SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by StacyNor Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:57 am

Shay posted this picture on her blog

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Catherine and Sean stepped off a plane from LA and drove straight to the recital. Bless them. It was two hours of little girl dance...you know...that's not always the most entertaining. So sweet! wrote:
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:24 am

Thanks Stacy. Our Lowebirds love their nieces and nephews.

And I had to laugh at this one because this will be me a week from Saturday

I can only imagine what my brother is thinking right now. I looked over and saw him and laughed out loud. I'm sure he was thinking "when is this going to be over????". [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:33 am

StacyNor wrote:Shay posted this picture on her blog

They look so sweet, I just love them. Such a great couple!
Did I hear somewhere they are trying for a baby?

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:04 pm

^^ there was a blurb in OK Mag that they were but its OK mag after all. I cant believe that either of them would tell them that. That said, Catherine did say late summer would be a good time to think about it and, it so happens, they will be returning from Europe in late summer so...

Personally. I will believe they have started trying when they announce that they actually are pregnant. laugh out loud

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:57 pm

^^^ I'm sure they've been practicing giggling But until they're actually expecting I think all we'll hear is that they're enjoying being newlyweds.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:00 pm

Looking great!!! Love these two so much!!

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09   
Travel buddies are at it again. I've never looked better. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by blessed66 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:01 pm

And they're off again.

Travel buddies are at it again. I've never looked better. by @seanloweksu

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:39 pm

I wonder if TPTB are giving them another free trip to Mexico and they will make an appearance on BIP 2. Just thinking out loud.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:59 pm

^^ they'd be coming in early in filming. Does that hot mess need rescuing already? giggling

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:03 pm

^Lol. They've been called into action for that before.

Another possibility is they are off to another wedding somewhere.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:04 pm

Maybe they don't have time to stay after this year so they're going before they're needed this year.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:05 pm

If that's the case, I hope it's someplace fun. The possibilities are endless with these two.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7