SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Fri May 15, 2015 1:02 am

This is from RS.

There are a couple short clips in the ABC press bundle from the first night, and one is interesting. You can see the tone they were trying to set by showing this. Britt is the serious one looking for love, and Kaitlyn is the jokester who may or may not be taking this as serious. Once all the guys are in the house and Kaitlyn and Britt address them for the first time, Kaitlyn tells a joke like she did last season. The joke went like this:

Kaitlyn: “Knock, Knock.”
Guys: “Who’s there?”
Kaitlyn: “Two Bachelorettes.”
Guys: “Two Bachelorettes who?”
Kaitlyn: (Laughing) “That’s the joke.”

Which then immediately cuts to an ITM of Britt saying, “Kaitlyn’s joke kinda speaks to what is different about Kaitlyn and I in this journey, like, this is our chance to walk into the room and say ‘This is what I’m looking for,’ it’s not to do stand up…” and then cuts back to Britt when she addresses the guys saying “I just wanna say I’m looking for my best friend. I’m looking for someone to share my life with and that’s really fun. Like I’m looking for an adventure partner and I think we all are here for the same reason I hope…” Then cutting back to Britt’s ITM of her saying, “We’re just different. And that’s one of the things that’s different about us, I think, is maybe what we’re looking for and how serious we are about finding it.” OUCH. Well, considering her humor won out over your seriousness, I guess it really didn’t matter now did it Britt? Then again, you never had a chance to be the “Bachelorette” anyway since the producers had determined it was going to be Kaitlyn, so your assessment of her kinda fell on deaf ears. Kaitlyn could’ve told an X-rated joke on the first night and she still would’ve been the “Bachelorette.”

LMAO OMG I'm dying at Kaitlyn's joke. Claws are out though..

california90

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Fri May 15, 2015 1:06 am

Am I just over tired? I totally don't get Kait's joke?!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 15, 2015 1:07 am

I don't get it either. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri May 15, 2015 1:12 am

It's basically her way of saying "this two bachelorette gig is a joke" and Britt's salty over it because it was kind of a jab at her.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 15, 2015 1:18 am

california90 wrote:It's basically her way of saying "this two bachelorette gig is a joke" and Britt's salty over it because it was kind of a jab at her.
Ahh that is hilarious!!! Woah. How funny and cool is she? And yet, we know there's a real girl with strong emotions underneath the humor defenses. Thanks for the explanation!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri May 15, 2015 1:50 am

Clip of them meeting the guys:

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Fri May 15, 2015 1:54 am

Kaitlyn is just so adorable and no matter who her F1 turns out to be I am just so very grateful we have a whole season of Kaitlyn to enjoy. Love her to bits.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri May 15, 2015 1:56 am

Helium greeting:

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 2:00 am

That is the reason why I dont like Britt!
She needs to be the centre of attention, when it's not, she tries to put down others. She obviously tried to imply Kait is not there for the right reason, while Lait might or might not, Britt just can't accept the fact that ppl deal with things differently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 3:00 am

nutty1 wrote:OUCH to poor Tony!

Tony, the "healer", seems to be accident prone.  I think he arrives out of the limo on night one with a black eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri May 15, 2015 8:13 am

california90 wrote:Helium greeting:

Why did they make it seem like Britt was left out, when the pics from BuddyTV showed him giving balloons to both of them? Oh right, drama.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 15, 2015 8:23 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Kaitlyn is just so adorable and no matter who her F1 turns out to be I am just so very grateful we have a whole season of Kaitlyn to enjoy. Love her to bits.
I couldn't agree more!! I'm nervous (for myself!!) because I will get entirely too involved in this season if she's abused more than standard by the producers or there's even a hint of her being with/choosing a man who makes her cry. I've internalized the previous season's learnings, any man who makes the Ette cry is not someone I'm rooting for- bye Felicia, peace homie.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
nannymargie
emiusacska
traveler90
Nonina430
pavalygurl
kikora
JBF
Stacia620
b
timfan
umngirl