SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:41 pm

Think how nice it would have been if like in the "olden days", the FIR got the first 1:1 date. At this point--the 4th episode? we would have been able to flesh out the "role" of Shawn with more than just his 2 dimensional nice body. 
The entire premise of last night's addition of another male cast could have been juxtaposed against Shawn's character. 
Oh well. hmmm

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

teambooth - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by charriotoffire Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:41 pm

I love his voice!! He should be the narrator for the audiobook for 50 Shades of Grey (Christian POV) and I don't even like that book!
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:57 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Anyone else notice that Kaitlyn ended her snapchat recap of the episode last night talking about Shawn -- laundry and Shawn's abs?
Since I can't and do do snapchat.can some one tell what she said?
Thank you
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:59 pm

Try this link, HM

http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowes-snapchat-recap-74457.aspx

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:32 pm

Thank you sdmom it worked!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:16 pm

If I remember in previous season anyone in the outtakes are always gone the winner was never in the outtakes. I remember Chantal the most with the spider or black widow fly.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:35 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Anyone else notice that Kaitlyn ended her snapchat recap of the episode last night talking about Shawn -- laundry and Shawn's abs?
Thank you

I can't watch - can one of you describe this a bit for the rest of us ? TIA
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:36 pm

nd the link above sd posted work it's not a video it's pictures with her captions! Just click thru and read the transcript!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:47 pm

The last one when she talked about Shawn B, she had a white sweater on, different from her other photos, and different location. Wonder if it's really an afterthought?
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:58 pm

sdmom wrote:The last one when she talked about Shawn B, she had a white sweater on, different from her other photos, and different location. Wonder if it's really an afterthought?

That last part about Shawn is....well, it's just strange.  And pretty intentional. It was maybe producer-driven to help booster Shawn as the next lead...or it was areal shout to him so that he doesn't
feel left out?  Odd. The change of clothes & locale, otherwise the comments wouldn't be so out of place.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Thank you

I can't watch  - can one of you describe this a bit for the rest of us  ? TIA

The snapchat video takes place in the car, she's goes on to talk about the episode, she talks about her recap being late because she slept in after last nights show, she talks about NY, them not showing her awesome rap, mentions about not wanting to disrespect the guys, but her decision to bring Nick on, while may not be popular, but this is about her forever happiness, she talks about her date with Jared, Chris the cupcake, Ashley S doing her hair, etc.. then at the end she's dressed in different clothes, and she's in a different location, and says "okay, one more thing, if ever anyone needs there shirt washed, I know a guy, his name is Shawn B, has anyone seen those abs?"

I took it as more of an after thought, other wise, it would have been in the original video

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:19 pm

agentcurls wrote:
sdmom wrote:The last one when she talked about Shawn B, she had a white sweater on, different from her other photos, and different location. Wonder if it's really an afterthought?

That last part about Shawn is....well, it's just strange.  And pretty intentional. It was maybe producer-driven to help booster Shawn as the next lead...or it was areal shout to him so that he doesn't
feel left out?  Odd. The change of clothes & locale, otherwise the comments wouldn't be so out of place.
I don't think tptb care what she snaps since she's the only lead to love snapchat and use it all the time, and she mentions Shawn's attractiveness to her anytime she mentions him really, so it's not that weird, but yeah, the context is super strange. Maybe Nick is trying to contact Kait and Kait is trying to contact Shawn and Shawn is just happy flirting with the Bens.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia