SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by sdmom Tue May 26, 2015 8:55 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sdmom wrote:^so you don't want me to post them? :uptonogood Just kidding!bestbud!
Anyway, some people were speculating his "date" with K happened before her date with Jared in NYC.

I mean, for the sake of sleuthing, please uh keep posting.........yah cause sleuthing and stuff giggling

Yep, all for sleuthing! giggling
A couple more SCs to identify where our boy was. Again, credit goes to sophienette in Clues No Discussion thread:
14 - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 56 Ab8208bf-7e56-405d-b9de-df76d4aaff44
I believe that's where he said don't make out with a girl I like before I do.

Another one:
14 - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 56 Download%202
In preview, TPTB wants us to believe that's where K said "I had sex with him". But we know she was sitting in a leather couch and Nick, along with Jared and Ben H were in yellow sofa.

Nick's traveled to a lots of fun places !!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

14 - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by emusha Wed May 27, 2015 1:31 am

sdmom wrote:
A couple more SCs to identify where our boy was. Again, credit goes to sophienette in Clues No Discussion thread:
14 - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 56 Ab8208bf-7e56-405d-b9de-df76d4aaff44

^^^ this could be foreshadowing if he's not sex guy and he could be the one who gets really bent out of shape once she has sex with someone else as is foreshadowed here
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 4:16 am

OnePromise wrote:From Kaitlyn's blog today
"I was excited to dry off and spend some more time talking with Clint. We vibed so well, and he said all the right things. That Clint, what a charmer. The more time I spent with him, the more I liked him. After such a great date with him, I knew I had to give him the rose. It was one of the best first dates I'd ever had."

Nick is teasing Kaitlyn with yet another tv/movie reference. Love him.  Can't say that enough!!!

Do you think Nick would be posting things like this if Kaitlyn let him go??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 4:58 am

Yes he would. He is moving on with his life and having fun along the way. Time to turn the page I believe he is going about it the right way. Using humor to get through the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed May 27, 2015 5:26 am

This is an ignorant fan so please put me in the know here. Nick was in the final 2 is that correct & who is the other guy? Any indications who is F1.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 27, 2015 5:44 am

I didn't catch the vibe thing and now that I see this, that's hilarious.

What I did catch was she said "incredibly" a couple of times. The first time she said it, I picked up on it because that is a word Nick used a lot in his media rounds.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 6:03 am

Gale1 wrote:This is an ignorant fan so please put me in the know here. Nick was in the final 2 is that correct & who is the other guy? Any indications who is F1.

Spoiler said we will have 2 F2 this season, Kaitlyn let both Nick and Shawn go.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed May 27, 2015 6:12 am

reason wrote:Yes he would.  He is moving on with his life and having fun along the way.  Time to turn the page I believe he is going about it the right way.  Using humor to get through the pain.

I agree with you reason. Humor is a good coping strategy. I would think that if they broke up, he and Kaitlyn would have a better chance at friendship than the last time Nick did this.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 27, 2015 6:36 am

emusha wrote:
sdmom wrote:

^^^ this could be foreshadowing if he's not sex guy and he could be the one who gets really bent out of shape once she has sex with someone else as is foreshadowed here
:uptonogood
I have no clue what has been sleuthed since the show began airing so pardon any redundancy I might bring. 

Firstly, does anyone believe Nick & Kaitlyn DIDN'T have sex at least once during filming?  Nick & K. pop up in various locales, smack dab in the middle of the other produced typical show scenes, in the season promo in teaser scenes that certainly don't appear to be sum total of any of their single make out seshes...just a "taste" of what is yet to come. 

The first promo, TPTB play with 50 shades (sultry music) then go goofy with 50 shades of cray. That could be foreshadowing of "gray" being Nick who she knew before coming on the crazy show. And :yes: , I'd bet money on our man being an experienced experimental lover.  He is very capable of a tryst that is lust driven - purely physical with mutual consent. He's had several long term relations and likely a few additional rolls in dating scenerios.  IMO his question to Andi at ATFR was more about "false pretence" than about the act itself; and I may be the only one, but I think he found that partial experience sub-par as he repeatedly told Hy he would propose "when she was ready". I think Nick and Kaitlyn both place significant important in their future spouse bringing sexual gratification because they are looking for a last & lasting lover in a life partner.

I honestly don't think Nick would be "bent out of shape" in a few cases: 1. If she had sex with a guy before he began to officially date her. 2. Or if she had too much to drink and took ownership of that and told him she had sex. 3. Or if he didn't fall in love with her. 

From Kaitlyn's recent interviews about "sex" we have proof that her comfort zone in talking about sex is very similar to Nick's. Nick spoke freely about sex in general in his post-show interviews as well. To me this means that we have Nick and Kaitlyn, two people, who are not bound by convention in communicating what they want from each other or in discussing what either has done.  Last season, Nick just continued his own relationship without concern regarding Andi kissing other guys.  It will be interesting to see how he navigates if Kaitlyn sleeps with another guy. 

So much for my decision to not sleuth 14 - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 56 2292733854
Regardless, love Nick's "vibe" throughout.  IMO this experience, for him, was all round bigger and better.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed May 27, 2015 6:58 am

notarose wrote: (snipped)
So much for my decision to not sleuth 14 - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 56 2292733854

giggling Is it possible to watch this show and NOT sleuth?? no no
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 27, 2015 7:23 am

SueSt wrote:

rofl
I think it could be possible however I'm finding myself to be "Weak in the knees"

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 27, 2015 7:44 am

SueSt wrote:

I watched 15mins of the show this week but have been on this board a lot  lolpanda

Last edited by emusha on Wed May 27, 2015 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share