SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:44 pm

emusha wrote:
Cecilia wrote:I need to see Shawn's one on one date and the one on one date with Ben H to make a better judgment.  So far I don't think Shawn's all that attractive, but that could change if I like his personality throughout the season.  On the flip side I find Ben H extremely attractive and like what we have seen so far, but it hasn't been much.

same!! that's exactly where my mind is at about these two...
Shawn seems adorable but there's a filter on him right now where he's spouting bachette lingo at least IMHO -- I do think he got upset when she brought nick on whether that's cos his feelings run deep or he felt slighted/ego we're yet to find out.
Ben is just that guy who is effortlessly charming and completely himself which is just perfection
I really thought the first night that shawn was also going to be that way - charismatic, bubbly, fun etc. but shawn seems more broody and serious from what we've seen ...I get the sense that maybe the whole show situation is also a bit much for him and he's a bit nervous about the whole thing and not fully comfortable in his own skin
Ben H just exudes personality and is fully himself which is great
hope to see more of both of them and to learn more about who they are but for now ben H for bach is my vote

JMHO
Definitely broody right now but I do like his quiet confidence and he's charming as evidenced on night one. I feel like much of the focus on him will be centered on Nick ( Rolling Eyes )from this point on so we probably won't be seeing much enthusiasm from him.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by maniluh Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:43 pm

i just noticed now that shawn has snap chat. does anyone follow him? i'm really curious about his personality. so far, all we've seen of him is this lovestruck guy who has strong feelings for kaitlyn.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:38 pm

maniluh wrote:i just noticed now that shawn has snap chat. does anyone follow him? i'm really curious about his personality. so far, all we've seen of him is this lovestruck guy who has strong feelings for kaitlyn.

great question i'd love to know whats his username
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:03 pm

emusha wrote:
maniluh wrote:i just noticed now that shawn has snap chat. does anyone follow him? i'm really curious about his personality. so far, all we've seen of him is this lovestruck guy who has strong feelings for kaitlyn.

great question i'd love to know whats his username
It's Shawn_Booth but I haven't seen him post anything. 

If he was the spoiled f1, I'd take this as another sign that he and Kait are together since he's not a big sm user so why get yet another app that he doesn't use? His sm silence by not defending Kait makes me really hesitant though...

Last edited by Alanna on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:05 pm

from his twitter bio his snapchat name is shawn_booth. i'm not sure if he's had it since before the show or if he just signed up but i ionly noticed now in his twitter bio.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:08 pm

^^ Do you think he could just be a really well behaved F1 rule follower? And given the sp(f)oiler there are tighter orders from TPTB not to give anything away accidentally. So since he's providing all his support directly in person doesn't need to do it publicly? It's a possible explanation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:12 pm

relaxing wrote:^^ Do you think he could just be a really well behaved F1 rule follower?  And given the sp(f)oiler there are tighter orders from TPTB not to give anything away accidentally.  So since he's providing all his support directly in person doesn't need to do it publicly? It's a possible explanation.
I suppose this is the only possible explanation if he's f1. She's certainly not mad or upset with him in her snaps or blog, so I don't think he's being a jerk to her if they're dating/engaged right now. It doesn't seem like his style to be a jerk anyway laugh out loud It'll be interesting to see what he says about their 1:1 next week.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:17 pm

Alanna wrote:If he was the spoiled f1, I'd take this as another sign that he and Kait are together since he's not a big sm user so why get yet another app that he doesn't use? His sm silence by not defending Kait makes me really hesitant though...
The bolded is why I don't think he is with K.
The spoiler is K chose no one. It would then be fine for all the guys to defend K to some degree if there is a true F1. And foiler F1 or not, it is, IMO, the right thing to do... broken hearted or not. Nick and Ben H have both tweeted in defense of K.

I don't know how I feel yet about Shawn but there is something about him that makes me weary:
- His all-in approach and LAFS, serious edit, etc, "brooding" nature (Sharleen's word describing him), and him emailing and letting people know he quit his job for the show (and this spoiled by RS?).  
- His comments about how he wouldn't want to be with a girl like Kaitlyn if she has Nick on the show. Seems to tie into him not defending her if he is not F1.
- Sharleen's comments referring to Shawn's attitude about Nick on the show imply she is not that taken with him. He is either true frontrunner or insane she says, because he came on the show like he was going to win from the getgo/be the final one.

IMO, If K's camp is not leaking info to RS, then I believe Shawn's camp is.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Alanna wrote:If he was the spoiled f1, I'd take this as another sign that he and Kait are together since he's not a big sm user so why get yet another app that he doesn't use? His sm silence by not defending Kait makes me really hesitant though...
The bolded is why I don't think he is with K.
The spoiler is K chose no one. It would then be fine for all the guys to defend K to some degree if there is a true F1. And foiler F1 or not, it is, IMO, the right thing to do... broken hearted or not. Nick and Ben H have both tweeted in defense of K.

I don't know how I feel yet about Shawn but there is something about him that makes me weary:
- His all-in approach and LAFS, serious edit, etc, "brooding" nature (Sharleen's word describing him), and him emailing and letting people know he quit his job for the show (and this spoiled by RS?).  
- His comments about how he wouldn't want to be with a girl like Kaitlyn if she has Nick on the show. Seems to tie into him not defending her if he is not F1.
- Sharleen's comments referring to Shawn's attitude about Nick on the show imply she is not that taken with him. He is either true frontrunner or insane she says, because he came on the show like he was going to win from the getgo/be the final one.

IMO, If K's camp is not leaking info to RS, then I believe Shawn's camp is.
I don't see how this is possible, Steve doesn't know WHAT happened with Shawn at all, so it cannot be his camp that's spoiling imo.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:21 pm

RS dissed Shawn in one of his recaps saying he wasn't buying what he was selling so I really doubt he is leaking anything to him.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:27 pm

I don't think it's Shawn's or Nick's camp leaking to "it". I like both men.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:35 pm

I assumed RS' sources were a part of the production team? If he is F1 it is super weird that he wouldn't tweet anything in support of Kaitlyn like the other F3 have. They got dumped but show that they still care for her. I think anything Shawn/Kaitlyn he is retweeting is self-promo to gain support for The Bach lead. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia