SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by mprssdbyu Mon May 25, 2015 11:15 am

Lol, last season taught me to not give social media a second thought when it involves a participant in this show. I absolutely believe TPTB encouraged Becca's enthusiasm on twitter, Instagram, etc. I so believe she played along with encouragement. When Nick shows up at MTA after parties or appears to have lost again in lifestyle mag just before finale, I'll buy Kaitlyn chose Shawn or no one....everything else along the way for me is just part of a game more than likely if it involves Nick. I do feel Elan has his hands in Nicks cookie jar more than ever this go round. They all know they are being watched.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by emusha Mon May 25, 2015 11:16 am

Thanks soccermom333 I tried doing that using iconosquare.com and it didn't bring up his like... that's why I was asking if anyone caught it.

so if Nick is not F1 now I really don't think he's sex guy! hmm wonder who is... and if that was really a foreshadowing when in the previews when he said "don't make out with the girl I like before I do" then I am thinking the edit points to him struggling with and having second thoughts about things if she chose to have sex with someone else before him... yikes this season and the drama!!!!

through circumstantial evidence we're thinking it's jared or shawn who were the sex guys? interesting cos both of them are very visible throughout the preview! Will be interesting to watch the edit ...

On nick being out and about -- LOL I'm not at all surprised ....but though i'm actually surprised he's in NYC  --- if he's not with K then I'm not surprised that he doesn't know that she's having a SH visit with F1
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 25, 2015 11:18 am

I missed this (or did not understand the tweets) but how do we know he is in NYC ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 25, 2015 11:19 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Lol, last season taught me to not give social media a second thought when it involves a participant in this show. I absolutely believe TPTB encouraged Becca's enthusiasm on twitter, Instagram, etc. I so believe she played along with encouragement. When Nick shows up at MTA after parties or appears to have lost again in lifestyle mag just before finale, I'll buy Kaitlyn chose Shawn or no one....everything else along the way for me is just part of a game more than likely if it involves Nick. I do feel Elan has his hands in Nicks cookie jar more than ever this go round. They all know they are being watched.
This forum actually received info that Becca was indeed doing this on purpose and it was shared here.  :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 25, 2015 11:21 am

nd4reality wrote:I missed this (or did not understand the tweets) but how do we know he is in NYC ?

A girl posted a picture with him on IG. Seems it was from last night and it was in NYC.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 25, 2015 11:23 am

nutty1 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I missed this (or did not understand the tweets) but how do we know he is in NYC ?

A girl posted a picture with him on IG. Seems it was from last night and it was in NYC.

Oh with him ? Gotcha. tks. I thought she was just communicating with him.
Any chance of bringing it here ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 25, 2015 11:25 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Lol, last season taught me to not give social media a second thought when it involves a participant in this show. I absolutely believe TPTB encouraged Becca's enthusiasm on twitter, Instagram, etc. I so believe she played along with encouragement. When Nick shows up at MTA after parties or appears to have lost again in lifestyle mag just before finale, I'll buy Kaitlyn chose Shawn or no one....everything else along the way for me is just part of a game more than likely if it involves Nick. I do feel Elan has his hands in Nicks cookie jar more than ever this go round. They all know they are being watched.
Interesting take given what CH admitted very openly that they're embracing spoilers and that things get out much more - it's always worth keeping an open mind till we have all the information adding up to real evidence but I'm currently leaning toward Shawn F1 I'm hesistant cos of the in-your-face edit he's getting -- I mean during premiere night they had like 12 image posts from the offical tb twitter account and 4-5 were of shawn and him with K!! He's also shown in the previews as having a very strong connection, he's FIR and she's fallen in love with him at first sight  scratch it's a bit obvious but still... the info we have right now still points to shawn F1 unless we're being foiled which I doubt -- I hope we can get some more solid and non-circumstantial info soon like an airport sighting with a picture!!!! 

1. K
snapchat at house with pool - probably around southern california not in LA
spotted with blond wig
(i really don't see them through all the trouble to manufacture this SH simply for foilers though it could happen)

2. S
pretty much MIA 
Spoiler from GA (very reliable source) he was spotted at Lax on thursday
following pretty girls on IG after end of show

-- S & K -- sm activity within 30mins of each other

3. N
plane emoji's
photo of him from lady in NYC 
liking Julie Berry's half-naked IG post & another girls' he used to follow prior to andi's season

-- N & K -- liked/commented/retweeted 3 of the same exact posts by elan in venice beach, CH with fan anna, post about risk from carly also sm acitivity within 30mins of each other

