SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by mysthelma Wed May 20, 2015 6:18 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
mysthelma wrote:Ah so Nick is not unemployed after all. Makes me wonder about RS spoilers....

Just watched that preview and on boy am I torn? I don't like how the edit is looking like for Nick.

Don't worry, from Kaitlyn's blog, bolded part is most interesting:
"I still can't believe that all this happened. I was – and still am – so grateful and humbled to be the Bachelorette. And if you're ready for a wild ride full of heartbreak, tears, A LOT of laughs, more than a few crazy surprises (like when a certain someone shows up out of nowhere!) and most importantly love, then I hope you will stick with me on this journey."

Sounds like she found love and I for one am going to stick with her till the end with my fingers crossed that it is with crazy surprising Nick!!!

Did she write the blog before the season preview? If so why would she refer to Nick as "a certain someone" and not mention his name like she did Shawn B
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by eliza3 Wed May 20, 2015 6:20 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I honestly don't think that Nick is the "sex" guy.  I also think that he will come out of this looking better than what the preview is showing.  Would he really be "the bad guy" twice?  I just don't think Nick would want that for himself or his family.
i

I actually think that Nick has to be the "bad guy". I think that if Nick showed up a year later after having "played the game" and having issues in the house then all of a sudden he is this nice guy, it wouldn't play to the general public unless there was some conversation with him about his errors last time around. ( which I don't see that happening as I don't think Nick thinks he did anything wrong. JMO) ie. Brad and the therapist.

So I think TPTB brought Nick in to be the bad guy and stir things up and always had that storyboard in place from the get go.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 20, 2015 6:29 pm

emusha wrote:
jen689 wrote:Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 77 Kkkkkk10

Do you think Nick would have responded this way if he wasn't happy about how the season ended   question
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 77 Hfd11
I think he's asking millsy for a better edit this time round cos he knows the producers have full reign he could have try to be smiley and non-confrontational but they have the control eventaully.. I actually think he was much less concerned with ppl's perspectives of him this round and how his behavior looks for the way it could be edited which is a great sign that he's lived and he's learned! in true nick fashion cos he's def very into 'live and learn and grow'
The article labels Nick as the "least favorite suitor ever" for The Bachelorette. And Robert Mills retweeted it? Would Nick need to ask for a better edit if he was F1? That is, would the edit even matter at all to Nick if he gets the girl at the end? Or does his tweeting this imply he hopes for a kinder edit because he didn't get the girl again, per RS? scratch

RS says he was surprised they showed Nick in the previews. And I admit, I was surprised they showed him so soon. I didn't expect it. I wonder if Nick was surprised or knew it was happening? Elan seems to have been posting supportive comments on Nick's IG as ElonM posted upthread. In some ways the edit of the season preview could be seen as throwing both K & N under the bus. I think K will have big support though from her bachelor friends, Becca and others. Not so sure about Nick though?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 20, 2015 7:29 pm

^when I first read that tweet, I thought he meant he's hoping the process and the outcome of the show will be better, not for a better edit. To me, Nick doesn't care what fans and non fans think. He never responds or defends himself against negative sm comments. He only cares about those who matter to him, like his family, true friends like Marquel.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed May 20, 2015 8:12 pm

reason wrote:I dont believe the spoilers and watching that preview RS is about to get his a## handed to him on a silver plater.  I re-watch that preview I see where the annoncer said may the best man win.  Guess who follow those words?  Yes nick and after years of reading and watching this show believe it Nick have that thing locked up.

RS will survive it just fine if he has the ending wrong; he always has. The fact is that he gets some 99% of it all right, even if he misses the ending 10-20% of the time. It takes major work from Fleiss et al to set up a foiler, and he doesn't have to succeed very often for viewers to buy into the idea that the spoilers may not always be right.

I enjoy reading RS but, have to admit, find it more fun when Fleiss wins the chess game. Not because I like to see anyone stick it to RS, because I enjoy watching the brilliant chess play and surprise. But that would cease to be fun if it ceased to be a surprise, so were RS to miss the ending more often than he does would actually be a problem for me.

I would like Kaitlyn to actually end up with someone. I'm a hopeless romantic, just am.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed May 20, 2015 8:13 pm

sdmom wrote:^when I first read that tweet, I thought he meant he's hoping the process and the outcome of the show will be better, not for a better edit. To me, Nick doesn't care what fans and non fans think. He never responds or defends himself against negative sm comments. He only cares about those who matter to him, like his family, true friends like Marquel.

I read it same as you did.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 8:30 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
reason wrote:I dont believe the spoilers and watching that preview RS is about to get his a## handed to him on a silver plater.  I re-watch that preview I see where the annoncer said may the best man win.  Guess who follow those words?  Yes nick and after years of reading and watching this show believe it Nick have that thing locked up.

