SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:52 am

crazyjaney78 wrote:Off topic and may be in an earlier thread...anyone know nick's bday?

late September, either 28th or 29th.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by crazyjaney78 Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:12 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
crazyjaney78 wrote:Off topic and may be in an earlier thread...anyone know nick's bday?

late September, either 28th or 29th.
Thanks!

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:45 pm

It looks to me like Nick has been working out more than he used to. He looks great.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:49 pm

Something to do while he is unemployed!! LOL Reality Steve got that wrong. Wonder what else he got wrong?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:13 pm

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  26m
Focus on the things that matter
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 48 CGlvxfLWQAAzHFl

Thoughts on this?  I can see points for and against it leading to a clue about the ending.  So, guess I'll file it away for now and reevaluate later.  giggling

Either way, I like the quote and agree on the focus on things that matter and don't sweat the small stuff you can't do anything about anyway. yes
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:42 pm

Kaitlyn posted a People magazine article 2 hours ago speaking out about the sl*t shaming saying "It hurts". Then Nick posts as if to say to her don't worry, "Focus on the things that matter." Hmmm....mighty interesting!

Last edited by Luvstruck on Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:42 pm

This HL article talks a bit about Nick and Kaitlyn's relationship prior to the show.

“They bordered on explicit,” a new report says about the text messages Nick Viall was sending to Kaitlyn Bristowe when they began talking in January, after he saw her on Chris Soules‘ season of The Bachelor. So, when he shows up with bells on to see her, we know the other men flip out — but will she keep him on the show?

After seeing Kaityln on Chris’ season, “he developed a crush,” a friend told Us magazine.”They started talking in January before Chris’ season ended.” However, it quickly went from friends to more. “They weren’t texting like, ‘Hey, I want to get to know you.’ It was heavy, heavy, heavy flirtation. Kaitlyn found him charming.”

Additionally, the source added that when he told friends about her, he didn’t talk about her looks. “When he first described Kaitlyn to me, he spent under 30 seconds describing her appearance, and about 10 beers worth of time talking about her personality, their connection and how happy he was to have that type of relationship in his life.” Well, that’s good to hear!

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/06/03/the-bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-nick-viall-texts/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:50 pm

Here we go. Is Nick going to say at atfr, "If you weren't planning to marry me, why did you borderline sext me some heavy, heavy, ALMOST explicit iMessages?" Sigh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:59 pm

Alanna wrote:Here we go. Is Nick going to say at atfr, "If you weren't planning to marry me, why did you borderline sext me some heavy, heavy, ALMOST explicit iMessages?" Sigh.

I highly doubt it since Kaitlyn does seem to have a soul and it is not all about her. Like I said before if you do the deed 2 days before you get engaged you get what you deserve. A little compassion would of gone far in that situation but like so many saw she is incapable of showing kindness . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 48 Empty Nick's bday

Post by Woodyallen90210 Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:14 pm

[quote="MonicaJM2001"][quote="crazyjaney78"]Off topic and may be in an earlier thread...anyone know nick's bday?[/quote]

late September, either 28th or 29th. [/quote]

9-29 same as my husband

Woodyallen90210

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:29 pm

When he first described Kaitlyn to me, he spent under 30 seconds describing her appearance, and about 10 beers worth of time talking about her personality, their connection and how happy he was to have that type of relationship in his life.”

Awww...that does sound like Nick to me! Pick him, Kaitlyn, pick him!!

I also totally believe that they sent explicit texts to each other. Would not be surprised if Nick was the crush that Kaitlyn talked about sending nude pictures to in the Ryan Seacrest interview. Totally calling bull on them only talking a "handful" of times.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:34 pm

chasingpavements wrote:When he first described Kaitlyn to me, he spent under 30 seconds describing her appearance, and about 10 beers worth of time talking about her personality, their connection and how happy he was to have that type of relationship in his life.”

Awww...that does sound like Nick to me! Pick him, Kaitlyn, pick him!!

I also totally believe that they sent explicit texts to each other. Would not be surprised if Nick was the crush that Kaitlyn talked about sending nude pictures to in the Ryan Seacrest interview. Totally calling bull on them only talking a "handful" of times.

Agreed. I'm sure that K downplayed her previous "connection" with Nick for the guys as she would want to make it seem like not that big of a deal that she is going to let him stay.

I also was wondering what their interactions would be like initially. Now I realize that they already met the first time after the rap date earlier that day and were kissing in the streets, but for only meeting once before...they seem so comfortable around each other. Very natural and at ease even in this tough situation. He is just so happy that she is considering keeping him, he can't wipe the smile off his face. Go get her Nick.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4