SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by SueSt Fri May 29, 2015 7:33 am

Bet2Win wrote:Or the 4th group of those who can't stand him.  14 - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 64 2498057887

I think everyone's into the 4th group, including his mother!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

14 - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by SueSt Fri May 29, 2015 7:51 am

notarose wrote:I'm I correct in thinking a lot of people believe RS?

I'm asking because Nick hasn't even appeared in an epi, we haven't seen him interact with Kaitlyn, and the buzz in his fan thread is about him being next TB?

Respectfully curious.

For me it's:
1. Part RS
2. Part what people have sleuthed (K and S on west coast, Nick on east coast over weekend)...
3. Part I don't know K and am not invested in her (don't trust her??)... just in Nick (and protective too).
4. Part produced storyline.  

The storyline being - it was love at first sight with Shawn until Nick shows up... the antagonist... and now everything is thrown into question.  Does K stick with love at first sight, Shawn, or question it b/c her 'dream guy' (the man that has everything she wants and has pursued her openly) Nick, shows up... So it's very good drama.

And I said it before, but her crying on the balcony in AZ in previews also got my senses heightened.  The tears of regret make more 'sense' for Nick. They had something before the show, she's got a lot invested in him, he gave up a lot to pursue her and she really likes him, even loves him, but her heart is with someone else.  I can't (easily) imagine a scenario where the balcony tears apply to Shawn.

And it also sort of makes sense in the context of CH saying it's a Mesnick moment.  Since my take on Jason was that Melissa was his type, was everything he wanted on paper, the girl he was ALWAYS going to choose, UNTIL he met Molly and it changed everything for him.

Last edited by SueSt on Fri May 29, 2015 9:17 am; edited 2 times in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 8:14 am

SueST you are saying she is crying because she have to let nick go?  When then not let him go in Utah why wait until the mansion to do so?

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri May 29, 2015 9:11 am

reason wrote:SueST you are saying she is crying because she have to let nick go?  When then not let him go in Utah why wait until the mansion to do so?

I'm theorizing she choose to let him go in Utah, where she is crying off the balcony. Do we know for sure that Nick was at the mansion??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 29, 2015 9:17 am

SueSt wrote:

I'm asking because Nick hasn't even appeared in an epi, we haven't seen him interact with Kaitlyn, and the buzz in his fan thread is about him being next TB?

Respectfully curious.

For me it's:
1. Part RS
2. Part what people have sleuthed (K and S on west coast, Nick on east coast over weekend)...
3. Part I don't know K and am not invested in her (don't trust her??)... just in Nick (and protective too).

The storyline being - it was love at first sight with Shawn until Nick shows up... the antagonist... and now everything is thrown into question.  Does K stick with love at first sight, Shawn, or question it b/c her 'dream guy' (the man that has everything she wants and has pursued her openly) Nick, shows up... So it's very good drama.

And I said it before, but her crying on the balcony in AZ in previews also got my senses heightened.  The tears of regret make more 'sense' for Nick.  They had something before the show, he gave up a lot to pursue her and she really likes him, even loves him, but her heart is with someone else.  I don't see how the balcony tears apply to Shawn.

And it sort of also makes sense in the context of CH saying it's a Mesnick moment.  Since my take on Jason was that Melissa was his type, was everything he wanted on paper, the girl he was ALWAYS going to choose, UNTIL he met Molly and it changed everything for him.

This storyline makes sense to me in context of the previews -- the conflict between K and N in Utah also makes sense given her crying and N posting "some days everything seems to go wrong". I can see the crying also the other way where K just simply has to pick one guy and she has strong feelings for another... that would be a very difficult situation to be in -- at the same time the level of confusion she has might make her think maybe neither of these guys are "the one" for me? I dunno she seems pretty open and easy to love with CS (and pretty easily impressed by guys in her season) so I do think the making a choice will be a hard thing for her. At the same time according to spoilers Utah is not where she parts with F2 if she indeed does that, not saying it may not be but we have spoilers and sleuthing info that points to them having an FRC May 3 at the least just to keep the show going I'd think she'd let go of F2 in the location of LCD/MTP/FRC or else it'd be an empty show of her and her F1 and the only question being does he pick her back no idea .

Here's another theory: Utah is the place for HTDs and one of the parental units may not be approving of her -- maybe Nick's since they've been through this process before and aren't into it anymore and so skeptical and hard on her. If she doesn't get their approval I can see where both her and N could be upset and he would tweet that murphy's law tweet.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri May 29, 2015 9:33 am

emusha wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Respectfully curious.

For me it's:
1. Part RS

And I said it before, but her crying on the balcony in AZ in previews also got my senses heightened.  The tears of regret make more 'sense' for Nick.  They had something before the show, he gave up a lot to pursue her and she really likes him, even loves him, but her heart is with someone else.  I don't see how the balcony tears apply to Shawn.