RS will survive it just fine if he has the ending wrong; he always has. The fact is that he gets some 99% of it all right, even if he misses the ending 10-20% of the time. It takes major work from Fleiss et al to set up a foiler, and he doesn't have to succeed very often for viewers to buy into the idea that the spoilers may not always be right.

I enjoy reading RS but, have to admit, find it more fun when Fleiss wins the chess game. Not because I like to see anyone stick it to RS, because I enjoy watching the brilliant chess play and surprise. But that would cease to be fun if it ceased to be a surprise, so were RS to miss the ending more often than he does would actually be a problem for me.

I would like Kaitlyn to actually end up with someone. I'm a hopeless romantic, just am.

Agreed on everything. IIRC, he actually said that his readership went up for a short while after he got Des's spoilers wrong, because everyone wanted to see what his response would be and, then, wanted to see if he was going to be wrong again during JP's season. I also thought it was really impressive all the lengths that TPTB went through to trick him that time, even lying to everyone who had sources on this board. This time it doesn't seem to be that concerted of an effort, since AL had completely different spoilers than RS (and, my personal opinion is that his are much closer to the truth) and no one else really has anything that substantial yet. If they were pulling a Des 2.0, you would think that they would be misleading and getting other sources to lie too. I also thought that he might have Chris's season wrong, just because he had so many details missing and it seemed too obvious, but he was right. My gut says that he's right again, but we won't know until we know!

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 20, 2015 9:10 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:I honestly don't think that Nick is the "sex" guy.  I also think that he will come out of this looking better than what the preview is showing.  Would he really be "the bad guy" twice?  I just don't think Nick would want that for himself or his family.

JMO, but I think people overestimate how much negotiation power ANY contestant on this show has. Unless you're an Emily Maynard, you're pretty much going to have to wait and see what the producers do with your edit. I doubt that Nick realized that the guys would hate him that much or that the producers would give him that edit; I think that he just thought "hey, I REALLY like Kaitlyn and I'm going to get her and, since I've been on this show before, I'll be more careful". I don't think that he did anything wrong, just like Shawntel or Chris B or Kacie B didn't really do anything wrong. I think the guys just hated him because he was the frontrunner and they didn't expect him as competition; the producers probably had the choice to make either Nick look like the villain or all the other guys like bullies, and they chose the former.  

agree
i do think from the previews nick tried really hard to negate the potential of a bad edit by smiling a lot and being very non confrontational - everything else he said was very tame and the one suspect thing was spiced in the begining ie out of context 
nick was also pleading with millsy for a good edit this round - see his tag of millsy in a tweet to hollywood life upthread
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 20, 2015 9:13 pm

emusha wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

JMO, but I think people overestimate how much negotiation power ANY contestant on this show has. Unless you're an Emily Maynard, you're pretty much going to have to wait and see what the producers do with your edit. I doubt that Nick realized that the guys would hate him that much or that the producers would give him that edit; I think that he just thought "hey, I REALLY like Kaitlyn and I'm going to get her and, since I've been on this show before, I'll be more careful". I don't think that he did anything wrong, just like Shawntel or Chris B or Kacie B didn't really do anything wrong. I think the guys just hated him because he was the frontrunner and they didn't expect him as competition; the producers probably had the choice to make either Nick look like the villain or all the other guys like bullies, and they chose the former.  

agree
i do think from the previews nick tried really hard to negate the potential of a bad edit by smiling a lot and being very non confrontational - everything else he said was very tame and the one suspect thing was spiced in the begining ie out of context 
nick was also pleading with millsy for a good edit this round - see his tag of millsy in a tweet to hollywood life upthread
But Nick was brought on as a villain. Was he really naive enough to think they'd give him a good edit this time around? Why? He brings the drama and that's the only reasons he's there. It's not like tptb are seriously running a matchmaking charity service here, just hoping two lonely hearts find each other. It's entertainment and Nick's drama is the draw.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 20, 2015 9:14 pm

sdmom wrote:^when I first read that tweet, I thought he meant he's hoping the process and the outcome of the show will be better, not for a better edit. To me, Nick doesn't care what fans and non fans think. He never responds or defends himself against negative sm comments. He only cares about those who matter to him, like his family, true friends like Marquel.
ohhh my bad i didn't know millsy first retweeted the post then nick responded that totally changes things... i thought nick saw the post from HL then included millsy to it with that comment.... i agree with sdmom i think he just means better outcomes overall
and not referring to edit

sorry yall read it wrong Praying
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed May 20, 2015 11:07 pm

I'm wondering if Kaitlyn is so emotional because she chose the guy (Nick) a former contestant that came back and was resented by the other guys, and she knew she was making a choice which which would be seen as polarizing and unpopular.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 11:10 pm

IA with sdmom. Nick, IMO could care less about the edit. He has never once that I recall ever say anything about the edit unlike others who mention here and there, the edit is not really what happened, don't believe the edit, and those who's opinions are downright rude when they are edited in a not so nice manner.

Stripper boy wasn't too happy last night with his edit, and had no problem attacking CH.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite