SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 62 of 68 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by rc49ers Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:04 am

Does anyone know the date and time the show will start in 2016
I just wish Josh would of been the Bachelor instead .
Don't get me wrong totally happy with our Ben H. as our new Bach .

:fanningfan

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 62 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 62 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 62 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:29 am

Hmm, I'm thinking I have more "respect" for Chris Soules than Josh at this point.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:00 am

Beach Lover wrote:
Loveinterest wrote:What a great show for Josh.  I love that he didn't do the Bachelor in Paradise show and found something different.  Sounds like fun.  Good for him!  I wish him luck and look forward to seeing him on TV again.  I doubt he will talk about Andi, he doesn't seem to be the kiss and tell kind of guy.

I didn't want him to do BIP either, but this show seems way worse just based on the other contestants involved. I admit, I don't know who many of them are, but Brandi Glanville, Pauly D & that Aubrey O Day are not a classy bunch. That's what bothers me the most, the company he will be keeping in the next month.  That and the fact that it's a "therapy" type show. I personally don't see this helping him career wise or love wise in the future. I really wish he had passed on this.
LOL classy bunch it isn't. This is a bunch of grade D celeb losers. 
The only reason anyone would do this show is a) money b) extend their name or brand(but in this case the brand would be loser, imo) 
They will need therapy after this show.
All in MO, of course.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:08 am

When they say the participants will go on "real" dates, I hope this will be with other people outside of the show and not their loft mates.

I just can't wrap my head around why Josh thought this would be a good idea. I don't think he is hurting for money and this isn't the type of "fame" he should want. If he truly wants to get to the bottom of why his past relationships haven't worked out, more power to him, but it would have been best for him to see a therapist privately.

Last edited by Beach Lover on Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:14 am

Honestly if Andi wasn't going to throw him under the bus in her book before, I'm sure she's thinking about it now. Poor dumb Josh.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:32 am

Loveinterest wrote:What a great show for Josh.  I love that he didn't do the Bachelor in Paradise show and found something different.  Sounds like fun.  Good for him!  I wish him luck and look forward to seeing him on TV again.  I doubt he will talk about Andi, he doesn't seem to be the kiss and tell kind of guy.

I really don’t know how Josh could possibly think it was a good idea to go on a show like this. It seems to be a pretty trashy show if you ask me. You’re saying that you’re happy he didn’t go on Bachelor in Paradise, but I think BIP was better than this. Jersey Shore has a reputation for being a trashy show so I don’t think that being on a show with someone from the Jersey Shore cast makes Josh look good at all. The whole premise of this new show doesn’t seem to be classy at all and I guess I’m not alone since the response on twitter seems to be pretty negative. I have to say that I used to be a huge fan of Josh but I’ve lost so much respect for him. In my opinion, Josh is doing this for fame and to stay relevant. He always says that he didn’t care about the fame or the cameras but I think this is proof that he wasn’t being honest. There’s no way he’d go on such a trashy show if he didn’t want to hold on to the little bit of fame he has left. If there were any issues that he felt he needed to get professional help for, I think he would have gotten the best and most effective help privately and in circumstances where he wasn’t airing dirty laundry on TV. As for Josh not saying being kiss and tell kind of guy, he really doesn’t have to say anything else. He has already said enough bad things about Andi on Periscope. The fact that he agreed to be a part of a show like this says a lot about who Josh really is and he really doesn’t need to tell much anymore. Again, I have to say that I really thought Josh was better than this but I guess I was wrong. It’s so disappointing that someone who I had so much respect for on The Bachelorette turned out to be so fame hungry.

Last edited by AnandaMarie on Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:46 am

^ Good post, AnandaMarie.

BiP sounds a hell of a lot classier than this chit so if Josh thinks he is somehow above his fellow Bach folks for turning it down, then he's seriously mistaken. At least some real genuine couples have come out of that show and maybe Josh could've found something there if he had done it. Famously Single is the bargain basement version of BiP.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:53 am

^ Amen to both of you!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 62 1f49c

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 62 8367-910 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 62 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 62 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 62 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:03 am

Andi definitely "won" the breakup.  Seriously laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud.

Josh should have just done BIP.  This is much worse.  Guess Advocare isn't paying the bills anymore....

ETA: From the inquisitor link, Laurel House, the "flirting coach," is a dating coach. She actually has pretty solid advice. I wonder how much straight up advice she'll actually give them or if she's going to just have some type of "for TV" schtick. But I'm actually kind of interested to watch now since I like her. (Even though I'm sure the show is going to be a trainwreck).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:11 am

Will they go on dates with one another or other people who aren't cast members? I don't know most of the girls but since they are supposedly "famous" I can't imagine that anyone of them is on the show to find love. So, what's the point of going on dates?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:45 am

I would have rather seen him on BIP.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:57 am

Me too. That would've actually been interesting to watch and I'm sure he would've been popular with the ladies on there. Nah, let's do Famously Single instead. That's so much more dignified. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 68 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom