SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:40 am

I still don't see why he should publically support her just because others have. If he if f1 he will be doing it in private, if not then he just maybe still hurt himself. Either way he won't. Time will tell. And soon.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:46 am

If he's f1, it would be a fun surprise if he basically never mentioned her. Did Des's Chris talk about her at all on SM.

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:46 am

nd4reality wrote:I still don't see why he should publically support her just because others have. If he if f1 he will be doing it in private, if not then he just maybe still hurt himself. Either way he won't. Time will tell. And soon.
I feel like this most closely resembles Chris S and Brooks. It sounds like Chris also didn't post anything, right?

Kait's sm indicates to me that the spoiler is likely wrong and the shout outs to Shawn to be her f1 are there as well (way more indicators than for Nick) imo, but his sm silence is concerning. I thought the joke was funny so it's not that, but I mean in general, I would expect her f1 to be tweeting about being positive and whatnot like Nick is doing. So, really I'm confused laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:58 am

Regarding Shawn supporting Katilyn in private? That is all good and dandy but the backlash is coming at Katilyn in public, not in private.

With the spoiler, all F3 could tweet support of Kaitlyn and no worries.

No reason, imo, for Shawn not to even just favorite a tweet in support for her or just in support of women in general.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:59 am

If Shawn is f1 then I for one will be very happy if he never tweets or comments anything that could be taken as a clue even if that means not publicly supporting Kaitlyn. I can't stand the f1 giving hints on SM.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:01 am

My personal preference is that the contestants, and definitely the f1 stay mum on SM. Not even to defend anyone or fave tweets. Some do it and it comes off as trolling to me.

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:04 am

I mean it is possible he's just a really, really self-restrained person and doesn't feel the need to start tweeting #leanin and whatever, it's just giving me pause. I do tend to think if there's a f1, it's him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:14 am

IMO the tweet is not not a definite proof that Shawn is F1 or not F1.

Someone had mentioned before  that July 4th is a weekend to watch the feet so if these guys are seen about that weekend then I have my conclusion on this refreshing season (thanks Kaitlyn) laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:29 am

mercieme wrote:IMO the tweet is not not a definite proof that Shawn is F1 or not F1.

Someone had mentioned before  that July 4th is a weekend to watch the feet so if these guys are seen about that weekend then I have my conclusion on this refreshing season (thanks Kaitlyn) laugh out loud

I mentioned it because of last season when some were 50/50 on Nick or Josh as F1 but then Andi and Josh went to the lake house for 4th of July and started posting pics from the same location. Of course that was the first Bachelorette season I sleuthed all through out show filming/airing and it was pretty easy from SM clues being given out laugh out loud so I'm not sure if that's a good time for F1 sluething or if it will even help out this time around!

Also Shawn could be supporting Kaitlyn in private like Josh did for Andi, but this season is so weird so who knows what's up. I didn't find anything wrong with his comments either. question

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 72 1f49c

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 72 8367-910 Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 72 I_got_13 Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 72 E5kqdm15 Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 72 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:50 am

julychild wrote:I guess he was just in a mood to use Kaitlyn's name today because this was his comment on Ben's IG post:

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 72 11379217_1638386389726493_2094969756_n

Shawn_booth18:  "Hellooooo Kaitlyn!" @chrisstrandburg

call me crazy but with this second tweet including her name and the series of social media behavior i'm going to say this is no longer about reading into one tweet but about a potential f1's demeanor in the public eye. imho this comment doesn't bode well for him being F1 when considered with the previous tweet about sitting next to benz instead of K and also most importantly because he hasn't supported kaitlyn publicly first but he's making references and comments like this instead.

He seems to be very lighthearted about her at this point in her life where she's dealing with A LOT -- she said she didn't really sleep on Monday night after the episode aired. when that's what's whirling in her mind his sm demeanor when he refers to her just does not compute. I find it very confusing for an F1 to be commenting in such a lighthearted manner like this -- invoking her presence in his and these guy's lives without having said a thing in support of her. The other tweet to me was a silly joke when someone mentioned ben z but Shawn was the guy to bring up K's name. the two of these tweets combined has *him* being the one to bring up K's name in context of the conversation when no one else made mention of her and it's in a lighthearted manner. IMHO If he is F1 he'd not be throwing around her name to make funny comments repeatedly before saying anything in defense of her. He was using her name to joke around and enjoy the camaraderie with his new guy pals rather than to support her first... very strange!!

based on this other reasons I posted in general discussion thread I think Shawn could be sex guy -- it could be Jared or Nick but there are a few clues that are pointing squarely to Shawn at this point imho. I'm curious to see if his date with K is heavy with sexual tension as his previous 1-1 time had been or if they have a stronger multifaceted connection. Interesting given the lust vs. love narrative.

I also find his IG photos of himself interesting -- like he's promoting himself... it seems a bit too "shameless plug" for my taste esp in context of him being a potential F1. The posts seem similar to what Tanner was posting of himself -- his TB bio etc.

I reallyyy hope I'm wrong but a few of these things are pointing in the direction of him being a bit self-absorbed and someone who could potentially feel slighted and his ego bruised with the things K is doing on the show. I don't believe they have a deep enough connection at this point (week 4) esp without a 1-1 for him to be truly hurt by Nick coming. I also think however much he thinks its unfair to have Nick join it was very unclassy of him to call Nick a "piece of sh*t" to K's face esp if he's thinking of his relationship with K seriously and building toward a lifelong partnership...He really has to be able to in these early stages defer to her judgement and allow her to have her journey if he hopes to be her husband one day. I'm saying this in context of the show he signed up to be on where the girl is dating multiple men and obviously has an unspoken agreement that she has her journey and must follow it to find her F1..I think the preview is likely dramatizing that part of their convo at citi field so I'm going to wait to see it unfold and maybe he'd be supportive but the way he said the ^ comment about Nick it made it seem like the nick comment and him proclaiming his trust in K's decisions would be contradictory.

this is actually very weird to me to be conflicted about shawn in this way -- at this point I'm wading a bit into Ali/Jillian's camp right now that I'm feeling leery and getting a sinking/weird feeling about what's coming up for him this season. He seemed angry and irritated throughout the episode

The main reason I am hesitant at this point given these pieces of info coming through is the allegation that he's a tb candidate -- this was clued in to us from the moment we learnt about him from his letter of resignation. then the tweet about him being future lead. so we'll have to wait and see since a tb candidate cannot have a bad edit...and at this point if they're not painting nick at the villain then how're they gonna sell Shawn to the public?

TWT no idea

Last edited by emusha on Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:42 am; edited 3 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:07 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Regarding Shawn supporting Katilyn in private? That is all good and dandy but the backlash is coming at Katilyn in public, not in private.

With the spoiler, all F3 could tweet support of Kaitlyn and no worries.

No reason, imo, for Shawn not to even just favorite a tweet in support for her or just in support of women in general.

ITA Good Post exactly...there would be NO problem with ANY of the guys on the whole season to post about no bullying, saying positive things, women's rights whatever floats their boat but generally in support of a woman who they dated that's being chastized in the public eye. the public support is what she needs exactly in the way that Trista, Michelle, Ali and Jillian are giving it to her...heck many people in bach nation can and have supported K why the heck would an F1 be slacking on that when he's obviously referring to her in lighthearted jokes with his buddies??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:21 am

Shawn  favorited  this Kimmel Caitlyn vs Kaitlyn bit,  http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA0_fstpwioc.  

There's so much you can find out about the bachelorette people when you check their twitter favorites.   Nick is  like a bachelorette social media butterfly favoriting anything from comments about the bachelor contestants to a dig about Chris S.    Shawn is the opposite.   Social media might not be his thing, I could tell bachelor nation politics is not Shawn's cup of tea.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia