SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 27, 2015 3:23 pm

An older pic from Halloween last year. Not sure if this was posted before, but love this guy's sense of humor and fun nature. I am sure those who work with him love him. Sweet guy.

@chrisstrandburg Just another day at the office #willywonka #oompaloompa #candy #cavities
Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 54 10731687_1500884893519811_1938927479_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by traveler90 Wed May 27, 2015 3:31 pm

This picture is awesome, love it! cantstopl He seems to have a great sense of humor and he is the perfect Charlie with his white teeth Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 54 3806527698
On my TV, he isn't doing much for me lookswise but I like his private pictures way better (when he's more relaxed)
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed May 27, 2015 5:08 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Rolly wrote:I think Dr. Cupcake is adorable. Cute at the comedy club in kind of a nerdy way. He has a great sense of humor. He looks good in these pics. I think he might get his heart broken.

He is just "Adorkable".  I do think he gets his heart broken.  Why does CH say he is one of the 5 to watch, too nice of a guy for the show?
He is highly intelligent and sometimes the brainy ones don't always come across like the cool guy.  But obviously he well loved by his family and friends. Smiley

My guess is that they want to test the waters for him being the next Bachelor.

I definitely enjoy watching him. He is naturally funny. Not a comedian, just good at making the right observation at the right time, like his blank page of jokes. He is expressive and, obviously, very good looking. Made for TV.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 27, 2015 6:34 pm

That picture was actually scary to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 28, 2015 6:55 pm

After watching the 3rd episode again, I am not really wanting Dr. C to be the next lead.

I noticed that he always is in the background when in a group with the guys and has been on each episode. Maybe he would be different as a lead but I think it would be too overwhelming to him.

His reaction in those s/caps to Kaitlyn letting him go (if that is indeed what it appears to be) really makes me think he would be obliterated by TPTB and would either end up a puppet or a basket-case or both. The lead really needs to be someone who can roll with the punches that TPTB will throw at them and I think this guy really is just too nice to be exploited.

JMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 28, 2015 7:04 pm

So I am moving to Knoxville, TN. Two hours isn't too long to drive for a cute dentist right? I have had all my restoration done, but need good upkeep. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 28, 2015 7:07 pm

^ Stuck, if there ever was an excuse to get good dental upkeep Dr. C is a good enough reason as any. And two hours is definitely not too long of a drive for great upkeep. Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 28, 2015 7:08 pm

My dental student who did all the work is a facebook friend, so I have to do upkeep, or she will hunt me down and hurt me bad. So I have to go to the dentist every three months, so some good scenery would help. Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 54 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 28, 2015 7:11 pm

Yes, some "good scenery" is needed every 3 months. I see what you did there. :gotcha:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu May 28, 2015 7:26 pm

stuckinsc wrote:So I am moving to Knoxville, TN.  Two hours isn't too long to drive for a cute dentist right?  I have had all my restoration done, but need good upkeep. Hugesmile

Too bad, all of his best buds are good looking dentist in the area too. I bet one of them help out with his patients while was on TB.

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 28, 2015 7:34 pm

Okay ladies, how do I convince my hubby that I need a dentist in Nashville instead of Knoxville?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 28, 2015 7:55 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Okay ladies, how do I convince my hubby that I need a dentist in Nashville instead of Knoxville?
Tell him you've invested too much time and money into your teeth not to give them the best treatment and that everyone knows that things are better in Nashville. You can make a day of it -- visiting the sights, great food, music, etc. One of the sights you will visit will just happen to be the dentist known as Dr. Cupcake. You can always take back some great food for your hubby or he can drive with you drop you off while he goes visits the sights and you do the same. Win-win. Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan