SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by jen689 Sat May 23, 2015 11:01 am

Alanna wrote:...Kait, give a sign of life! Your fans are concerned!!
If Kaitlyn's in CA or Vancouver it's currently 7:00 AM. Hopefully Kaitlyn or Nick will post something later on today.

Last edited by jen689 on Sat May 23, 2015 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

casualrunin - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by ironcat Sat May 23, 2015 11:02 am

emusha wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/nick-viall-crushed-on-kaitlyn-bristowe-months-before-the-bachelorette-2015205

someone's catching up with what we'd sleuthed...

ETA -- according to the comments ppl still see him as a creeper taolk about defamation of character by tptb
also interesting supposedly theres a troll going around posting RS' spoilers on articles as comments -- found that interesting

This made me wonder about how the producers will edit the show if Kaitlyn did actually pick Nick, since they believe (probably correctly) that the majority of viewers still have a negative opinion of him. Will they present him in a better light so as to show us more of a "love story"? Or are they viewing the season as a train wreck even if he is Kaitlyn's choice, and will just throw them both under the bus, assuming that giving viewers the opportunity to hate on them for their "misdeeds" will bring in the ratings?

Will this season be Ben/Courtney v.2?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 23, 2015 11:05 am

Airplanes and travel nearly always mean that the F1 is on the move to be with the lead, particularly leading up to weekends.
Nick travelling is a huge clue. Though didn't he travel a lot last season as well and it was assumed that he was going to meet Andi ? I can't remember.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat May 23, 2015 11:11 am

I think all SM activity has to be taken with a grain of salt... make that a pound of salt for Nick. He was quite good at using SM to suggest he was F1 after plane-video-gate, no doubt with TPTB basically holding a gun to his head.   Whether or not he is F1 (and I am one who hopes he is) I think his SM activity will once again be designed to throw off sleuthers

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 23, 2015 11:18 am

KB_Mom wrote:I think all SM activity has to be taken with a grain of salt... make that a pound of salt for Nick. He was quite good at using SM to suggest he was F1 after plane-video-gate, no doubt with TPTB basically holding a gun to his head.   Whether or not he is F1 (and I am one who hopes he is) I think his SM activity will once again be designed to throw off sleuthers

Got it.

I know Nikki used sm a bit to try to throw folks off but posting a picture of snow when she was in sweltering CA.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 23, 2015 11:19 am

I agree ^^ KB_Mom I'm not trusting sm at all...see it as crumbs that might add up to help or detract the sleuthing process...
still worth taking in all info whether foiler or not hopefully the whole is greater than the sum of the parts and we can surface some real stuff in the midst of a lot of mixed info
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 23, 2015 2:32 pm

freeflowingsalt wrote:snipped..

You know what's funny? After he tweeted the flight emoji, the official Bachspoilersfan twitter account (this site's account) wrote:

@viallnicholas28 Great! We expect another tweet within 5 hours. No later and it better not be of some stupid pic we can't distinguish Smiley

And then few minutes later, he posted that cryptic stepbrothers photo! I was cracking UP to myself when I saw this because SM has become such a game this season - the way Nick's twitter was used while filming to confuse us and the way it's being used now. Even if K & N are cuddled up together somewhere, we can't trust mostly anything they post (or don't post) on social media because they're so aware of how public everything is. They're most definitely posting/not posting on purpose knowing we're losing it every time trying to decipher the meaning of their SM activity. I'm just hoping for somebody else to catch sight of one of them and tag them in a photo. But if they continue to be so quiet on SM through the weekend, I think I'll be leaning towards them being together. 👅 wishful thinking

Whether it is a response to the tweet or not, the timing was incredible. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat May 23, 2015 2:36 pm

Alanna wrote:I just took a look (again) and yeah, no sightings of our 2 suspects and Kait since 2 nights ago. Maybe they're all having a safehouse visit together? You know Kait's a free spirit and all laugh out loud

well....there's that.... Neither Nick or Shawn look like they share well though..... giggling
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat May 23, 2015 2:43 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I think all SM activity has to be taken with a grain of salt... make that a pound of salt for Nick. He was quite good at using SM to suggest he was F1 after plane-video-gate, no doubt with TPTB basically holding a gun to his head.   Whether or not he is F1 (and I am one who hopes he is) I think his SM activity will once again be designed to throw off sleuthers

True. I am one who is always weary of SM as far as clues. Though this season doesn't have the smoking gun plane video of Nick and has RS "no pick" spoiler so if it is a foiler season and if he is F1, he may be able to still get away with posting truths vs tricks because people will still not be sure. Once the season ends it is always fun/interesting to go back and see what SM might have been an actual clue/hint.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat May 23, 2015 2:48 pm

nd4reality wrote:Airplanes and travel nearly always mean that the F1 is on the move to be with the lead, particularly leading up to  weekends.
Nick travelling is a huge clue. Though didn't he travel a lot last season as well and it was assumed that he was going to meet Andi ? I can't remember.

The only "travel" from him I remember was 4th of July which was a family thing and LA which turned out to be the MTA thing. I guess people caught Josh flying to or from Mexico where he had met up with Andi. With his work too he may fly alot so it is hard to say with him what his traveling means. Definitely can't rule out SH stuff though.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat May 23, 2015 2:58 pm

freeflowingsalt wrote:I think it's strange the lack of social media activity in the last 24 hours - especially for kaitlyn. I follow her on snapchat, instagram and Twitter, and there's usually SOMETHING, esp. on snapchat, in a 24 hour window. This time nothing. She's liked and favourited a couple of things in the last 24 hours but very very few and very sporadically.

Nick is almost completely off too... Liked a photo on instagram 8hrs ago but that's about it.

You know what's funny? After he tweeted the flight emoji, the official Bachspoilersfan twitter account (this site's account) wrote:

@viallnicholas28 Great! We expect another tweet within 5 hours. No later and it better not be of some stupid pic we can't distinguish Smiley

And then few minutes later, he posted that cryptic stepbrothers photo! I was cracking UP to myself when I saw this because SM has become such a game this season - the way Nick's twitter was used while filming to confuse us and the way it's being used now. Even if K & N are cuddled up together somewhere, we can't trust mostly anything they post (or don't post) on social media because they're so aware of how public everything is. They're most definitely posting/not posting on purpose knowing we're losing it every time trying to decipher the meaning of their SM activity. I'm just hoping for somebody else to catch sight of one of them and tag them in a photo. But if they continue to be so quiet on SM through the weekend, I think I'll be leaning towards them being together. 👅 wishful thinking

I mentioned this in the fan thread, it cracked me up especially the demand about not posting an pic we cannot distinguish laugh out loud . Naughty Nick disobeyed though by not tweeting within the 5hr timeframe. #rebel
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 23, 2015 3:22 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:snipped..

I mentioned this in the fan thread, it cracked me up especially the demand about not posting an pic we cannot distinguish laugh out loud . Naughty Nick disobeyed though by not tweeting within the 5hr timeframe. #rebel

Just to get the info straight, here it is.

He posted the pic, almost 1 hour later. There was a flight from Chicago O'Hare to LAX leaving at 12:30. Of course I have no idea if that's the plane he was on. He tweeted the plane emoji's at 12:23pm. It looks like the flight left around 1pm.

The tweet to him replying to his plane emojies, sent 1:18pm.

1:18pm
BachSpoilersFan @BachSpoilersFan  
 ·   May 22    

At 2:18 pm it was posted here that he IG's the dinosour pic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4