SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Tue May 19, 2015 1:16 am

IrishGal wrote:West coasters please speak up.    We always watch by ourselves and it's very sad
2pop wine
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Stacia620 Tue May 19, 2015 1:17 am

After just seeing pics of the guys up until now, I was most surprised by Ben H.  He was really cute and seemed very mature, more so than I was expecting.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Tue May 19, 2015 1:18 am

Oh I love Joshua. He has a bulldog and he comes home at the end of the day dirty - not in a suit. He's adorable.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue May 19, 2015 1:19 am

Several of them are...

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue May 19, 2015 1:20 am

I... uh... ha ha!... I almost missed this show today. I have been away from this forum for ssssooooo long and have ZERO clue about the spoilers/sleuthing. I am not even sure which gal is leaving tomorrow. Granted, I will be VERY shocked if Kaitlyn is booted, since Britt was getting a too "confident" edit... making her so G-O-N-E in my eyes.

By the way, is this the correct thread for discussing episode 1? If not, snip me and move me where I belong.

Maybe tomorrow I will dump some notes I jotted down after re-watching this premier show for the Edit Thread.

Yeah... I know. You Know Who will likely mock me on his blog if I don't "choose" the same "winner" he does. Once I learn about his choice, I'll keep my trap shut.

In the mean time...

My "vibe" right now, based on the editing, is that Ben H. (Bachelor wannabee #1), Chris (Bachelor wannabee #2), Brady (The Singer who is giving us our "theme" for the season: "You are not only beautiful on the outside, but you're beautiful on the inside"... spoken to Britt but heard over Kaitlyn) and Ian (The Stalker... made up his mind he wanted Kaitlyn years ago) last a couple episodes at least.... since they already have "story material" developing.

However, the one I find MOST interesting is Shawn B. For some oddball reason BOTH he and Kaitlyn (if she does wind up The Bachelorette) both used the lines "love at first sight" in separate PI sessions discussing the other. Bottom line: if they don't wind up together at the end of this, we are in for one mighty wasted season.

Last edited by JBF on Tue May 19, 2015 1:22 am; edited 2 times in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue May 19, 2015 1:21 am

Oh Jared, I love his look. But the tee shirt is dumb.

IrishGal
IrishGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Tue May 19, 2015 1:23 am

Ian is one handsome man.
I agree too about Ben H being much better in motion. He does seem more mature than his years and he has a nice voice.
Tony...namaste..
Yay - Ben Z seems so sweet.
Wow it seems like the guys are really great - the ones who don't leave right away Smiley
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue May 19, 2015 1:25 am

Why are the intros mostly MOT men?

IrishGal
IrishGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 19, 2015 1:25 am

JBF wrote:I... uh... ha ha!... I almost missed this show today. I have been away from this forum for ssssooooo long and have ZERO clue about the spoilers/sleuthing. I am not even sure which gal is leaving tomorrow. Granted, I will be VERY shocked if Kaitlyn is booted, since Britt was getting a too "confident" edit... making her so G-O-N-E in my eyes.

By the way, is this the correct thread for discussing episode 1? If not, snip me and move me where I belong.

Maybe tomorrow I will dump some notes I jotted down after re-watching this premier show for the Edit Thread.

Yeah... I know. You Know Who will likely mock me on his blog if I don't "choose" the same "winner" he does. Once I learn about his choice, I'll keep my trap shut.

In the mean time...

My "vibe" right now, based on the editing, is that Ben H. (Bachelor wannabee #1), Chris (Bachelor wannabee #2), Brady (The Singer who is giving us our "theme" for the season: "You are not only beautiful on the outside, but you're beautiful on the inside"... spoken to Britt but heard over Kaitlyn) and Ian (The Stalker... made up his mind he wanted Kaitlyn years ago) last a couple episodes at least.... since they already have "story material" developing.

However, the one I find MOST interesting is Shawn B. For some oddball reason BOTH he and Kaitlyn (if she does wind up The Bachelorette) both used the lines "love at first sight" in separate PI sessions discussing the other. Bottom line: if they don't wind up together at the end of this, we are in for one mighty wasted season.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but we're in for one mighty wasted season. Boo!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue May 19, 2015 1:28 am

How do I refresh without leaving the thread?

IrishGal
IrishGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 19, 2015 1:30 am

Tony the healer oh my goodness. laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 1f49c

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 8367-910 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 I_got_13 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue May 19, 2015 1:31 am

Do you think the following scenario could happen:  Kaitlyn had such strong feelings for both guys that she just could not choose and perhaps she will choose one at the AFTR?   Just trying to figure out this craziness.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
nannymargie
emiusacska
traveler90
Nonina430
pavalygurl
kikora
JBF
Stacia620
b
timfan
umngirl