SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 13, 2015 8:04 pm

Good article bleu!

I love his morning commute!

The article confirms what many have posted time and time again. They are two adults handling their much publicized relationship in a mature manner. I much rather see limited SM and happy occasional pics and updates. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 13, 2015 8:13 pm

Me, too. 
Good example to others.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed May 13, 2015 8:28 pm

Please excuse the sarcasm in my previous post. I'm very happy for Chris & Whitney! They've handled a very public relationship on their own terms in a mature, respectful manner. 

Whitney is a brave gal to operate heavy machinery. The pic of her made me smile and had me singing Kenny Chesney's "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy". lovetogether

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme Wed May 13, 2015 8:48 pm

If they indeed surprised Mama Soules, maybe that's why there wasn't much chatter on IG or twitter the previous week. Not that they use SM to begin with. Smiley

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 13, 2015 8:57 pm

Cute pics. Nice for them to get a chance to be together before the finale plus she gets another taste of life on the farm.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed May 13, 2015 9:28 pm

I believe Whitney is ready to dedicate herself to living on the farm at least part time. That is true love. I hope Chris realizes what a keeper she is.  I am really impressed by her and I don't say that very often about contestants on the show.  :fingersarecrossed

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu May 14, 2015 9:25 am

Nice! I too am impressed with her ability to maintain her integrity throughout this crazy process. Her maturity and class are obvious. Based on that article I'm guessing that Chris is headed back to LA probably today. It appears based on Witney Carson's instagram that yesterday was a day off with no rehearsals (other than the three still in the running), so I'm guessing today they hit it hard for rehearsals for the finale. I wonder if Whitney will be joining him.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Thu May 14, 2015 9:56 am

leselihau wrote:Nice!  I too am impressed with her ability to maintain her integrity throughout this crazy process.  Her maturity and class are obvious.  Based on that article I'm guessing that Chris is headed back to LA probably today.  It appears based on Witney Carson's instagram that yesterday was a day off with no rehearsals (other than the three still in the running), so I'm guessing today they hit it hard for rehearsals for the finale.  I wonder if Whitney will be joining him.  

I was wondering the same. Seems like she would want to join him at the finale party. Hope someone spots them in the airport together. :yes:

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Thu May 14, 2015 10:23 am

I hope she goes to backs to CA with him. I wonder if they need to clean out the apartment yet?

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu May 14, 2015 1:18 pm

relaxing wrote:^^ well said Timfan  :Nod:

Exactly! She looks focused. Whitney seems like the type of person who strives to do everything well and gives all of herself whether at work or play. I admire people with the attitude: if you're going to do it, do it right! yes

ETA: And, I have to add that I absolutely love this entire quote from Chris' US Magazine interview posted upthread:

Soules told Us last Monday, May 4 that “all this” — as in celebrity culture and life in Hollywood — "this is is not real life. L.A. isn't real life for me. Arlington is and Chicago? That's real life, and we want to take that step and then we'll make those plans."

He noted: "We're together and we're in love and we're handling this like two adults. She’s got a life too and she's got a job, and she's got a career and she's doing that."

Bravo Chris!  Chris and Whitney don't have to capture and share their every move for all the world to see in order for their relationship to count and be blossoming.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Thu May 14, 2015 1:49 pm

I totally agree with statement above. As much as we all like seeing pictures and status updates - the silence from them is probably great news. I think that once The Bachelorette is in full swing the negative speculation will die down too.

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 16, 2015 4:24 pm

She looks like a natural. 

whitb624
HBD to my favorite little man! Keeping me giggling for a straight 2 years. @jaclynjager 

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 63 11282641_766463906806957_1697849116_n

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345