SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 16 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

art green - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 16 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Katiebelle Sat May 16, 2015 6:43 pm

Apologies it has taken me so long to recap the other stories in Woman's Day. I've been crazy busy so here's a short revision of what they said.

- Dani doesn't regret saying she loved Art. "it was definitely love I was feeling". Her twin sister said that Art made the wrong decision and she would "like to slap him". She was understanding about what Matilda said about her. "I don't hold anything against Matilda." Says she hasn't been looking for love but is open to being swept off her feet.

- Poppy met a guy straight after her exit and they have been inseparable ever since. He's been taking her on amazing dates all over NZ and things seem pretty serious. They even have her mums seal of approval.

-Chrystal wasn't surprised that Matilda won but understood Dani's shock at the final rose. "Art never let on that Dani's feelings for her weren't exactly reciprocated."

- Alysha has gained 15kgs and feels better for it. Stress and high protein diet caused her to drop to 45kgs . She talks about body confidence and how it's more important to be heathy than thin.

- Brigitte has moved to Auckland and is now flatting with Amanda and her twins. Amanda says she is one of the messiest girls she's ever met.

- the chaperone said that it was a 10 week stay in the mansion. The girls weren't allowed to leave the house without supervision. They would be outside exercising all day and then send her to the supermarket at night for sugary treats.

So that's about it.

thanks! goteam sweet kiss

I just want to give a massive thank you to all the other posters especially, AAL, Mercieme, ElonM, Robinva, Kapiti, Emusha, HEA and AmyB for being so welcoming on the site.

I have really enjoyed my first ever Bachelor and forum experience. It definitely makes the show more interesting and fun to watch. I use to wake up every morning and the first thing I'd do was turn on my iPad to see what comments were made overnight! I would love to know where you are all from!

If any of you are over my side of the world, particularly Christchurch, then send me a PM and I'll show you Kiwi hospitality with a flat white or even better, one of our fantastic New Zealand wines!

I have enjoyed my experience so much that I think I'll have a go at watching the latest Bachelorette that starts in a couple of days. I'm hoping that with men there will not be a lot of over the top drama. I assume that the episodes will be posted on the site?

So hopefully I'll catch up with you all on that forum but if not, I'll see you all on the next kiwi Bachelor season!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

art green - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 16 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 16, 2015 6:56 pm

wow Katiebelle! Great post! I hope you stick around. There are other very active threads especially the BacheloretteUS premier in a couple of days.

We will have an episode thread every Monday for discussion. It's usually hopping on Monday nights. There should be links as well for viewing. Similar to the set up here. Hope to see you there as well.  bestbud!

ETA: I just realized the time zone is a factor. It will be Tuesday for you, I'm calculating around 1 o'clock?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat May 16, 2015 7:59 pm

Thanks, Katiebelle, for the WD summary.

OT, but I'd like to share my experience with your Kiwi hospitality. Over twenty years ago, my bff and I were planning a 5 week trip to NZ/Australia to celebrate getting our Master's degrees. About a month before we left here, we were at a conference and overheard a woman talking about heading home to NZ. (Her husband had been doing his residency in the States.) We decided to introduce ourselves to her and pick her brain for "must see/do" things in NZ.

Even though we literally just met her, she insisted that we come for dinner when we arrive and spend a night at her folks place near Auckland...so we did. Then once we were there, she rang a friend in the South island and asked her to have us for dinner. Our "new friend" hadn't talked with the South island woman in over 3 years as she had been stateside. The South island woman was happy to accommodate. I was blown away.

The New Zealanders we met were incredibly friendly and so kind. I hope to go back some day. You've got a gorgeous country.

And, yes, please stick around for The Bachelorette. Making friends from around the world while talking about our crazy obsession is one of the best things about this board.

art green - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 16 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 16, 2015 8:14 pm

Katiebelle, you're awesome! :sending flowers So thankful for your posts and the inside scoop on all things Kiwi - they have been truly invaluable and made the forum so much more fun and interesting! :yes: Keep us updated if you hear anything about Matilda and Art. We usually still keep posting post-show and it would be nice to keep up to date with them, even if a little here and there.

Definitely stick around for The Bachelorette. bestbud! Would love to see your posts on the Bachelorette season and get another perspective on here - always love the many perspectives from around the world and have loved reading your insights (how Kiwi men are and how this helped me understand Art so much more) and observations! yes

The Australian 3rd season of the Bachelor should start airing soon so definitely look out for that in case you want to sleuth on this board as well. The links will likely be posted on the threads when it does air. Plus, Australia's first Bachelorette will shoot later this year so that will be interesting as well to sleuth and watching the American Bachelorette will be an interesting comparison later on.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 8:53 pm

Thank you Katiebelle for the summary.:alltens:
My copy of the magazine still crashes, but I have seen some of the photos and Matilda is gorgeous. She is glowing, very photogenic. Hope you will fill us in if you hear any news about Marthur/Artilda's whereabouts. With kind regards from Sweden.

