SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Fri May 15, 2015 3:59 pm

I can see why Shawn might not be Nick's biggest fan, if he swooped in and stole Kaitlyn away. Sounds like Shawn had it in the bag. For a few episodes anyway. I don't believe he's F1 after reading all that.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 4:01 pm

If Nick wins I will call that slow burn because they started flirting on twitter and then he can in and won.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri May 15, 2015 4:22 pm

Kaitlyn telling the joke clip... Lol

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri May 15, 2015 4:32 pm

In both Andi and Chris' season, we heard them say on night one that they were excited about the people who eventually became their F1. Maybe this season will follow the same format with Kaitlyn's comment about Shawn.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri May 15, 2015 4:33 pm

Tanner (Britt) – Watched last season, knew she cried a lot, so he brought her some tissues as a gift.

I love him already cantstopl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 15, 2015 5:44 pm

OK. That joke clip shows just why Britt annoys me. Pompous. Just pompous. How dare Kaitlyn have fun? This is serious business. You can tell how uncomfortable Kaitlyn is listening to Britt. I can almost hear her scream to herself inside her head..."Stop trying to be so perfectly fake!" I know editing plays a part in this, but apparently Britt wants to be seen as the proper little lady and seems to be trying to throw Kaitlyn under the bus of viewer opinion. UGH. If I didn't know how things work out, I couldn't stomach to watch.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 15, 2015 5:48 pm

Diana wrote:Tanner (Britt) – Watched last season, knew she cried a lot, so he brought her some tissues as a gift.

And apparently that didn't go over well with Britt as per RS. She seems to take herself...and her image...much too seriously for my taste.

Last edited by Sprite on Fri May 15, 2015 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri May 15, 2015 5:53 pm

Yeah that's what bothers me about Britt the most. I don't think she has any sense of humour. It's all serious business and intense emotions. Gah. Life's so much more fun when you don't take yourself too seriously.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 15, 2015 6:04 pm

^^Re: Britt.  I watched the Access interview with both Kaitlyn and Britt.  You would think she was the one that ended up the last girl standing because she immediately took the lead in answering and asking questions.  Center stage as usual.  Lot's of hair flipping too.  giggling

Kaitlyn deserves a medal for handling herself so well and being a team player as she was ever so polite and friendly and never trying to one - up Britt.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 15, 2015 6:07 pm

Sprite wrote:OK. That joke clip shows just why Britt annoys me. Pompous. Just pompous. How dare Kaitlyn have fun? This is serious business. You can tell how uncomfortable Kaitlyn is listening to Britt. I can almost hear her scream to herself inside her head..."Stop trying to be so perfectly fake!" I know editing plays a part in this, but apparently Britt wants to be seen as the proper little lady and seems to be trying to throw Kaitlyn under the bus of viewer opinion. UGH. If I didn't know how things work out, I couldn't stomach to watch.

In a way, Britt's ITM plants a seed in the viewers' minds - what is Kaitlyn hoping to get out of this experience? It is a "throw under the bus" or "throw in traffic" move IMO :yes: but may have been TPTB induced. 

Britt - am glad she will have so much less screen time during the season but although I'm not a fan of hers I am interest to see how her relationship with Brady progresses.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri May 15, 2015 9:09 pm

Sprite wrote:OK. That joke clip shows just why Britt annoys me. Pompous. Just pompous. How dare Kaitlyn have fun? This is serious business. You can tell how uncomfortable Kaitlyn is listening to Britt. I can almost hear her scream to herself inside her head..."Stop trying to be so perfectly fake!" I know editing plays a part in this, but apparently Britt wants to be seen as the proper little lady and seems to be trying to throw Kaitlyn under the bus of viewer opinion. UGH. If I didn't know how things work out, I couldn't stomach to watch.

I swear, Britt does not redeem herself well. She needs so much attention that this show is not good for her. Good thing she was not chosen and only 1 guy can obsess over her. Also interesting that most of the guys went to K first, but it'll be interesting to see who voted for who.

I love Kaitlyn though. She prefaced her joke as "true Kaitlyn fashion", which is so true. She's hilarious and silly. What is also very interesting in another interview is her talking about "slow thunder" and I think she secretly found someone that probably captured her attention.

Monday really can't come soon enough!!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri May 15, 2015 9:14 pm

Sprite wrote:
Diana wrote:Tanner (Britt) – Watched last season, knew she cried a lot, so he brought her some tissues as a gift.

And apparently that didn't go over well with Britt as per RS. She seems to take herself...and her image...much too seriously for my taste.

Tanner may have become my favourite after I read that laugh out loud if it were me (I am an emotional person) I would have thought it was hilarious but then again that is why I do not like Britt.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
nannymargie
emiusacska
traveler90
Nonina430
pavalygurl
kikora
JBF
Stacia620
b
timfan
umngirl