SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 26, 2015 3:34 pm

Please do not discuss other posters opinions in other threads. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

14 - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 3:35 pm

As the season goes on and the board becomes so divided, the fan thread is usually where I hang out too.  Though I will step into the SC thread as well, I enjoy the sleuthing that goes on.  

I find it interesting that Nick hasn't shaved his beard yet?  Hasn't it been said that Kaitlyn likes scruff?  I didn't think he usually kept a beard that long

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue May 26, 2015 4:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji3pKvhTcRI Afterbuzz TV review

From 50:20 Danny&Cathy talk about Nick's video they have of him saying why he wished for Kaitlyn not becoming The Bette - with Nick's permission they will post the longer version.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue May 26, 2015 4:33 pm

I think I need to make my home here again, too.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue May 26, 2015 8:36 pm

https://instagram.com/p/3KeITHMw63/

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue May 26, 2015 8:38 pm

Aaaggghhh! hissyfit He's at it again with the cryptic SM. WTH is that pic and "Vibes"

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue May 26, 2015 8:48 pm

He must have just got back from NY because the geographical thing has the pic posted at Chicago O'hare airport.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 26, 2015 9:00 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:https://instagram.com/p/3KeITHMw63/

beatingheart

14 - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 54 11353113_1583306221923688_148215417_n
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 26, 2015 9:10 pm

What is posted in the discussion thread: (for NickChicks who only read this thread):

julychild wrote:He is imitating the George Costanza's (Sienfeld) couch photo:

14 - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 54 Mg_georgethetimelessartofs

sdmom wrote:Looks like George's portrait is from this episode "Package"

When Jerry's stereo breaks and there's no warranty, Kramer comes up with a plan to get the Postal Service to pay for a new one but it turns out to be not legal and Newman calls Jerry out on it. George thinks the girl at the photo developing place likes him but he's too timid to make a move. And when he finds a photo in his pack of a scantily clad woman, Kramer convinces him she's trying to entice him, so he gets George to join in and take some provocative photos and give it to her to develop. But ends up with the wrong person. And Elaine goes to her doctor and when he catches a glimpse of her chart and didn't like what was in it and complained to the doctor and made a big fuss about it. Later when she comes down with a rash, she goes to another doctor who got from her previous doctor her chart and upon reading it gives her a polite brush off and not really treating her.
- Written by rcs0411@yahoo.com
Link:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0697746/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl

I don't know if Nick's IG has anything to do with the episode, but I think it's funny and seems like Nick is in good mood and friendly with Tanner. Glad to see that!
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 26, 2015 9:12 pm

George Costanza. O Y   V E Y. affraid

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue May 26, 2015 9:16 pm

notarose wrote:"The words emerge from her body without her realizing it, as if she were being visited by the memory of a language long forsaken" - Marguerite Duras

Yesterday I reunited with a woman I had not seen in a long while.  She wasn't "long lost" as we share a transient history and because of that believe drift to be a natural state and reunion to always be possible. Life has a flow and when expectation is removed anything is possible, anything is expected, because nothing is preconceived. She, we, speak the same language. It rides off the tongue and remains whole.  There is clarity without need for explanation.  A kind of purity.  Our time together reaffirmed my belief that "being one's self" is truly a gift we bestow upon ourselves and, no matter the cost in external judgement, the reward of being embraced as our most vulnerable self by even the smallest number of people is to be kissed at our core by angels.

Soon, Nicholas Viall will return to face the inquisitors.  I'd like to think that his language would not fall on deaf ears but know, to some degree, it will.  His lyricism is a bit like jazz, an acquired taste... unpredictable, improvisational, "the sound of a skipped heart beat" (T. McGregor).  I respect this man for his ability to move forward into the unchartered with full knowledge that, in the end, there may be no tangible reward.  Sometimes we simply play the ivories in a vacant room because the music fills us.  It's not about recognition, it's about a feeling that needs to be explored and a kind of beauty of purpose that cannot be silenced. 

In my imaginings, Nick will return fuller & richer than when he last left.  Pegasus.  He has the ability to manage chaos, to weather a stormy edit should that cesspool attempt to mire, to rise.  

I am so excited!  

Beautiful sentiments, NR, really. bestbud!
And so to your point, regardless of whether Nick is appreciated or understood by many, the fact that there are some (YOU) that do, is enough.
"It's not about recognition, it's about a feeling that needs to be explored and a kind of beauty of purpose that cannot be silenced." yes

I know we talked about it before, but your poetry reminded me of it again. TS Eliot (LIttle Gidding, Four Quartets) for you girl!!

The dove descending breaks the air
With flame of incandescent terror
Of which the tongues declare
The one discharge from sin and error.
The only hope, or else despair
Lies in the choice of pyre of pyre—
To be redeemed from fire by fire.

Who then devised the torment? Love.
Love is the unfamiliar Name
Behind the hands that wove
The intolerable shirt of flame
Which human power cannot remove.
We only live, only suspire
Consumed by either fire or fire.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 26, 2015 9:17 pm

From SC NO Discussion thread:
Thanks to our wonderful sleuthers who figured out the locations and credit goes to sophienette who wrote the captions.
14 - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 54 004362
14 - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 54 003637
14 - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 54 003901

MODS, I hope it's OK to move the SCs around. If not, please let me know. Thanks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share