SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by albean99 Sun May 24, 2015 10:28 pm

Can't think of a single reason that Nick would do that while on a SH visit. I'd say he's happily single.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 24, 2015 10:30 pm

Sounds like it. Glad he has moved on then.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun May 24, 2015 10:32 pm

Yea, I agree. I'd be surprised if he was with Kaitlyn.
Maybe Shawn is???

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun May 24, 2015 10:41 pm

Good. Sorry Nick fans, but I'd rather she'd be single then with Nick. He is Trouble with a capital T in my opinion.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 10:43 pm

Saw that Reid also liked that pic...what strange Bachelor connections there are. Anyways, seems more and more like RS is right since Suawn has also liked/followed some cute girls since filming but we shall see!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 10:47 pm

I don't think it means anything, especially since it's Kaitlyn that could be his f1. Kaitlyn has a different view about things, she seems to be a tad bit more open about sexuality than others. I don't see her being the jealous type. What better way to throw people off than to like a girls SM posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 10:49 pm

Ahhh my pipe dream of her ending up with someone was going strong earlier with the safe house looking pic, now already quickly being squashed. You guys are too good.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 24, 2015 10:53 pm

Max64 wrote:I don't think it means anything, especially since it's Kaitlyn that could be his f1.  Kaitlyn has a different view about things, she seems to be a tad bit more open about sexuality than others.  I don't see her being the jealous type.  What better way to throw people off than to like a girls SM posts

I agree. Julie Berry used to work for Bachelor production and works for DWTS. She's not some random hot chick he is favoriting. Then RS says K doesn't tell the guys about sex, yet in interviews Kaitlyn is talking about telling the guys about the sex...........We'll see.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 24, 2015 10:54 pm

I think overall it may be too early to disprove the spoilers, based on this weekend alone and SM activities of the parties. In a couple of weeks, we should be able to establish a pattern, i.e, SH visits, who is missing, who is doing what on SM. What we see might even support the spoiler...

If she really has a F1, I want them to be like Des and Chris and keep it quiet on SM, and not like other couples who dropped hints left, right and center! I want another big reveal.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 10:56 pm

There's liking another girl's instagram photo, and then there's liking a girl's instagram photo (who you used to hook up with frequently) where she's naked save for a sheet that's strategically covering parts of her body... I doubt even Kait would be cool with that if they were together

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun May 24, 2015 11:02 pm

We have no clue that he hooked up frequently with JB all we know is that they have flirted back and fourth with each other. And might of met up once with one pic. :headbanging
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 24, 2015 11:05 pm

AmyB wrote:There's liking another girl's instagram photo, and then there's liking a girl's instagram photo (who you used to hook up with frequently) where she's naked save for a sheet that's strategically covering parts of her body... I doubt even Kait would be cool with that if they were together

Other than hanging out in Chicago and may be in LA, we do not know that they used to "hook up" and for sure do not know the frequency. Maybe they did maybe they didn't, it was a conclusion we reached without any evidence. And if RS is the source of that, all i can say is that he has made a lot of statements about people which have turned out to be incorrect, but unfortunately people believe it and in his devious way, he gets his audience to form an opinion, good or bad, about people he doesn't know.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4