Last edited by Glowworm2 on Sat May 16, 2015 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 16, 2015 10:33 pm

Thanks Katiebelle, you are so kind and we all appreciated the Kiwi insight you provided, it really helped with the sleuthing and understanding Art and the girls much better. We did have a blast on this NZ season, all you ladies were fantastic with your insights and analysis, let's do it again during the Aussie Bachie season bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sun May 17, 2015 12:59 am

I piggy back on all of what these lovely posters had said! Great analysis, observations and thoughts!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelaM Sun May 17, 2015 5:35 am

There is a picture of Art and Matilda on facebook page 'Castaways Resort' Auckland where they have spent this weekend together. :cutesmile!:

AngelaM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 6:18 am

AngelaM wrote:There is a picture of Art and Matilda on facebook page 'Castaways Resort' Auckland where they have spent this weekend together. :cutesmile!:
Welcome1 Angela!! Great to have you join us and thank you for that info!

What a great photo! So that is where they are this weekend... was in their interview they were going away somewhere. So cute!

Castaways Resort
Matilda whisked Art away for a romantic getaway this weekend and brought him to the stunning cliff tops of Castaways Resort. We took this shot as the fabulous autumn sunset sunk below the horizon - gorgeous
art green - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 16 11252760_976638979022689_6258228937691075521_n
https://www.facebook.com/222656554420939/photos/a.237401232946471.62819.222656554420939/976638979022689/?type=1&theater

Just checked Art and Matilda's SM and he posted a photo of him and Matilda at sunset on his IG awwww

@art_green Magic spot. Totally spoilt. Thanks @matootles  

art green - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 16 11249428_833932083341973_2146466411_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelaM Sun May 17, 2015 6:25 am

Thanks for adding the link and photos. I have been following the sleuthing you all have been doing for a couple of weeks now since i discovered your hiding place Smiley. I am amazed at what you have found and surmised. I bow down to the knowledge and skills of great detectives. Thanks for sharing all that you have found and your thoughts. I was definitely TEAM MATILDA from day one but have enjoyed the first series so much. Looking forward to reading and seeing more about this couple and all the couples from the Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise.
awwww

AngelaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 6:37 am

welcomebanner Angela!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 6:41 am

Woman's Day also posted the same photo as Art and Matilda on their IG. Checked their Twitter and saw this retweet by them via Reality Rose (whom the follow). If one zooms in one can see a snippet from what looks to be the article and where Katiebelle posted about "moment of truth" earlier in the thread from the magazine. Matilda looks beautiful. Like she is glowing and Art looks very happy in these photos.  awwww

art green - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 16 CFMFNpbUsAARLJ7
https://twitter.com/WomansDayNZ

When zooming in...

art green - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 16 Looks_10

It looks a bit blurry but this is what it seems to say:

"... It's clear that their relationship is built on a solid foundation of fun and laughter. But Art insists their connection runs much deeper - so when the time came to deliver that final and all-important rose to either Matilda or Danielle Robinson in the show's finale, the business owner wasn't surprised to finally realize it was Matilda all along.

Moment of truth

Art explains, "If I'm honest, from the very start, I liked Matilda a lot and in the back of my head, I think I knew it was always going to be her. But at the same time, I stayed completely open to liking and getting to know all of the girls because the whole point of this process was finding the perfect one for me.

"When I finally made the decision, it was more a self-realization that Matilda is and was always the girl for me. It was staring me in the face the entire time," explains Art.

While at times on the show Matilda feared that her early connection with Art could have headed for the "friend zone", Art insists she needn't have worried.

"Sometimes our dates were average," says Art frankly, a fact that he puts down to the nature of TV production. "There were some dates where the camera crew was way further away from us and it felt more comfortable. But on our first date, we were on the Harbor Bridge and  - for logistical reason - we were having a stand-up picnic, where we talked about marriage and children with a camera literally a meter away from our faces.

"We were a bit unlucky that we didn't get the romantic dates. But whatever it looked like on the outside, I was definitely feeling it on the inside."
Sounds like a lot of what many sleuthed and viewers saw from the beginning... that Art really did fall for Matilda. He sounds like he is smitten with her in this little snippet.  :yes: Also, completely unrelated, but Dani never got the first kiss - Amanda did. Probably was a surprise to all the girls since Amanda never said anything (likely it didn't go well since she was sent home).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again