SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Longhornfan Tue May 19, 2015 12:24 pm

nutty1 wrote:I really just want Nick to be OK and happy.....

Me too.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

14 - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by sdmom Tue May 19, 2015 12:28 pm

me too nutty. If any of Nick's family or friends are reading here, please let us know how Nick is doing.
IF RS is right, I have the sinking feeling the one who proposed  is probably Nick.
I don't blame Kaitlyn for choosing no one, but not even dating one or two in the real world, not even to take a chance?? Still scratching my head.

Oh, he didn't live tweet last night, but did favor a few bach-related tweets.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue May 19, 2015 12:53 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
SueSt wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Sue, it's my pleasure to converse with you and everyone else here in this thread, so I'm not going anywhere and I'm always available in PM whenever it's needed.

I got really disappointed (big time) with TB - 19. season, when it became evident that they are sending the spoilers themselves. I vowed to not watch again. I got sucked back during the "pre-show-sleuthing" period when the news of Nick being present emerged, 'coz it was just a pure fun among members. Then I was awaiting The Spoiler, it came, I can't and don't want to blame RS for "spoiling", he's just doing his job, but it's TPTB who is sending the message. Because RS doesn't talk about things reported to him by people who witnessed, were presents or had part in the events that took place during shooting, he is telling us the edited version of the events. Things that are meticulously created in the "edit-room" and within a small circle of people. So there's only 1 or 2 sources, both part of the production, who can spoil, either the TB-pro-team or the broadcaster. And to me as a viewer it is condescending and disrespectful of our (mine) intelligence.

So yeah, let's talk about Nick in all lengths and with wide open spaces ... but I'm not gonna play the hamster-wheel this season. After all I never claimed to be anyone's fan(girl) but Nick's, the only one deserving to be in my avatar. I'm just waiting for another dapper ATFR pic to up-grade it.

Happy, you are so right about RS and his connection to TPTB.  He’s part of the machine.  And it’s a little comical and makes him out to be the fool that either 1. he’s not aware that he’s being manipulated or 2. he is aware and is bending over like a lackey for the money.  No wonder he’s so unhappy!!  

Like you, I’m a Nick fan girl.  One thing to look forward to is how Nick handles the FRC and ATFR.  Fool me once, fool me twice and all.  Nick’s very sharp on his feet (as noted in his last conversation with Andi in the DR) and if K brought him to the end to release him, or worse, let him get down on a knee, I expect a controlled but VERY ANGRY Nick to confront her.  If, as a result, she winds up crying off a ledge like Mesnick, well, she had it coming.  It will be interesting to see what his calmer head presents on ATFR as well…  Again, I’m here for our boy!  

Sue, the one thing that has happened for me, after reading the spoiler, is that I will not be as emotionally invested in Nick's journey this time around.  But, that doesn't mean that I won't be angry if he was lied to and lead on by Kaitlyn and the producers.  I will just watch this season more as a disinterested viewer than I did last year.  And I will feel an equal amount of sadness for all of the guys that got their hearts broken in the process.

If the ending is Kaitlyn choosing no one, but she allows one or both of the F2 to propose to her, then Nick might not be the only one that got hurt in the process.  But, that won't make it any easier for me to accept the outcome.  I just choose not to go through the same thing that I did last year.  And, after watching that interview with Ryan Seacrest, I am even more convinced that Kaitlyn chose no one at the end.

Definitely Longhorn... I'm less invested too, knowing the outcome.  
And like Happygolucky, I'm probably going to binge watch it, so that I don't have lots of time to ruminate on what Nick must have been feeling...
Obviously, K needs to do what's best for herself but her non-choice makes me less interested.
And, as I said on another thread, it's it's true, I'm already disgusted that she let guys pick out rings and work out what they would say, etc... come to a FRC knowing she would not accept a proposal.
If she lets someone get down on their knees (she gets paid for this, right??), I will be really pissed!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 2:31 pm

This board has certainly been less active since RS's news yesterday :yes:  But this whole thing still isn't making any sense to me... So Kaitlyn had an "online relationship" with Nick prior to her season starting, to quote RS, "they were facetiming and texting all the time while Chris' season was airing", that's a fair amount of time to get to know someone. When Nick meets Kailtyn in NYC, they're making out, obviously a mutual attraction to each other, and I'm suppose to believe that in the 5 weeks of filming that are left, she would choose to have nothing to do with him?  

If Kaitlyn wasn't feeling it with anyone, why make the effort this season to change things around?  This season has been on lockdown since they went to Ireland. I don't understand why they're staying in Ireland for FD's after having already been there for 2 weeks? Just from a viewers perspective I would think that would get pretty boring to watch. To go from LA, to NYC, to San Antonia, and then 3 weeks in the same locale? Not to mention with HTD's both in Utah and then FRC at the mansion in LA, and to have Kaitlyn choose no one in the end would be a very anti climatic season. So why is MF tweeting this season is the best and sexiest season?

