SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by notarose Thu May 07, 2015 1:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That looks like a pole that you can extend when you're washing floors. laugh out loud

nr are you suggesting it might have been the same night as the birthday pics?

Not sure when the latest tweet pic was taken.

14 - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 6 3806527698  To your washing floors.
May 4th Nick retweeted Jacquie S's tweet:
My cleaning lady is playing hard to get. I like it.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

14 - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 3:07 pm

¥

Last edited by whipsnapper on Sun May 24, 2015 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 07, 2015 5:08 pm

I think we need to be careful not to read too much into every tweet. Yes, some might be clues ("Cant sleep. Won't sleep." The night before the FRC for example seems to point towards a Nick F1-2 position), but subliminal messages and stuff... Most people just aren't that deep or sneaky with Twitter, IMO. A lot of these "codes" we are creating over simple tweets and follows- I just don't see it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 5:16 pm

¥

Last edited by whipsnapper on Sun May 24, 2015 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 5:22 pm

¥

Last edited by whipsnapper on Sun May 24, 2015 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 07, 2015 5:23 pm

I think I agree with sosleepy, but it's also fun to read others' interpretation. I mean, I didn't think Nick would go back to the show after the way he was edited so I thought of nothing of his sm and the speculations here. I was wrong. This time, I don't think he is f1, not because what he tweeted but why he tweeted when it's supposed to be alone time for Kaitlyn and her chosen. 
Anyway, if someone from Nick's camp is reading, I hope they will let us know how he's doing. Can't stress enough all I want is for him to be happy.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu May 07, 2015 5:49 pm

sdmom wrote:I think I agree with sosleepy, but it's also fun to read others' interpretation. I mean, I didn't think Nick would go back to the show after the way he was edited so I thought of nothing of his sm and the speculations here. I was wrong. This time, I don't think he is f1, not because what he tweeted but why he tweeted when it's supposed to be alone time for Kaitlyn and her chosen. 
Anyway, if someone from Nick's camp is reading, I hope they will let us know how he's doing. Can't stress enough all I want is for him to be happy.

Great post, sdmom! bestbud!
I got sick on PB and Red Wine last season, so I'm going to try and stay far away from sm this time...giggling
I don't have an opinion yet on whether Nick is F1, F2, F3 or whatever, but I also agree that all I want is for him to be happy!! :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 5:52 pm

If Kaitlyn is doing voice over at the mansion he can have free time to do what he wants like tweeting. Anything is possible in todays day and age.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 07, 2015 5:58 pm

whipsnapper wrote:Respectfully sleepy, I do not invest in every tweet, just some.  It should be noted how the significance of some of the SM of Nick and Sharleen during their NYC get together developed. I think it is better to examine and consider as sometimes it does piece together under our scrutiny.

I do it purely for enjoyment - a form of adult play that lightens my often mundane day. 
I find it to be a form of creative thinking combined with analytic skills that sometimes yields result, sometimes is simply hilarious, and sometimes is a deadend.  It's a little kickstart pick-me-upper and can be an interactive exchange on the thread. 

It makes me smile, and sometimes LOL, on a regular basis. 
Live, laugh, love the challenge. 
Never really matters if I'm right or wrong. Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 07, 2015 6:43 pm

I meant no disrespect! I know it can be fun to overanalyze and I enjoy reading it. Just think that most of the time, a tweet is just a tweet, a follow is just a follow, a favorite is just a favorite... And not everything can be interpreted in some secret code, ya know? Smiley
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 07, 2015 6:49 pm

sosleepy wrote:I meant no disrespect! I know it can be fun to overanalyze and I enjoy reading it. Just think that most of the time, a tweet is just a tweet, a follow is just a follow, a favorite is just a favorite... And not everything can be interpreted in some secret code, ya know? Smiley

bestbud!

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 07, 2015 6:50 pm

Would JJ stalk his twitter to see who he follows and what he's doing like sleuthers do? no idea

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share