And it sort of also makes sense in the context of CH saying it's a Mesnick moment.  Since my take on Jason was that Melissa was his type, was everything he wanted on paper, the girl he was ALWAYS going to choose, UNTIL he met Molly and it changed everything for him.

This storyline makes sense to me in context of the previews -- the conflict between K and N in Utah also makes sense given her crying and N posting "some days everything seems to go wrong". I can see the crying also the other way where K just simply has to pick one guy and she has strong feelings for another... that would be a very difficult situation to be in -- at the same time the level of confusion she has might make her think maybe neither of these guys are "the one" for me? I dunno she seems pretty open and easy to love with CS (and pretty easily impressed by guys in her season) so I do think the making a choice will be a hard thing for her. At the same time according to spoilers Utah is not where she parts with F2 if she indeed does that, not saying it may not be but we have spoilers and sleuthing info that points to them having an FRC May 3.

Here's my theory: Utah is the place for HTDs and one of the parental units may not be approving of her -- maybe Nick's since they've been through this process before and aren't into it anymore and so skeptical and hard on her. If she doesn't get their approval I can see where both her and N could be upset and he would tweet that murphy's law tweet.

Interesting thoughts emusha.

I don't know K, but for me personally there could never be a level of confusion so strong that I wouldn't know which guy to choose.  I believe the heart knows what the heart wants.  On the other hand, I acknowledge it may be hard to reconcile true feelings with obligation, fear and regret, particularly in the context of the show's timing and manufactured structure.  And so if she's having a tough time, I get it.

I haven't seen the spoilers on the FRC, only that K was in LA for a FRC (do we know that both guys were there??) so I defer to your better knowledge!

Interesting thoughts on Nick's family.  I can certainly see them being wary, and warning Nick to be skeptical as well.  But I'm wondering what you think they would disapprove of as far as K??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Fri May 29, 2015 10:04 am

Hi lots of Nick fans here so why don't you vote for him to become the next bachelor on Facebook Nick Viall for next Bachelor he only has 105 votes so far. Am also a Chrisney fan so heaven knows why I am saying this but would quite like to see our Nick with Whitney Bischoff. Sorry to ruffle any feathers!!
Hear this couple have parted ways which I was very, very sad to hear, but then maybe my wish can come true.

Last edited by Gale1 on Fri May 29, 2015 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 10:05 am

THis parents may read her and see he wont be the one.

Last edited by reason on Fri May 29, 2015 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 29, 2015 10:05 am

Bet2Win wrote:Or the 4th group of those who can't stand him.  14 - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 64 2498057887
That probably intersects quite a few of the groups.  :yes:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 29, 2015 10:15 am

Well if we take the collective whole bunch of info we have
- show's makeup artist photos of coastline for FRC day
- confusing several tweets from nick
- RS spoilers

It seems that Nick was involved till the end. But who knows maybe he did leave in Utah. I don't mean specifically K but more generally the process of this show... dunno just thinking it could be a possibility given it wasn't at final decision time but both N & K might have been upset at that time
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri May 29, 2015 10:22 am

SueSt wrote:And I said it before, but her crying on the balcony in AZ in previews also got my senses heightened.  The tears of regret make more 'sense' for Nick. They had something before the show, she's got a lot invested in him, he gave up a lot to pursue her and she really likes him, even loves him, but her heart is with someone else.  I can't (easily) imagine a scenario where the balcony tears apply to Shawn.

And it also sort of makes sense in the context of CH saying it's a Mesnick moment.  Since my take on Jason was that Melissa was his type, was everything he wanted on paper, the girl he was ALWAYS going to choose, UNTIL he met Molly and it changed everything for him.

Except that the "Mesnick" moment was Jason crying because he chose Melissa and not Molly and realized he had to let Molly go. So if the "Mesnick" happened when she lets Nick go, then Nick would be Molly and Shawn would be Melissa, not the other way around. And considering what happened with Jason/Melissa/Molly.....

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri May 29, 2015 10:29 am

I don't find Nick hot or the greatest thing since sliced bread but he's a cutie to me. Add his personality and he's got a fan for life. I love EVERYTHING about his personality. I think he would have played along much better on the sumo date opposed to the mime. He knows he has a great butt! As for tweets during filming, I'm not convinced he had his phone esp with the slip up on CS twitter/Instagram page. (Can't remember which). I will say if Nick is early sex guy, IMO, either she chose Shawn or no one. I do think we will find his feelings for K real....no doubt in my mind. He likes that girl!! If anyone looks happier of the F2, to me its Nick. Shawn's family seems excited to see him a part of this but something about Shawn pics hasn't quite caught up to the happiness they exude. If K chose no one, I just feel at this stage Nick is more OK with it which is surprising to me and not what I expected...at least this soon after FRC. Anyway, GO NICK! One more week. :Nod: :Nod:

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share