SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 77 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 69 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SueSt Tue May 19, 2015 2:51 pm

JBF wrote:Ohhhh... so that is THE Spoiler. No "Happy Ending". Ha ha!

Unless, of course, this season resembles Ali's, when she was spoiled ahead of time to leave Bora Bora all alone because Frankie bwoke her wittle heart.

You folks can relax, though. I will stay on my best behavior this season and simply focus on each episode's drama individually rather than spec-U-late the future. I do NOT want to make anybody mad at me for suggesting a different outcome. (Not HERE on this forum, just ELSEWHERE...)

Wonder how much Boo-Hoo there will be in the seasonal promo.

How can we ever be mad at you with that hilarious profile picture?? giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SueSt Tue May 19, 2015 2:54 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Bleuberry, I agree with you.  All that kept running through my head last night as I watched that first episode was the spoiler!!!  I am just like you, in that my interest now, going into this season, is more of a disinterest and a disconnect.  I literally have no one to root for at this point.

If the ending pans out to match up with the spoiler, then it will be a huge disappointment as well.

Disinterested.  Disconnected.  Disappointed.

Mods, I think we have a strong entry for this season's banner... giggling

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue May 19, 2015 2:55 pm

I know I am in the minority, But I love it I will watch and pay more attention than I normally do.

I think Kaitlyn is so refreshing a season of Kailtlyn is exactly what this show needed to break the monotony.

After BS Andi and BS Britt and all the fakeness. I am super excited.

I think the guys will be a bit at ease also, not having to fake impress the girl to get to the next ceremony, you are going to see a more relaxed set of guys.

I could not care less if Kaitlyn picked someone. no one or Guillermo. (because that is life, sometimes sh@t happens and sometimes its the best day of your life and sometimes its not)

Thank you TB for bringing a realness and flawed spunky girl to this silly show (that i love)

May we all be a little more real and embrace our flaws. And not be too judgemental. (sometimes its hard I know)

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Tue May 19, 2015 3:03 pm

nikikass wrote:I know I am in the minority,  But I love it I will watch and pay more attention than I normally do.

I think Kaitlyn is so refreshing a season of Kailtlyn is exactly what this show needed to break the monotony.

After BS Andi and BS Britt and all the fakeness.  I am super excited.

I think the guys will be a bit at ease also, not having to fake impress the girl to get to the next ceremony, you are going to see a more relaxed set of guys.

I could not care less if Kaitlyn picked someone. no one or Guillermo. (because that is life, sometimes sh@t happens and sometimes its the best day of your life and sometimes its not)

Thank you TB for bringing a realness and flawed spunky girl to this silly show (that i love)

May we all be a little more real and embrace our flaws.   And not be too judgemental.  (sometimes its hard I know)

I don't know who you are but goodness I want to be your best friend ...i love your post...I was feeling down about this season but you have picked up my spirits ..thank you!!!! High clap High clap High clap

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue May 19, 2015 3:17 pm

Glad I could help Kiltburn.  Its a great day!!!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue May 19, 2015 3:19 pm

I'm looking at it this way, had Kaitlyn picked someone they would've been broken up within a year anyway. Why delay the inevitable? Let what happened in the bachelor bubble stay in the bachelor bubble and everyone move on with their lives.

There are some adorable guys so I'm watching for them.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 19, 2015 3:30 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I'm looking at it this way, had Kaitlyn picked someone they would've been broken up within a year anyway. Why delay the inevitable? Let what happened in the bachelor bubble stay in the bachelor bubble and everyone move on with their lives.

There are some adorable guys so I'm watching for them.

You make a very good point. I was never convinced preseason that Kaitlyn was ready for marriage just yet & any pressure post filming to get married would deter the relationship IMO. So good for her that she didn't allow TPTB to coax her into a fake engagement. I like a couple of the guys on this season & will break my rule of not watching the bachelor next year for them giggling

Last edited by mercieme on Tue May 19, 2015 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue May 19, 2015 3:50 pm

Realistically yes, it was the best and right choice.

This is also television. Selfishly at times I want that fake love story. It's all about story lines. Like I could give two sh*ts if a lead breaks up AFTER but yeah I'll buy into fake love story for my entertainment.

So yeah I see two sides. I wouldn't want to get engaged either and it's way more realistic but as a television viewer, I can get why we want that fake love story. In the end it won't matter and I think we'll probably all feel relieved as the guys are free so to speak. To play along after with kaitlyn acting in love sounds like torture.

And now we all don't have to pick sides between f1 and f2 like past seasons and being like "omg he or she would have been better!!"

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue May 19, 2015 4:26 pm

I'm sure a lot of viewers will enjoy seeing both these men get dumped at the end. Those that watch for a train-wreck, not a love story.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 19, 2015 4:29 pm

california90 wrote:Realistically yes, it was the best and right choice.

This is also television. Selfishly at times I want that fake love story. It's all about story lines. Like I could give two sh*ts if a lead breaks up AFTER but yeah I'll buy into fake love story for my entertainment.

So yeah I see two sides. I wouldn't want to get engaged either and it's way more realistic but as a television viewer, I can get why we want that fake love story. In the end it won't matter and I think we'll probably all feel relieved as the guys are free so to speak. To play along after with kaitlyn acting in love sounds like torture.

And now we all don't have to pick sides between f1 and f2 like past seasons and being like "omg he or she would have been better!!"
Like for real, if I wanted to watch a "real" dating situation, I'd film home movies of myself on Tinder. Please! This is all wish-fulfillment/ vicariously funsies and it's annoying we don't get it this year.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue May 19, 2015 4:34 pm

Can't say that I was a fan of Britt or Kaitlyn last season. But, I would much rather watch a season of "you never know what's going to pop out her mouth next" than a season of fake crier, Britt. That crying scene when Britt went home was straight out of the "Ali auditioning as the next Bachelorette" playbook".

Kaitlyn has grown on me and I still remain very skeptical about Britt. She handles herself extremely well, especially with men. The other girls last season weren't much of a fan and I don't think it stemmed from jealousy. That is always a red flag to me.

Don't get down in the dumps about the spoiler. It could be wrong and you'll miss the "love story". They are already advertising for casting for the next season, so they've got the green light for another season. Maybe Fleiss is feeling feisty and playing with RS again. You know, the way a cat plays with a mouse before it kills the mouse! LOL!

Of course, the twist could be that the one not chosen by the guys is is the one that finds love.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue May 19, 2015 4:42 pm

Alanna wrote:
california90 wrote:Realistically yes, it was the best and right choice.

Like for real, if I wanted to watch a "real" dating situation, I'd film home movies of myself on Tinder. Please! This is all wish-fulfillment/ vicariously funsies and it's annoying we don't get it this year.

spitcoffee
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 77 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 69 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
nannymargie
emiusacska
traveler90
Nonina430
pavalygurl
kikora
JBF
Stacia620
b
timfan
umngirl