Last edited by emusha on Mon May 25, 2015 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 25, 2015 11:26 am

It's a few pages back, posted 12:21 AM.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 25, 2015 11:35 am

emusha wrote:
Interesting take - it's always worth keeping an open mind till we have all the information adding up to real evidence but I'm currently leaning toward Shawn F1 I'm hesistant cos of the in-your-face edit he's getting -- I mean during premiere night they had like 12 image posts from the offical tb twitter account and 4-5 were of shawn and him with K!! He's also shown in the previews as having a very strong connection, he's FIR and she's fallen in love with him at first sight  scratch it's a bit obvious but still... the info we have right now still points to shawn F1 unless we're being foiled which I doubt -- I hope we can get some more solid and non-circumstantial info soon like an airport sighting with a picture!!!! 

I did mention that I thought that the edit was very in your face in the Edit thread a few days back. Some put it down to the fact that they needed to get the information out there because of the 2 leads. Which I disagree with. They even clubbed the 1on1 time of Shawn and Kaitlyn back to back with 1on1 time of Britt and Brady. They as good was said "here, watch this, its all you really need to know in the chaos all around".
JMO
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 25, 2015 11:39 am

nd4reality wrote:
emusha wrote:
Interesting take - it's always worth keeping an open mind till we have all the information adding up to real evidence but I'm currently leaning toward Shawn F1 I'm hesistant cos of the in-your-face edit he's getting -- I mean during premiere night they had like 12 image posts from the offical tb twitter account and 4-5 were of shawn and him with K!! He's also shown in the previews as having a very strong connection, he's FIR and she's fallen in love with him at first sight  scratch it's a bit obvious but still... the info we have right now still points to shawn F1 unless we're being foiled which I doubt -- I hope we can get some more solid and non-circumstantial info soon like an airport sighting with a picture!!!! 

I did mention that I thought that the edit was very in your face in the Edit thread a few days back. Some put it down to the fact that they needed to get the information out there because of the 2 leads. Which I disagree with. They even clubbed the 1on1 time of Shawn and Kaitlyn back to back with 1on1 time of Britt and Brady. They as good was said  "here, watch this, its all you really need to know in the chaos all around".
JMO

Agreed and then we're going to get doubt, doubt, DOUBT once Nick shows up, so this makes sense to me. We won't know what's happening after Nick and it won't be so obvious whatsoever until the very end.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon May 25, 2015 11:42 am

nutty1 wrote: I don't see anything wrong with anything Nick tweeted at all. Last season, Becca tweeted all kinds of stuff making people think she was F1.
Different rules for different contestants. Praying
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 25, 2015 12:00 pm

Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
emusha wrote:

I did mention that I thought that the edit was very in your face in the Edit thread a few days back. Some put it down to the fact that they needed to get the information out there because of the 2 leads. Which I disagree with. They even clubbed the 1on1 time of Shawn and Kaitlyn back to back with 1on1 time of Britt and Brady. They as good was said  "here, watch this, its all you really need to know in the chaos all around".
JMO

Agreed and then we're going to get doubt, doubt, DOUBT once Nick shows up, so this makes sense to me. We won't know what's happening after Nick and it won't be so obvious whatsoever until the very end.
I still think we're being handed the F1 on a platter this season if shawn is f1 even if Nick shows up midway and throws doubt -- actually the preview outlines that storyline very clearly.... 
1. first epi K falls in love with shawn
preview airs and we have the rest of the storyline
2. K's falling in love everythings great - shawn's struggling a bit to see her being with other guys etc. but we see her hot and heavy with him at the SA cabin kissing then their hands intertwined immediately after -- through sleuthing we found out that cap is of nick but edit leads us to think it's shawn - she says intimacy is very important to her during that moment then
3. boom! nick shows up and is all over her  - lots of physical chemistry
4. nick has sex with her that throws a wrench into the whole thing it's obvious their chemistry is visible 
5. K gets caught guy runs out
6. K has a hard time figuring out how to move forward she tells all the guys and it's all doom and gloom from there 

the only part of that storyline we're not given via preview is if shawn is F1 is that she actually has a positive ending after all...

-- this season is confusing -- i tend to think that everything they WANT us sooo hard and are hitting us from manyy directions to believe should be questioned particularly cos of what CH said: that they are embracing the fact that sm and spoilers are part and parcel of the show now more than ever... at the same time I have a really hard time thinking they'd go to great lengths around this SH weekend if it's not really taking place the way we're seeing the clues add up so I'm confused... pretty much

Last edited by emusha on Mon May 25, 2015 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4