SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by SueSt Wed May 13, 2015 8:38 am

Brill wrote:
emusha wrote:bring over from the Dr. C thread... interesting post which fits how some of us who've watched nick do whatever it takes for love including mischief...see him -- as a warrior for love 

julychild

Yes, he seems nice and likable. The problem with that is Kaitlyn doesn't appear to want a nice guy. She favourited this post by Carly Waddell, yesterday.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 37 11242417_1595637174027437_1753769001_n

Me, me, me!!! A warrior and a romantic.  We know Nick can bring it!! giggling  I'm thinking his family does as well and that is maybe why they tweeted about the Princess Bride.
You have the romantic, a lover and a warrior.  He went on there to win the hand of the Princess and he did what he had to do, knowing he would have the guys angry with him.

What a guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cutiepie blowkiss

yes, yes, yes!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by SueSt Wed May 13, 2015 8:39 am

officeRules wrote:He wasn't hated by the whole cast before, they just edited him that way.  Maybe this is the season that the editors get it right.  LoL

yes yes yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 13, 2015 9:57 am

california90 wrote:Maybe this is Nick's season for redemption by trying to not be completely hated by the whole cast Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 37 3806527698
And maybe this season TPTB didn't stir the pot and instigate to encourage(plant seeds) for the cast to dislike him. 
I found it interesting to see as the season unfolded last year, more and more guys came around to befriend him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 13, 2015 10:48 am

Thanks for posting the link from Carley's IG.

Just a reminder, please post all links and sources. Carley's IG is not good enough, we need the exact link or username for all SM. TY's for the help. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 13, 2015 11:36 am

I don't know. The fact Nick is interacting happily with other contestants already lead me to believe not F1. Plus, Reality Steve heavily hinted that the F1 he was told over the weekend was in Chris' 5 to watch. I'm guessing Chris is the F1 now. Either that or there is the very remote possibility of a foiler campaign, but that happens way less often than Steve just being right.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer23 Wed May 13, 2015 11:42 am

sosleepy wrote:I don't know. The fact Nick is interacting happily with other contestants already lead me to believe not F1. Plus, Reality Steve heavily hinted that the F1 he was told over the weekend was in Chris' 5 to watch. I'm guessing Chris is the F1 now. Either that or there is the very remote possibility of a foiler campaign, but that happens way less often than Steve just being right.

Yeah I really thought Nick was F1 until RS yesterday. I now think Steve's going to spoil Chris as F1. If that's the case then I hope he's wrong this time

Summer23

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 13, 2015 11:49 am

Yeah, my interest in the show basically plummeted with RS's hint of Chris. No offense, but Chris- meh. I seriously hope if he is spoiled F1 for a massive foiler campaign, but I won't get my hopes up or get sucked in. Oh well. My kids thank Kaitlyn for picking someone boring in my opinion. I won't spend time I should otherwise with them trying to sneak in board action. Haha
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed May 13, 2015 11:54 am

sosleepy wrote:Yeah, my interest in the show basically plummeted with RS's hint of Chris. No offense, but Chris- meh. I seriously hope if he is spoiled F1 for a massive foiler campaign, but I won't get my hopes up or get sucked in. Oh well. My kids thank Kaitlyn for picking someone boring in my opinion. I won't spend time I should otherwise with them trying to sneak in board action. Haha

We need to give a chance because no one knows how he will act or the connection he has with Kaitlyn. You really can't go by a picture especially when all those pictures are horrible anyway.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 13, 2015 11:55 am

sosleepy wrote:I don't know. The fact Nick is interacting happily with other contestants already lead me to believe not F1. Plus, Reality Steve heavily hinted that the F1 he was told over the weekend was in Chris' 5 to watch. I'm guessing Chris is the F1 now. Either that or there is the very remote possibility of a foiler campaign, but that happens way less often than Steve just being right.
Yeah, I don't know, I'm of two minds on this. On the one hand, I don't think the f1 would be happily teasing the other men and be so chummy with them. It's more like a "losers" camaraderie thing to me. OTOH, he's not even spoiled that he's on the show yet so maybe it's a different set of feelings between him and the guys.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed May 13, 2015 12:04 pm

Here you go, for others wondering like me, what RS said that sluethers think could be a "hint" to Final 1 is in Chris Harrison's 5 to watch;
"As mentioned, ABC released the bios yesterday and there are some doozies. Chris Harrison
image: http://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/icon1.png
also gave his “5 Guys To Watch” as he does every season, wanting you to focus on certain guys. Is this a telling sign of anything? Maybe. Maybe not. Just know that last season Whitney was in his top 5 girls to watch. The season before that, Josh was in Andi’s top 5 guys to watch. Hmmmmmmmmm."
Is it a hint?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 13, 2015 12:09 pm

I think RS is simply playing both sides of the fence to cover himself until he finds out something more to sink his teeth into.
Is that a hint? 
Hmmmmm. :P

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 13, 2015 12:20 pm

Yeah, I'm starting to think RS has no idea how it ended and is still trying to scramble any info he again to present us with on Monday.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite