SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 64 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 5:31 am

¥

Last edited by whipsnapper on Fri May 22, 2015 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 6:31 am

¥

Last edited by whipsnapper on Fri May 22, 2015 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 22, 2015 7:48 am

whipsnapper wrote:I don't know if this has been mentioned in their individual threads, but Tanner Tolbert @ttolbert05, JJ Lane @jjhlane, and Clint Arliss @ClintonArliss are waging a very nasty public campaign directed at Mike Fleiss and Chris Harrison, among others. It is getting brutal and seems to be relentless. There are just too many tweets to post here so check out their twitter feeds if you haven't already. I don't imagine any of those three will be invited to BIP2 given what they are doing. TPTB need to muzzle these guys because I found it so disturbing that I unfollowed them all. It looks really bad and intimidating and I hope there is something in their contracts that can be used to bring them to heel. One thing they assert is that they were prevented from leaving and received nothing in return. But they look like bullies and I myself think it reflects badly on the franchise. Maybe they are looking for compensation, who knows, but they obviously don't realize they are way out of their league and shouldn't try to go up against Mike Fleiss. I just hope they don't rain down their hate on Nick and Kaitlyn in a similar fashion. They seem to have backed off Nick's twitter feed a bit after some initial comments. I thought it was just snarky joking at first but it is clear to me now that these three guys are no friends to Nick. I am dreading the MTA and kind of wish they would be refused attendance (like that is going to happen, NOT). Dear TPTB: Security for N&K please.

If Nick is one of the F2, he most likely won't be at the MTA although there have been exceptions.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 22, 2015 7:54 am

Yet the guys are all friendly with Shawn, so I feel like that does agree with Steve saying Nick is the pre-fs hookup.

By the way, our girl was out at the mall and doing media in LA yesterday, so if there is a f1 that will be out there with her this weekend, he must have just gotten there or will travel today.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri May 22, 2015 8:04 am

All I see when I look at those Twitter feeds is those three guys defending CH against Josh Seiter's claims. How are they being nasty exactly? I don't think their humour is that hard to get. I also see no indication that they're not friendly with Nick. Nick's the one who started the commenting on IG anyway by saying Tanner's stated height is "generous".
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 22, 2015 8:08 am

Alanna wrote:Yet the guys are all friendly with Shawn, so I feel like that does agree with Steve saying Nick is the pre-fs hookup.

By the way, our girl was out at the mall and doing media in LA yesterday, so if there is a f1 that will be out there with her this weekend, he must have just gotten there or will travel today.
which of the guys above leave before Ireland? I don't know if the timing coincides with these three guys being upset about her having sex esp clint who left the week after his 1-1
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 8:12 am

whipsnapper wrote:I don't know if this has been mentioned in their individual threads, but Tanner Tolbert @ttolbert05, JJ Lane @jjhlane, and Clint Arliss @ClintonArliss are waging a very nasty public campaign directed at Mike Fleiss and Chris Harrison, among others. It is getting brutal and seems to be relentless. There are just too many tweets to post here so check out their twitter feeds if you haven't already. I don't imagine any of those three will be invited to BIP2 given what they are doing. TPTB need to muzzle these guys because I found it so disturbing that I unfollowed them all. It looks really bad and intimidating and I hope there is something in their contracts that can be used to bring them to heel. One thing they assert is that they were prevented from leaving and received nothing in return. But they look like bullies and I myself think it reflects badly on the franchise. Maybe they are looking for compensation, who knows, but they obviously don't realize they are way out of their league and shouldn't try to go up against Mike Fleiss. I just hope they don't rain down their hate on Nick and Kaitlyn in a similar fashion. They seem to have backed off Nick's twitter feed a bit after some initial comments. I thought it was just snarky joking at first but it is clear to me now that these three guys are no friends to Nick. I am dreading the MTA and kind of wish they would be refused attendance (like that is going to happen, NOT). Dear TPTB: Security for N&K please.
I just scrolled through all their twitter feeds and all I saw was them defending CH against Josh Seiter's claims? Any other comments they made (like when Tanner said to Mike Fleiss "we expect you to mention us in your Emmy speech") were clearly satirical and made in good fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 8:15 am

I dont think the final 1 will be with kaitlyn this weekend unless the family know the outcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 22, 2015 8:16 am

emusha wrote:
Alanna wrote:Yet the guys are all friendly with Shawn, so I feel like that does agree with Steve saying Nick is the pre-fs hookup.

which of the guys above leave before Ireland? I don't know if the timing coincides with these three guys being upset about her having sex esp clint who left the week after his 1-1
No idea, I don't follow them so I don't even know what they were saying about CH or Nick, I just saw responses on Shawn's page to them and was responding to Whip's post.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 9:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ :Thanktwo  Thank you Sophie for all the s/caps you made! Putting together the rest of the CC s/caps now bestbud!

I just wish I had thought of putting them on a separate gallery than on my blog links to start with! I know it caused troubles and I am very sorry! Embarressed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 9:32 am

Ladybug82 wrote:^^ seriously!  Next time give us a warning Kasha! giggling

Agreed/// I am not going to be able to get that nipple out of my mind for a while!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 9:38 am

I am sorry whipsnapper, but i do not see a ring on the IG pic, or at least not one as big as the one on the white dress SC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever