SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by emusha Sun May 31, 2015 11:28 am

OH ok gotcha  albean99 yes -- thought that was what you were alluding to when you mentioned the handler that she'd not be permitted to meet people in NYC

Based on sleuthed info K would likely have been in NYC from Tuesday (arriving early morning for GMA right after the Monday night WMA would have aired) all the way to Monday the next week according to the timing of her sm posts which located her in vancouver and NYC. Her post from the bronx was in the later part of the week maybe the weekend if I remember correctly.

Kaitlyn was an F3 cast off and if they had any media obligations for her -- that'd have plenty of time for her to do media rounds during the week though we didn't get much media from her from around that time, actually. This would have been well ahead of the finalization stages of her being the bette at this point cos they would have wanted to gauge how people reacted to her since she'd just gotten eliminated.
Nick was in NYC Thurs-Sunday i.e. the weekend
Sharleen's fiance made a comment on Nick's photo of him and sharleen "watch out, that girl is trouble"

It was sleuthed that nick and Kaitlyn were favoriting and giving each other positive props a lot on sm starting from the end of January/beginning of feb

Last edited by emusha on Sun May 31, 2015 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by jojo47 Sun May 31, 2015 11:30 am

umngirl wrote:^If she was in NYC doing press about her on the bachelor then she probably had a handler with her. Most eliminated contestants who appear on like GMA do.

Was this NYC trip before or after she made out with that other Bach nation reject guy (I think it was Zack Kalter?). I honestly can't remember the timeline.

The Zack Kalter make out was supposedly the weekend WTA was filmed. So whenever that was...
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 31, 2015 11:32 am

I'm not saying nobody else should believe it but I don't, Emusha.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 31, 2015 11:35 am

albean99 wrote:I'm not saying nobody else should believe it but I don't, Emusha.

Smiley that's totally cool and I get what you're saying it's not conclusive info like the two of them in a picture...it's circumstantial evidence
I just wanted to lay out the sleuthed info we had -- I think cos it was all info coming from many diff angles it was fitting like a puzzle piece for me -- same as I think Shawn is most likely F1 due to SH info I mostly think the chances are high that N & K could have met in NYC. both things could be untrue -- it's mostly a probability game at this point. I wanna see interactions on the show though to help with any of this...

in any case the truth always comes out with this show
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun May 31, 2015 1:02 pm

I do not think Nick ever met Kaitlyn before he met her for the show.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 31, 2015 4:34 pm

Max64 wrote:That GMA interview was on Feb 24th.  I don't think she'd have a handler at that point either, filming for the next Ette hadn't started yet, and at that point it wasn't even announced.   The picture of Sharleen and Nick sitting on the bench was posted March 1.

Thanks for the infor, I don't know why but I just have this gut feeling Nick will be her f1.

I know what you mean Max. I've had a similar gut F1 feeling too and nothing has made it clear to me yet to believe otherwise.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun May 31, 2015 4:44 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Max64 wrote:That GMA interview was on Feb 24th.  I don't think she'd have a handler at that point either, filming for the next Ette hadn't started yet, and at that point it wasn't even announced.   The picture of Sharleen and Nick sitting on the bench was posted March 1.

Thanks for the infor, I don't know why but I just have this gut feeling Nick will be her f1.

I know what you mean Max. I've had a similar gut F1 feeling too and nothing has made it clear to me yet to believe otherwise.

I agree with you both if she indeed picked someone my gut is saying Nick is F1. He just seems to happy for someone that just got dumped.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun May 31, 2015 4:45 pm

Nick and Kaitlyn's SM postings, snapchats, likes, favorites, ect seem to be so strongly supporting the story that she chose no one. They seem so single. Almost too single. Maybe since the spoiler is out they just don't care how obvious they are being. Maybe they were told to go along with it and appear as single as possible. I will just be disappointed if what we see is what we get. There's no mystery and that is half the fun of the show. The drama gets ratings and viewers to watch for a few episodes. Mystery is what keeps viewers watching the whole season.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 5:07 pm

OnePromise wrote:Nick and Kaitlyn's SM postings, snapchats, likes, favorites, ect seem to be so strongly supporting the story that she chose no one.  They seem so single.  Almost too single.  Maybe since the spoiler is out they just don't care how obvious they are being.  Maybe they were told to go along with it and appear as single as possible.  I will just be disappointed if what we see is what we get.  There's no mystery and that is half the fun of the show.  The drama gets ratings and viewers to watch for a few episodes.  Mystery is what keeps viewers watching the whole season.  

That's what I'm thinking. I just can't choke down the fact that Kaitlyn chose no one. She has 2 great guys at the end, 2 guys that she's had mad chemistry with so what could possibly go wrong for a "no one" outcome? I'm personally leaning more towards Nick because they "knew", each other previously and the look on her face when Nick returns. I also think if MF wanted a season for foilers, this would be the season with 2 experienced cast members, Kaitlyn and Nick. But it very well could be Shawn, she seems to "vibe" with him pretty well, and he seems like a decent guy. Either of the f2 are great guys, so I just don't see her walking away.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 31, 2015 8:40 pm

OnePromise wrote:Nick and Kaitlyn's SM postings, snapchats, likes, favorites, ect seem to be so strongly supporting the story that she chose no one.  They seem so single.  Almost too single.  Maybe since the spoiler is out they just don't care how obvious they are being.  Maybe they were told to go along with it and appear as single as possible.  I will just be disappointed if what we see is what we get.  There's no mystery and that is half the fun of the show.  The drama gets ratings and viewers to watch for a few episodes.  Mystery is what keeps viewers watching the whole season.  
IA with a lot of what you have posted here.

Regarding the bolded: As much as I vacillate back and forth on whether there is a F1 or not, I must admit that my bias on wanting an F1 can lead me to conclude there might be. On the other hand, sometimes things are exactly as they appear (in this case them all being single). Currently, taking my bias aside, I am leaning towards there being no F1 (and if there is one, sadly I don't believe it to be Nick).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 31, 2015 9:50 pm

I won't discount that they may just not care how obvious they are being or maybe they aren't really thinking about how their every move is interpreted but on the other hand RS harped in his post with the season spoilers that the producers, K and N and S would do things to make you think his spoiler is wrong but to many it seems the exact opposite is happening and they are promoting the spoiler by all appearing/acting single. I follow Nick's SM the closest obviously and to me Nick is acting his normal self which for me doesn't give any indication anyway. My feeling of Nick being F1 has more to do with logic/gut than any indication I see on SM, especially his of all people! #trickyNicky giggling If this is a foiler season they would want to encourage RS and his spoiler and not let him catch wind that he was fed incorrect info where he'd have time to change it so in that case, if all of them are trying to appear single that makes total sense to me.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 31, 2015 10:25 pm

^ Those are some very good points MJM and are what keep my hope alive.  yes  Only thing that makes me hesitant is RS said the same about CS's season and yet Whitney had "Wannabe Iowan" and posting kissing photos of her with Chris so they weren't trying to prove the spoiler wrong.

I just don't take anything RS says at face value and his opinions mean even less to me. RS is only as good as his sources and who knows whom those are. However, from his turnabout on Kaitlyn from CS's season (where he said K was too crass to be Bette) to this season where he is saying she is his favorite Bette ever, I wonder about his sources... Suspect

Part of why I would love Nick to be the next lead (however unlikely) is that RS hates Nick and I would love to see RS have to spend months blogging/tweeting/posting/talking/video chatting about Nick as lead.  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 44 2498057887 He'll have no choice but to and good luck to RS finding someone from Nick's camp to become a "source" to RS. It would be my favorite season just based on this alone. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4