SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 9 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by umngirl Mon May 11, 2015 2:02 am

He's forgiven for stealing it because it's so adorable. Those girls lucked out when it comes to parentals.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 9 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Mon May 11, 2015 2:06 am

And SeanCat lucked out in the furry kids department too.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 11, 2015 12:45 pm

See, I knew one of them got eaten by a gator

I'm not sure what's going on here by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 12, 2015 12:12 pm

Puppy Passé Parallel [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 12, 2015 12:33 pm

New blog

@SeanLowe09: What I Did Wrong at College [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 12, 2015 12:53 pm

We've talked about this before but I think it bears repeating right now. Catherine does NOT have a public Facebook page.  She does have a private one that she only uses to keep track of her friends. She doesn't post on it. There has been a fake one out there forever. It was hacked yesterday and she's currently getting a lot of questions about it. Catherine has no control over it.

Sean does now have control over his Facebook fan page. It used to be a fan run page (I believe the same fan as Catherine's is) but he got control over it sometime around when his blog started.  He doesn't communicate with people on it though. He just posts his blog and his IG pics there.

Just thought this beared repeating so no one worries about the Missus.

Last edited by lipsis on Tue May 12, 2015 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 12, 2015 12:55 pm

There's a good chance she's going to face plant soon. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 12, 2015 4:52 pm

@clmgiudici: I am a mood ring of many colors.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 12, 2015 5:55 pm

We're getting spoiled today. And I believe this is from Friday night.

Excuse me, Mirror, there's a hot blonde in my selfie. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Tue May 12, 2015 6:00 pm

^^^ my IG is melting down right about now ... waaaayyyy too hot for normal people, lawdy :fanningfan
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 12, 2015 6:03 pm

Perfection those 2. Love how she styled her hair. beatingheart

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 12, 2015 6:20 pm

^^ I love when she parts her hair on the side. More please!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7