Tin foil hat here, but I think much of this was planned early on. I think Kaitlyn met/talked with Nick after having agreed or was in the process of signing to do the Ette, and she really liked him. So TP's agree to let Nick join mid filming knowing more than likely he would be her f1 and easier for them to control leaks. Or manipulate leaks. Travel destinations are all planned in advance, so HTD's and FRC were already planned with intent to keep things under wraps, so I just find this all very speculative. If this seasons filming schedule was like seasons past, I might not be as suspicious, but TP's went to great lengths to keep this season quiet, and MF is going to let it spoiled so easily from RS whom he dispises.... I'm thinking no way.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue May 19, 2015 2:45 pm

^^ You bring up interesting points, Max.
If K was flirting with Nick, got to spend time with him and then decided he wasn't the right match for her, ok, she made her choice. Disappointing but not earth shattering. These things happen.
But if I'm MF and release/let this "non-choice" ending leak, I'm cooking my own goose, right... since, if our board is any measure, the interest-activity, as you suggest, is down to "all time bummer", "virtually nothing" levels.
Game and season over?? Regardless of the actual outcome, I have to say yes... :yes:

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 19, 2015 2:59 pm

Good Post Max64! Well said. Sometimes once the spoilers are known, it's easier to just believe them then drown in sorrow.

From a sleuthing perspective as you clearly noted, it doesn't make sense. Kaitlyn, the one that moved to Germany and has lived in many different cities just plain says no thanks to any one of those great guys? It's hard to believe, OTOH she picks no one, hasn't been sleuthed. I'm all about the sleuthing, so the spoilers don't bother me, but rather give me something to work with.

For example, Ben didn't leave Ireland, he was home May 6-7th. If he was eliminated in Ireland, he was hanging around for almost two weeks twiddling his thumbs. That doesn't tell me if there was a F1 but it does tell me there is some inaccurrate info out there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 19, 2015 3:02 pm

Standing by his convictions.  Atta boy, Nicholas!   
Nick's retweet:
 @roisin_hughes.  Can't think of a better time to share my story: (link below). #BeMyYes #MarriageRederendum
https://medium.com/@hughesro/what-a-difference-a-decade-makes-87b41e40aae0

Some of you may recall the wedding. 
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/788046080640224858_28313266

For the record, I find the spoiler unconvincing. 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 3:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Good Post Max64! Well said. Sometimes once the spoilers are known, it's easier to just believe them then drown in sorrow.

From a sleuthing perspective as you clearly noted, it doesn't make sense. Kaitlyn, the one that moved to Germany and has lived in many different cities just plain says no thanks to any one of those great guys? It's hard to believe, OTOH she picks no one, hasn't been sleuthed. I'm all about the sleuthing, so the spoilers don't bother me, but rather give me something to work with.

For example, Ben didn't leave Ireland, he was home May 6-7th. If he was eliminated in Ireland, he was hanging around for almost two weeks twiddling his thumbs. That doesn't tell me if there was a F1 but it does tell me there is some inaccurrate info out there.

I agree the spoilers give you something to work with :yes: On another note, if they spent 3 weeks in Ireland, went to Utah for HTD's and then to LA for a couple days for the RC, why is Nick so tanned? April weather in Ireland isn't that great for sun bathing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue May 19, 2015 4:27 pm

The spoilers are unconvincing. I wonder if they plan to weave in Britt and Brady's love story wherever there are gaps in the filming schedule.

Remember the ending of The Proposal when Ryan Reynold's character says: "Marry me, because I'd like to date you" ? Whether or not it ends with an engagement, there still isn't sufficient evidence that Kaitlyn came home single.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 4:54 pm

Unconvincing is the right word for my feelings too. Thanks.

Had RS spoiled any of the top guys, I would have held out a bit of doubt but figured someone spilled the beans and it was probably true, like usual with him.

This spoiler actually means almost nothing to me at this point. It's as likely that he just found out nothing, or was stonewalled with this story, IMO. TPTB kept everything very hidden the last few weeks so I can easily believe this spoiler is wrong. Also, if Nick was involved in the finale I figured any info would be misleading, wrong or a secret. As with his social media since he joined the show, I've tended to believe the opposite of what things seem. So if the spoiler is Kaitlyn picked no one and rejected Nick at F2 again, I believe the opposite. giggling We'll see.

(I do think Kaitlyn seems off though, so if that's not the Britt factor, could be a clue leaning towards the spoiler being right).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 5:01 pm

I dont see Kaitlyn as been off, she seems tired.  The filming just ended, she was in canada Vancouver to be exact for her grandparents birthday party or something and then to the awards show, then the interviews, well that would put me in a quieter mood from being exhausted. Then having to deal with the sidekick, I am giviing her a break

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 19, 2015 5:29 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing her without Britt. Then I'll decide. To me, she doesn't look off. She looks like she can't wait till Britt leaves and is putting up with her aggressive look at me, flip my hair, wide eyed expressions.

It looks like she had a great time at the music awards, she tweeted during West coast airing. Nick continues to be quiet on SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share