SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:05 am

What has Kaitlyn said about Shawn post filming? The latest snapchat recap she talked about his abs. IMO, Ashley S "it's lust" could be directed at Shawn, not Nick who was described "witty, funny, supportive" in her latest blog (even though I don't really trust blogs, who knows who writes them)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:07 am

nd4reality wrote:
julychild wrote:Is it just me, or does anyone else feel the editing is pointing to the fact that Shawn will do something, don't know what, to Kaitlyn, down the line. Certain words have been said over shots of him, both in previews and in the last episode, to make me feel this way. I'll see how it goes.

Nope not just you. Shawn definitely has some definite storyline and the edit is foreshadowing this.

Gives me the feeling of the edit that Frank and more recently Brooks got. With Frank we "knew" he was the bolter since the preview showed it, with Brooks though the preview showed it as well no one believed because the great RS said otherwise laugh out loud. But yes we could tell.

Similarly with Shawn his doubt and discomfort is going to play into the ending. How IDK but again if RS is to be believed (kait single) he will be a bolter. Regardless of how they will ultimately show his exit (like Graham where he was let go or like Ali she drama'd her way out).

IMO of course.
If Shawn leaves Kait, it will explain her talking frequently about how her man will always stand by her side and "protect" her no matter what. So it'll be clear why he's not The One. OTOH, if Shawn stays despite his doubts, Kait's statement will still hold true- Shawn stayed by her side even when he doubted what was happening in this clustermess.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:32 am

sdmom wrote:What has Kaitlyn said about Shawn post filming? The latest snapchat recap she talked about his abs. IMO, Ashley S "it's lust" could  be directed at Shawn, not Nick who was described "witty, funny, supportive" in her latest blog (even though I don't really trust blogs, who knows who writes them)

IMO a lot of emphasis (in her blog, in interviews etc) on how hot he is (Ryan Gosling look alike, Abs etc). Basically his physical appearance.

Not sure if someone is tracking it all somewhere. Praying That would be nice

nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:43 am

Do we have any SC's of Shawn with Kaitlyn during FD or later? Other than the one of him that was sleuthed in bed? I know we have a couple of her and Nick, but that was an indicator with Des' season, there were no SC's of Brooks at FD time.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:53 am

But in Des' season we did have SCs of both Chris and Drew beyond F3. Though no Brooks. That is why we guessed the spoiler was wrong. Plus RS had the zack/Drew thing all wrong.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:31 pm

nd4reality wrote:But in Des' season we did have SCs of both Chris and Drew beyond F3. Though no Brooks. That is why we guessed the spoiler was wrong. Plus RS had the zack/Drew thing all wrong.
I think that is what makes this season difficult to figure out the ending. Things were done "differently" and the hard evidence is in short supply. We don't have SC for any of the F3/F2 for sure. Maybe Shawn in the bed is FS and maybe Nick with Kaitlyn in white dress is FS, but nothing seems definate. Waiting stinks...

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:25 pm

OnePromise wrote:
nd4reality wrote:But in Des' season we did have SCs of both Chris and Drew beyond F3. Though no Brooks. That is why we guessed the spoiler was wrong. Plus RS had the zack/Drew thing all wrong.
I think that is what makes this season difficult to figure out the ending. Things were done "differently" and the hard evidence is in short supply.  We don't have SC for any of the F3/F2 for sure.  Maybe Shawn in the bed is FS and maybe Nick with Kaitlyn in white dress is FS, but nothing seems definate.  Waiting stinks...

True.

And it is only because of careful sleuthing on the part of the eagle eyes on the board that the guys are identified. I would say that both r FS.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:35 pm

In another thread we're discussing possible SCs and dates: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2920p276-the-bachelorette-11-kaitlyn-bristowe-3-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion

Since you guys know more about Shawn a little help would be useful with what you might know. So from the SCs (previews) we could assume that Nick and Ben H. got 2x 1on1 dates.
Do you see anything in the preview (I haven't seen it) or that you would remember about the schedule whether Shawn gets the 2nd 1:1 after SA and before over-night dates? And if he doesn't, what would that mean?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:50 pm

happygolucky wrote:In another thread we're discussing possible SCs and dates: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2920p276-the-bachelorette-11-kaitlyn-bristowe-3-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion

Since you guys know more about Shawn a little help would be useful with what you might know. So from the SCs (previews) we could assume that Nick and Ben H. got 2x 1on1 dates.
Do you see anything in the preview (I haven't seen it) or that you would remember about the schedule whether Shawn gets the 2nd 1:1 after SA and before over-night dates? And if he doesn't, what would that mean?

Yeah, what would that mean? Usually they'll give the group date rose to the person before HTD's if they didn't get a date, but FD's are before HTD's and there's only 2 guys left for HT's

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:01 pm

If he does not get another 1 on 1 then count him out as the final 1

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:16 pm

I feel like we might be missing something. Or the schedule isn't correct and there is another date "hidden", that wasn't shown in the preview or the order that sleuths came up with may be different. If we presume that week 6 and week 7 Nick got his 1:1, it would be weird, that at least in week 7 Shawn doesn't get 2nd one too (since week5 was his first).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:38 pm

I don't know if this has already been sleuthered but is Shawn part of the group date in episode 6? RS says Nick got a one-on-one, 5 guys go on a group date ( he didn't mention Shawn) and the 2-on-1 date with Joe and JJ, but apparently it should be 9 guys left and I'm counting 8.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia