SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:49 am

jcrbil wrote:TPTB used Kaitlyn having sex with Nick early to keep her off-balance.  I can just hear the conversation the next morning.... "aren't you worried Nick will be indiscreet?  Remember the ATFR?  When he told the world (what they all knew) what was supposed to be kept secret?  Do you think he'll keep the secret?"... and then forever after.... Nick and Shawn hate each other.  Do you think Nick will tell Shawn out of spite?"  It is, after all, how tptb play the game.  Makes Kaitlyn pull back, regret, feel guilt.  

Then just tell Shawn. She drew it out so long. She could have told him at the cocktail party that week or one of the times he came to her room. And had she not felt guilt only due to Shawn, she would not have freaked out. So if Shawn is that important why sex with Nick again or sex with Ben? I hate to quote Shawn, but her words and actions don't match.

Seriously, I have no problem with the sex. She is neither the first or the last, I think it isn't real classy, but I said that about Ben and JPG too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:17 am

Kaitlyn sold herself to the devil, I mean tptb, when she slept with Nick so early in the season. They could pinch and pull her any which way they wanted as they had something to hold over her. I am very confident that most of the crap between Shawn and Kaitlyn is they used that info to goad Kaitlyn and prod Shawn. They had a big stick and used it for maximum dramatic effect. I'm sure part of Shawn's dislike for Nick is producer induced to build up to "she's in love with 2 men who hate each other". For all we know, they asked Shawn not to use Nick's name but to call him the other guy. I am not a fan of Shawn but just pointing out what jcrbil noted about the producers used the K-N intimacy to make Kaitlyn crazy.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:32 am

For all we know, they asked Shawn not to use Nick's name but to call him the other guy

Even Tanner told Nick that Shawn calls him the "other guy". Obviously Tanner wouldn't have seen Shawn's ITMS, so it's a logical conclusion that Shawn really did call Nick TOG all the time, not just in ITMs. Also, even if the producers egged him on or told him to say it, he always had the ability to not listen, right? I'm sure that the producers always try to set up some type of rivalry between the F2 people, because it's much more interesting, but a lot of people don't bite. If Shawn fell for it and never even tried to get to know Nick, that's on him, not the producers (IMO).

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:32 am

Is there any chance that Shawn is going to take the high road? try and be the bigger man?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:10 am

SueSt wrote:Is there any chance that Shawn is going to take the high road? try and be the bigger man?

Sure there's a chance...is there any chance that Nick is going to not say something like he did last time? Look, I like both is these men. I think both have been heavily manipulated by tptb. So I'm going to give them both the benefit of the doubt regarding the atfr special. However, I put nothing part production to try to create some drama.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:12 am

SueSt wrote:Is there any chance that Shawn is going to take the high road? try and be the bigger man?

I think, yes. That's because he needs major image repair, after the fool he made of himself the entire season. jmo
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:56 am

Kaitlyn has to own her mistakes but I blame the way the season turned out on Fleiss & how it was edited. I believe they decided early on (maybe after the sex with Nick) that this season was going to be all about the rivalry between Nick & Shawn and planned accordingly for that edit. I don't know if they anticipated it would reflect so badly on Kaitlyn (& Shawn) but doubt they cared. I think it's much easier to manipulate people who do have strong feelings for each other because emotions are involved and sometimes that takes over the analytical side of us. It's got to be that much worse in the bubble. We can watch and say they should have done this or shouldn't have done that but we really don't have a clue what it's really like. Obviously they have free will but for me neither Kaitlyn or Shawn have done anything that bad. Nick seems to have lucked out with his edit this season in comparison.

Kaitlyn having sex has never bothered me. It's the emphasis on it by the edit that I find annoying. I know they're all about the drama but they sure don't know or care about their audience. no idea All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:04 am

albean99 wrote:Kaitlyn has to own her mistakes but I blame the way the season turned out on Fleiss & how it was edited. I believe they decided early on (maybe after the sex with Nick) that this season was going to be all about the rivalry between Nick & Shawn and planned accordingly for that edit. I don't know if they anticipated it would reflect so badly on Kaitlyn (& Shawn) but doubt they cared. I think it's much easier to manipulate people who do have strong feelings for each other because emotions are involved and sometimes that takes over the analytical side of us. It's got to be that much worse in the bubble. We can watch and say they should have done this or shouldn't have done that but we really don't have a clue what it's really like. Obviously they have free will but for me neither Kaitlyn or Shawn have done anything that bad. Nick seems to have lucked out with his edit this season in comparison.

Kaitlyn having sex has never bothered me. It's the emphasis on it by the edit that I find annoying. I know they're all about the drama but they sure don't know or care about their audience. no idea  All JMO.

I agree, this whole season has been the Shawn and Nick show. Nick was guaranteed to play a huge part in this season just because of the controversy of last season and once K latched on to Shawn and had sex with Nick they had their storyline. This worked even better since those 2 guys were the only 2 Kait showed any interest in so the rest of the guys were just bystanders. I do think all 3 are emotional and I think emotional people are easier to manipulate. I would have rather seen a love story over all this drama. But it is what it is. K claims in her blog that next episode is a love story but I doubt she's seen it to see how the producers will edit it.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:33 am

It is not shocking to have sex.
Let's face it everyone reading these words is here because of it. It happens regularly. :Nod:
What society has not accepted is having it thrown up. It's snickered about, joked about, fantasized about. We go to classes and seminars to learn about it. We go to therapy for it.
What we don't do is talk about it as if we were going to a movie or a book club or reviewing a new restaurant.
"yeah I enjoyed my date with Shawn because he is hung like a horse."
"my date with Ben, sucked because he wouldn't."
"Nick and I had the best time post coitus. And then we did it again!"
Men get away with the in your face sex talk, better than women do. It's not for me to figure out why, but it still is the way it is.
This is what the backlash is about. If K had followed those rules, I don't think it would be an issue. She put it on tv. She threw it out there.
All women or most, Embarressed! do the talk, but most of us choose to follow society's mores when doing the walk. (Trista, Emily, Ashley)
K chose to take another path that's all.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:10 pm

jcrbil wrote:TPTB used Kaitlyn having sex with Nick early to keep her off-balance.  I can just hear the conversation the next morning.... "aren't you worried Nick will be indiscreet?  Remember the ATFR?  When he told the world (what they all knew) what was supposed to be kept secret?  Do you think he'll keep the secret?"... and then forever after.... Nick and Shawn hate each other.  Do you think Nick will tell Shawn out of spite?"  It is, after all, how tptb play the game.  Makes Kaitlyn pull back, regret, feel guilt.  

Except if she felt regret and guilt why did she have sex with him again? I am assuming but I would bet money that K and N had sex again in the FS. If she didn't that would have been a huge red flag for N and he probably would not have proposed. TPTB manipulate everyone in this show and I agree they probably did everything to K you said above. K though took N to the FS in the end...her choice. She should know by now that there are always consequences for her behaviors.JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It is not shocking to have sex.
Let's face it everyone reading these words is here because of it. It happens regularly. :Nod:
What society has not accepted is having it thrown up. It's snickered about, joked about, fantasized about. We go to classes and seminars to learn about it. We go to therapy for it.
What we don't do is talk about it as if we were going to a movie or a book club or reviewing a new restaurant.
"yeah I enjoyed my date with Shawn because he is hung like a horse."
"my date with Ben, sucked because he wouldn't."
"Nick and I had the best time post coitus. And then we did it again!"
Men get away with the in your face sex talk, better than women do. It's not for me to figure out why, but it still is the way it is.
This is what the backlash is about. If K had followed those rules, I don't think it would be an issue. She put it on tv. She threw it out there.
All women or most, Embarressed! do the talk, but most of us choose to follow society's mores when doing the walk. (Trista, Emily, Ashley)
K chose to take another path that's all.

My parents had sex? affraid Say it isn't so. hissyfit
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:14 pm

giggling The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 3806527698 good one. Totally agree with Kasha.

I'm advocating that 2 people who want to have sex should be able/capable to talk about it ... why do it, how they view it, what it means to them ... if they can't, if they don't feel comfortable to have that open-discussion with their sexual partner, then maybe they should reconsider their decision ...
but the "need" to talk about sex with others (not involved)... that's a choice that will always be polarizing ... bc of the society, religion, culture, discrimination, IDK.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
BlackHalo
Cecilia
newfiegirl
glazedover
nannymargie
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Rolly
bleuberry
Bet2Win
stuckinsc