SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 21, 2015 10:34 am

freeflowingsalt wrote:
Interviewer: How did Nick become a part of this season? You know, he was off on Andi Dorfman's season and now he's back. How did he get on the show?

Kaitlyn: He's got some ins. (everybody laughs). He knows some people. (laughs) Nick and I actually talked after the last season of the bachelor. And I think in this Bachelor family, a lot of people meet and talk to each other. And Nick had just reached out and said, hey i like the way you carried yourself and we just started having conversations. And then we found ourselves talking a lot. And it just kind of went out of my mind that any kind of relationship would develop there only because i knew i was going to potentially be the bachelorette. So once i was gone, it was out of my mind. i didn't think twice about it. it was just a friendship that I really... I connected with him but to me, it was a friendship, so (smiles) he came back and was there at one of my group dates. And so when i came down, i was like whoa and then i thought he was just being supportive, i didn't know. And all of a sudden we're talking and he's wanting to be back on and it was.... (shakes her head) (smiles)

Interviewer: And now he's in the mix!

Where did this come from? Link please.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 11:09 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
freeflowingsalt wrote:
Interviewer: How did Nick become a part of this season? You know, he was off on Andi Dorfman's season and now he's back. How did he get on the show?

Kaitlyn: He's got some ins. (everybody laughs). He knows some people. (laughs) Nick and I actually talked after the last season of the bachelor. And I think in this Bachelor family, a lot of people meet and talk to each other. And Nick had just reached out and said, hey i like the way you carried yourself and we just started having conversations. And then we found ourselves talking a lot. And it just kind of went out of my mind that any kind of relationship would develop there only because i knew i was going to potentially be the bachelorette. So once i was gone, it was out of my mind. i didn't think twice about it. it was just a friendship that I really... I connected with him but to me, it was a friendship, so (smiles) he came back and was there at one of my group dates. And so when i came down, i was like whoa and then i thought he was just being supportive, i didn't know. And all of a sudden we're talking and he's wanting to be back on and it was.... (shakes her head) (smiles)

Interviewer: And now he's in the mix!

Where did this come from? Link please.

Here: http://www.eonline.com/videos/235665/kaitlyn-bristowe-dishes-on-the-return-of-nick-viall

Some people couldn't access the video.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 21, 2015 11:26 am

TY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 12:01 pm

I still can access the link. Cant watch the video which there was another way to see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 21, 2015 12:14 pm

I can see it, weird, usually I can't, but this time it works, only that it takes awful a lot of time to load and it keeps stopping, maybe try to wait a bit. Eitherway, it's what FFS wrote, it's short and doesn't give much more, except if you're into BL and are looking for indications of feelings. I wasn't paying attention.
This is another video, not the previous reported:

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu May 21, 2015 1:22 pm

Chris Harrison uses Andi as an example of a bachelorette that picked the wrong guy at the end.
On WWHL with Andy Cohen Tuesday night.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 21, 2015 1:58 pm

Cecilia wrote:Chris Harrison uses Andi as an example of a bachelorette that picked the wrong guy at the end.
On WWHL with Andy Cohen Tuesday night.

What was his reasoning? Just curious.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 21, 2015 3:00 pm

Please do not discuss MEandI in this thread. She has a discussion thread and it would be appreciated if discussion of her took place in her thread. 
Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 21, 2015 6:46 pm

For notarose ...

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 21, 2015 7:12 pm

“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.”
― Mark Twain

“All stories are true,” Skarpi said. “But this one really happened, if that’s what you mean.” He took another slow drink, then smiled again, his bright eyes dancing. “More or less. You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way. Too much truth confuses the facts. Too much honesty makes you sound insincere.”
― Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

If and when you fall in love, may you be happy with her. I don't need to wish her anything, for she'll be happy with you. May your sky always be clear, may your dear smile always be bright and happy, and may you be for ever blessed for that moment of bliss and happiness which you gave to another lonely and grateful heart. Isn't such a moment sufficient for the whole of one's life?”
― Fyodor Dostoyevsky, White Nights

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu May 21, 2015 7:16 pm

Nick Viall Is Back On 'The Bachelorette' & We Should Give Him A Second Chance
http://www.bustle.com/articles/84538-nick-viall-is-back-on-the-bachelorette-we-should-give-him-a-second-chance

Things didn’t work out for Nick on The Bachelorette last year. But, if that season showed us anything, it’s that Nick believes in the process. He’s the kind of guy who isn’t just into reality TV for the sake of being famous; he really wants to find love. If he thinks he can hit it off with Kaitlyn, he deserves that chance just as much as any one else does. And, in the end, it’s Kaitlyn’s choice whether she wants him there or not — and she’s going to do what’s best for her. If that’s keeping Nick around, then we owe it to her to respect her decision. wrote:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 8:11 pm

¥

Last edited by whipsnapper on Sun May 24, 2015 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share