SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:19 pm

Oh my! More sm shenanigans from Shawn. If it's not Kait's a$$ he's smacking then he's going to make a really hot lead!!

@amanda_c_rae: I feel like @Shawn_Booth is the type of guy who holds the door open for you but smacks your a$$ as you walk in #godbless

@Shawn_Booth: Guilty.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by whit90 Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:24 pm

^^^
Has he always been this active on Twitter and IG or is this something he just started ?
TYI
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:34 pm

Good question. I think the last 2 days has been the most. cmiiw.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:41 pm

He must be more attractive in person than on my TV. He seems like a nice guy so far, but he's goofy looking to me....I just don't get next lead vibes. I know they appear younger but so far the camera favors Jared or Ben. I dunno. When I look at his head, I do not see Ryan Gosseling at all. He does come across to me with a big ego attached!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:45 pm

nd4reality wrote:Good question. I think the last 2 days has been the most. cmiiw.
I think you're right, but even the last 2 days, it's not very active. I find his dry sense of humor totally hilarious. As for his looks, when Seacrest couldn't remember his name, Kait volunteered that he's the one that looks like Ryan Gosling, so she must find him hot at least.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:48 pm

Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Good question. I think the last 2 days has been the most. cmiiw.
I think you're right, but even the last 2 days, it's not very active. I find his dry sense of humor totally hilarious. As for his looks, when Seacrest couldn't remember his name, Kait volunteered that he's the one that looks like Ryan Gosling, so she must find him hot at least.

Oh don't get me wrong - Kaitlyn definitely finds him extremely hot. Both on the show and post.

I would not put him as the one of the best looking on this season. But that is me. Nor past seasons.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:50 pm

Thank You :cutesmile!:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:53 pm

Alanna wrote:Oh my! More sm shenanigans from Shawn. If it's not Kait's a$$ he's smacking then he's going to make a really hot lead!!

@amanda_c_rae: I feel like @Shawn_Booth is the type of guy who holds the door open for you but smacks your a$$ as you walk in #godbless

laugh out loud shenanigans is the right word -- i really wanna get a gauge for his personality cos he's a totally mystery right now not at all what I first thought -- charismatic, warm, friendly, family-oriented, in love with kaitlyn/believes in love at first sight, brooding, jealous and/or ego bruised, dry humor, lighthearted about K and now he's claiming the "player" persona? quite the mystery indeed
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:58 pm

emusha wrote:
Alanna wrote:Oh my! More sm shenanigans from Shawn. If it's not Kait's a$$ he's smacking then he's going to make a really hot lead!!

laugh out loud shenanigans is the right word -- i really wanna get a gauge for his personality cos he's a totally mystery right now not at all what I first thought -- charismatic, warm, friendly, family-oriented, in love with kaitlyn/believes in love at first sight, brooding, jealous and/or ego bruised, dry humor, lighthearted about K and now he's claiming the "player" persona? quite the mystery indeed
He isn't like anything I thought either, I actually like him much more than I thought I would apart from his initial top quality to me- NotNick. I wouldn't say he's claiming the playa title here though, it's more like a swagger/manly type of thing. Like I don't think the thought is he smacks each a$$ that passes through a door as he stands there all day and night, more like he's a gentleman that knows how to treat his lady but he's also fun/hot.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:06 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Oh don't get me wrong - Kaitlyn definitely finds him extremely hot. Both on the show and post.

I would not put him as the one of the best looking on this season. But that is me. Nor past seasons.

To be fair, IMO, her other F2 choice is not the best looking guy either. But there must be something about each of them that speaks to K. Good for her!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:52 pm

Alanna wrote:
emusha wrote:

He isn't like anything I thought either, I actually like him much more than I thought I would apart from his initial top quality to me- NotNick. I wouldn't say he's claiming the playa title here though, it's more like a swagger/manly type of thing. Like I don't think the thought is he smacks each a$$ that passes through a door as he stands there all day and night, more like he's a gentleman that knows how to treat his lady but he's also fun/hot.

LOL you think that initial top quality of his has dropped from the top of the list? Hugesmile just teasing

the personality traits I listed are contradictory for me -- I feel like haven't yet figured him out.
a guy who publicly claims that he is the type to slap bootays of women he opens the door for (the quintessential gentlemanly gesture) imho is very much a guy who is savvy with the ladies -- not speaking in specifics but in generalities -- it's a smooth operator that's comfortable with women and is able to tease and cajole them and even enjoy their bodies without asking for permission... IMHO the tweet is a bit on the edge as a "puffing his chest -- i'm a man who can work the ladies...I got game...I treat them like a lady but then smoothly swoop for my little bit of smacking of bootays"

LOL I feel like we're watching a Shawn coming out ...his true personality is starting to really shine through... going to be interesting to see him next week on his 1-1
I'll say that he's not exhibiting f1 sm demeanors right now but keeping an open mind
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:02 pm

What is the emotional topic they will be talking about on the 1on1 ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia