SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sun May 24, 2015 11:54 pm

C'mon Shawn give us a peek at the SH. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 24, 2015 11:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Shawn looks like a great guy--so possibly SH or possibly next TB stuff.

Yes IA. AAL posted upthread he followed a female producer earlier today. It could mean TB stuff, or he never realized she had IG and just followed her today. It looks like she may have worked on K's season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 12:01 am

Wow, this weekend has been crazy with information. First Nick's tweet about the flying, the snapchat, the three of them disappearing for the weekend, then the Nick liking Julie's pic, now THIS!

I have a question - is it possible that they are taping a ATFR early, like they did for Jason's season? That would be possible, I would think, if Kaitlyn did dump both and one of them wanted answers/get her back since TPTB would want to avoid them contacting each other in private. It would also explain why Shawn and Nick were both flying this weekend and Nick doesn't have pictures with family for the holidays.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon May 25, 2015 12:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Shawn looks like a great guy--so possibly SH or possibly next TB stuff.

Yes IA. AAL posted upthread he followed a female producer earlier today. It could mean TB stuff, or he never realized she had IG and just followed her today. It looks like she may have worked on K's season.

Ben Z is following her too. She commented that she did work on this past season.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 12:09 am

Aftr is too early for fliming.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 25, 2015 12:10 am

chasingpavements wrote:Wow, this weekend has been crazy with information. First Nick's tweet about the flying, the snapchat, the three of them disappearing for the weekend, then the Nick liking Julie's pic, now THIS!

I have a question - is it possible that they are taping a ATFR early, like they did for Jason's season? That would be possible, I would think, if Kaitlyn did dump both and one of them wanted answers/get her back since TPTB would want to avoid them contacting each other in private. It would also explain why Shawn and Nick were both flying this weekend and Nick doesn't have pictures with family for the holidays.

It's so weird I read the highlighted line as "Nick licking Julie's pic." I had to read it twice,hahaha!!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon May 25, 2015 12:16 am

^ He could have done that too Julychild. teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 3806527698
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon May 25, 2015 12:27 am

Great news!  But not gonna get my hopes too high. I've been crushed by this show too many times!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 25, 2015 12:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I have been given information Shawn was seen landing in L.A Thursday afternoon!!

Thank you, much appreciated!!! bestbud!

Aww. Why does reading  this make me feel all mushy.

Thanks GA and thanks to the source. Though the clue is still circumstantial and could be put out there just to throw us off - I just knew there would be some sort of clues dropped before the weekend is done.

Though that begs the question - why did it have to be on the weekend ? If he is no longer FT employed then he  and Kaitlyn don't have to meet within a schedule. Anyone care to speculate ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon May 25, 2015 12:39 am

Maybe the only time producers were free to guard them. Maybe he has gone back to work?  no idea

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 25, 2015 12:40 am

bilolo wrote:Do you think that sex guy is Shawn, because when we see her kissing Shawn, she's saying "physical connection is important and it's a deal breaker". They want us to think she doesn't have a physical connection with Shawn and then boom it's him.

I get that feeling also. It could be a misguide or perhaps not.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 25, 2015 12:44 am

Maybe Shawn is back to work so it had to be a weekend? Otherwise, if he's f1 and it's a sh visit, it might just be random that it's a weekend and other ones will be days that work with Kait's media schedule or other obligations.

I always go back to the piggy back ride we learned about from Steve while filming whenever I think of who can be f1, if there is indeed a f1 heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia