SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by SueSt Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:15 pm

sbolduc wrote:
emusha wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Thanks Litta.

The second cap isn't from the doorway cap, as emusha posted. The sleeves are different. I'm pretty sure though there was another cap that was sleuthed with the doorway guy and K's top to be the same for both.

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 56 006762
now i'm confused these tshirts look the same to me once litta edited the sharpness... Suspect
the curtain and her makeup also look the same -- so based on that i'd say the crying sc of K is around the time Shawn came to visit her hotel room in Dublin.... thoughts??

I personally think Kaitlyn and Nick had sex. Shawn then comes for an unexpected visit and Kaitlyn realizes ohh poop I like him too what did I just do. He pours his heart out to her and she realizes she just slept with Nick. JMO.

Sounds reasonable, sbolduc.
Don't know if it's been suggested, but the crying suggests it.
Is it possible she tells Shawn she slept with Nick during this visit?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:59 pm

^ It is possible that this may be the time when K tells Shawn... she opens the door but we don't see her arms around him, or greeting him, more just letting him into the room.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:29 pm

I found a possible Shawn sighting from today. She spelled his first name Sean but I looked through her feed and she lives in Connecticut, so I'm guessing she means the guy from the B'ette.

LJ ‏@SmokinLadyJ 8h8 hours ago
Sean booth is at my kids school right now
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:17 am

Anyone have the video of him giving Kait his shirt people keep talking about?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:19 am

Diana wrote:Anyone have the video of him giving Kait his shirt people keep talking about?

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA0_00ncvuf1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:49 pm

Maybe this has been posted already...(I'm late to the party) but this is cuteness: Shawn carrying Kaitlyn on his back for a few minutes.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:56 pm

agentcurls wrote:Maybe this has been posted already...(I'm late to the party) but this is cuteness: Shawn carrying Kaitlyn on his back for a few minutes.

THE cutest. I feel bad for him that he had this thing locked down (imo) before Nick showed up. I'm baffled how tptb dragged him all the way into the f2 after all, I'm sure they must have promised him the lead next season.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:05 pm

I agree Alanna -- this is the cutest!! I reallyy wanna see Shawn beyond the bach bubble speak really badly cos he seems so adorable but still manly -- unexpected combination...

And I also agree he and Jared were the frontrunners at this point -- though something about the hype around shawn (cos everyone loves him...) seems to make Jared like a dark horse

it does give a strange feeling that the bachelor role has been brought up a few times from his camp
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by examkid123 Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:35 pm

Am I the only one who just thinks something is off with Shawn in terms of his feelings for kaitlyn just don't seem legit but I'll wait to see their connection as the weeks goes by but ATM I just don't see it between them jmo

examkid123

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:03 am

Have fun as The Bachelor Shawn. You deserve it after sticking it out on this terrible season.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:11 am

BlackHalo wrote:Have fun as The Bachelor Shawn. You deserve it after sticking it out on this terrible season.

BH, I agree. I think that Shawn is being groomed for the next Bachelor. I hope that they show more of his soft side and not just more glares and statements about the fact that Kaitlyn brought Nick back. If he is going to be the next lead, I would like to get to know more about him and not just that he disapproves of Nick.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:16 am

Some of the lines said by Shawn were producer fed IMO....none of us can truly know who these guys are from watching them IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia