SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:05 pm

OnePromise wrote:Emusha, the second week Ireland group date was at Muckross House in Killarney.  The only SC evidence to support who was on the date has Joe walking away from the camera.  But, it was otherwise sleuthed that the other dates that week included Dr. Chris going to Hag's head for a 1:1 and another guy (either Ben H. Or Jared, hide and seek guy) going to Inisfallen Island/Abbey for a 1:1.  So that leaves Shawn, Nick and Ben H. or Jared with Joe on the group date.  
OK thanks OP we can be on the lookout for ITMs or scs which fit the outfits and couch
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by remockered Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:14 pm

According to some sources, Nick received a rose in epi 6, but something occurred and he left/ almost left before epi 7. Has anyone thought it is a possibility that because of sexgate, Nick actually leaves ( because he is the one or because it is someone else?), but then comes back to fight for her?
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:15 pm

deleted

Last edited by remockered on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Doubles)
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:16 pm

remockered wrote:According to some sources, Nick received a rose in epi 6, but something occurred and he left/ almost left before epi 7. Has anyone thought it is a possibility that because of sexgate, Nick actually leaves ( because he is the one or because it is someone else?), but then comes back to fight for her?
Interesting..I hadn't heard this before.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by pitci Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:23 pm

remockered wrote:According to some sources, Nick received a rose in epi 6, but something occurred and he left/ almost left before epi 7.  Has anyone thought it is a possibility that because of sexgate, Nick actually leaves ( because he is the one or because it is someone else?), but then comes back to fight for her?

Would that explain some of the info that Auntie's Love (? screen name) got about Nick leaving while in Ireland?

pitci

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:43 pm

I am referring to Auntie Love, who said she got info of the same from two different sources.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:48 pm

remockered wrote:According to some sources, Nick received a rose in epi 6, but something occurred and he left/ almost left before epi 7.  Has anyone thought it is a possibility that because of sexgate, Nick actually leaves ( because he is the one or because it is someone else?), but then comes back to fight for her?
I don't think that info is correct. We have screen caps to prove he had at least two dates in Ireland.
In fact, he appeared in three different locations in Ireland.

Last edited by sdmom on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:52 pm

They spent three weeks in Ireland, correct? Or was it just two? Either way, could have occured after date two. I am not sure when she told the remaining guys. It is just a thought, would explain a lot of holes.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:00 pm

3 weeks were spend in Ireland. I seriously doubt Nick left and came back. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:00 pm

OnePromise wrote:
emusha wrote:
2observe wrote:
Sorry, but I don't see a bracelet on the blue cuff SC.  I do remember there was a SC with Shawn and he was wearing a blue shirt with cuff on the sleeves with Kaitlin in a black dress.  So I'm still confused as to how the blue cuff guy became Nick.

anyone know where this is from?? have we sleuthed where and when it was?

Glad you found it Emusha.
 It is hard to tell where and when is from.  There is not much besides their clothing to go on.  And there are no other SC with either outfit shown yet... Plus, Nick is not wearing this ring earlier that we can see.  All of his other dates except for the group date in week eight have SC or behind the scenes photos to see what he was wearing and it doesn't match any of them.  So, I assumed the SC was from a later date after the F3 overnight date.  It could be from later that night (on the F3 date), as Nick was wearing a blue shirt in the SC of their date in Cobb, but he is wearing dark grey/black pants at that time and the SC above he is wearing khaki pants.  If someone else knows how to bring the SC of the Cobb date in that would be great. Sorry.  

I may be wrong and can't find any SC's to support this, but didn't Kaitlyn have a whitish/creamish chair in her LA house? If anyone has SC's from her date with Ben Z, we could compare.

Edited:

Don't know why the pics aren't showing, but talking about this SC:

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Pics1010

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:13 pm

The SCs exist of Nick being part of all 3 weeks in Ireland:
1st week - Dublin - 1:1 date
2nd week - Killarney - he is part of the conversation going on those yellow-velvet couches and most probably it's not a sex-talk, since we don't even know who they really talk to (Jared, Ben H. present)
- in that week, from OnePromise's post about places and dates in SC thread, it's assumed he was on a GD with Shawn, Jared and Joe (I presume Jared, since I think Ben got his 2nd 1on1) ... where from the preview it alludes to Joe leaving the date ... but it's interesting if true, that 3 "frontrunners" are together on a GD ... and according to the spoiler, Jared is sent home at the end too (RC)
3rd week - overnight - Cork/Cobh
... so I doubt he left

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:35 pm

^
week 1 Dublin SC
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 004362
We know it's Nick because of the suit jacket
Week 2 Killarney
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Download%202
Week 3 Cork/Cobn
Possibly FD?
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 003637
IMO, no way he left in Ireland.

Source: Clues No discussion thread
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
BlackHalo
Cecilia
newfiegirl
glazedover
nannymargie
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Rolly
bleuberry
Bet2Win
stuckinsc