SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 10, 2015 9:02 am

I like his look, it's one part enthusiastic puppy dog and another goofy guy. If he has some brains that works, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Siah Sun May 10, 2015 7:57 pm

I am super attracted to Shawn. I just get a bit of an arrogant vibe from him. If he turns out to have a great personality on the show I think I'm going to like him a lot + him and Kaitlyn seem like a good match.
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun May 10, 2015 10:03 pm

^^I think Shawn is attractive -- ruggedly handsome the way Castle calls himself.  giggling

He seems like a nice, fun guy based on this IG photos.  Check his IG out if you haven't seen them.   @shawn_booth18

Looks like he is not posting new photos yet, but he is eliminating posts and people some of his followings.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 10, 2015 10:25 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^I think Shawn is attractive -- ruggedly handsome the way Castle calls himself.  giggling

He seems like a nice, fun guy based on this IG photos.  Check his IG out if you haven't seen them.   @shawn_booth18

Looks like he is not posting new photos yet, but he is eliminating posts and people some of his followings.
From the 20 seconds we've seen him, I can see Kait being attracted to his good looks and what appears to be easy going, fun personality. Barring some exceptions, usually the f1 lays low with sm, at least in beginning, so I think cleaning things up and cleaning his follower list, fits into this category for me. Let's see if he keeps it up.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Sun May 10, 2015 10:30 pm

He does seem sweet & him and Kaitlyn's insta seems very similar. I think they will have a very strong connection. :cutesmile!:

Judging by the promo, I think Shawn will be the one who reassures Kaitlyn that he is there only he for her on the first night and if that's true he will be a favorite of mine because I think that is so sweet, especially given the BS situation TPTB put Kaitlyn in w/ the whole "two bachelorettes men decide"
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun May 10, 2015 10:43 pm

I don't find him physically attractive but beauty is subjective. I can definitely see Kaitlyn picking him based on his Insta photos.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun May 10, 2015 11:09 pm

Thanks for bringing over his IG. He is a cutie for sure. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun May 10, 2015 11:30 pm

I don't find him physically attractive either, but looks aren't everything I guess.  He seems to be the one that Kaitlyn chooses.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 11:54 pm

emusha wrote:ummm ok as much as there was hype about him he must have a really great personality (i really like his voice!)...cos the look is doin nothin for me!!

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 14 Screen29

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 14 Screen25
Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 14 Screen24

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think most/all of the hype is just coming from RS. RS's early favorites or "lead" contenders are sometimes right on the money (Andi, Chris Soules), but sometimes they are not (Ryan Park, Drew, Lindsay), so I don't really put too much stock into what he says. Just the fact that he makes it into the F4 (and most likely F2/F1) means he has a good shot of the Bachelor, but I'll wait until I actually see him on-screen to see if he is really deserving of the hype.

And, am I the only one who doesn't see the Ryan Gosling resemblance? Maybe from a distance, but nothing in his actual features.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun May 10, 2015 11:59 pm

You are not the only one Chasingpavements.  I do not see the Ryan Gosling resemblance either.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon May 11, 2015 12:37 am

He's so hit or miss for me. Like in some photos, he's pretty cute. The first night, he doesn't look as cute for some reason? Lol..

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 11, 2015 1:12 am

Not picking up the gosling vibes either... no idea 

he seems to also be hyping himself up by the look of the rumors he's spreading about him being lead if not chosen for F1 and the fanfare he created when he quit his job... I still like his voice tho so reserving any opinions till see him in action
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia