SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:15 pm

IA GA, Kaitlyn is the lead and Shawn is a frontrunner.

Bottom line for me is somehow the other frontrunners in the F3 have tweeted support of/for Kaitlyn - both Ben H and Nick - and they also both have a sense of humor and have been able to not include Kaitlyn in any of their jokes with the other guys on SM.

Time will tell.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:22 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:IA GA, Kaitlyn is the lead and Shawn is a frontrunner.

Bottom line for me is somehow the other frontrunners in the F3 have tweeted support of/for Kaitlyn - both Ben H and Nick - and they also both have a sense of humor and have been able to not include Kaitlyn in any of their jokes with the other guys on SM.

Time will tell.

It reminds me of Art Bach NZ telling what's her name not to fill up his twitter feed. Holy not F1 batman.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:23 pm

I see nothing wrong with what Shawn tweeted but IA that it's weird he has not tweeted any Kaitlyn support. 

His friendship with Chris and the Ben's is super cute though.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:26 pm

Time will tell.
During Ash's season, Ben retweeted a really hilarious blog that was really snarky towards Ash and I knew that no f1 would do that, so I'm going to be vigilantly looking out for Shawn pulling these shenanigans.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:31 pm

julychild wrote:I guess he was just in a mood to use Kaitlyn's name today because this was his comment on Ben's IG post:

teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 71 11379217_1638386389726493_2094969756_n

Shawn_booth18:  "Hellooooo Kaitlyn!" @chrisstrandburg

i didn't see anything wrong with his tweets too but i don't know how i feel about this comment. is he drunk or something? :laugh out loud:

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:34 pm

They are both offfensive if you asked me. As I said my intution is not liking him.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:37 pm

That's what they said at the mansion when they were on the rooftop?? I'm not sure who was in that s/cap, but they yelled that out.

Again, I'm not liking where this is going. Shawn, don't make me not like you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:42 pm

What does that instagram comment even mean? Is bad or good or what? Is it an inside joke? I don't get it or why it even matters. What am I missing?
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:44 pm

I honestly don't get it. Is it because he is basically saying he'd rather be next to Ben Z. than Kaitlyn? In that case I can see how he is dissing her but I'm not so sure. Hmm...

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Time will tell.

It reminds me of Art Bach NZ telling what's her name not to fill up his twitter feed. Holy not F1 batman.
spitcoffee So true! teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 71 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:21 am

Alanna wrote:During Ash's season, Ben retweeted a really hilarious blog that was really snarky towards Ash and I knew that no f1 would do that, so I'm going to be vigilantly looking out for Shawn pulling these shenanigans.
There are some things that make me question:
... first season promo VO of Shawn saying "How am I supposed to fall in love with a girl who is out with other guys?"
... him saying to the other guys in the past Episode if K wants a guy like Nick, then she is not for him.

Imo, these little things are being kept in the edit, whether spliced or diced.
They are not on the cutting floor and if the spoiler is correct then they serve Shawn and not Kailtyn.
Given how Kaitlyn is being edited, it seems this may be the case, especially if Shawn is being tipped as next lead.

Also, People mag posted about the guys' SM and what photo represents each guy best:
For Shawn = a photo of him with 2 girls/models on either side of him. So desirable bachelor (none of the other guys were shown with girls).

Sure it can all come to naught and it just might but I will be keeping a lookout for more of these things and seeing if there is a trend.

Ultimately, as much as I may like someone, I'm just trying to keep in mind that TPTB can edit anyone whichever way:
1) a good guy can be a villain
2) a not so great guy can be the perfect F1/Bach lead contender.

Again, time will tell. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:25 am

I have mixed feelings about this. It doesn't seem like F1 behavior. I do think it is dry-humor-fun, though.
Could be deflection?
I do find it odd that Shawn hasn't publicly supported her yet, but then again, maybe he doesn't need to because he does it in private?
I do think if he was "sex-guy", he would have nothing to lose by supporting her publicly.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia