote:^^ interesting question.  What do you think?
I don't know K, but I'd guess.  INTP for Nick

I was going to say INTJ. "J" because he is very decisive. He likes things black and white, no gray areas.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass