SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 05, 2015 10:25 pm

:sprinklehearts

Whitney Bischoff @whitbisch  
 ·  3m 3 minutes ago  
I love you @souleschris! You impressed me each and every week with all you accomplished! You make me so proud!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by bleuberry Tue May 05, 2015 10:25 pm

whitbisch
I love you @souleschris! You impressed me each and every week with all you accomplished! You make me so proud!

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Wed May 06, 2015 8:18 am

Congrats to Chris on a job well done. I am so excited for Chris and Whit now. They can finally just be a couple and live there life. There time in the spotlight will be finished and I wonder if that is something they are both happy about. I can't wait to see what the future holds for them - hopefully marriage and love forever.

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed May 06, 2015 9:41 am

lurker11 wrote:This tumblr posts all the all access interviews and rehearsal videos - you have to go through her tumblr as they are set to private... the link for yesterdays can be found going through this page and watching the Part 2 video for week 8: http://stormviking.tumblr.com/tagged/interviews

Lurker - I should have asked you for this weeks ago....each week I dig around to try and get to these and it takes me forever! Thanks!!!!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Wed May 06, 2015 10:01 am

I am sort of in mourning. What am I going to do without a Chris & Whitney fix? Monday's are going to be so dull!

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Wed May 06, 2015 10:09 am

I have mixed feelings. I am ready to see them in their real life knowing that the updates on social media will be a lot less now. I bet this is going to be the best for them to just to be together. I hope we hear about wedding news soon, but doubt it will be anytime in the next 6 months. I am so happy for Chris and Whitney - for the first time in their lives together they can just enjoy each other and build a relationship with the media not around. Bummed for my interest in them but so happy because I think this is the best for them.

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 06, 2015 10:14 am

Witney (DWTS) said today on GMA she will choreograph Chris/Whitney's first wedding dance and it will probably be a romantic waltz.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Wed May 06, 2015 12:10 pm

Reading the U.S. Weekly article and Gox news article Chris makes it sound like they could be living in both Chicago and Arlington. Which makes sense since farming has an "offseason". That would seem to be a good thing for Whitney too - she could be near her friends and job for part of the year...just a thought on my part. Anyone else have this same thought?

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed May 06, 2015 12:54 pm

I agree  ByTheLake

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Wed May 06, 2015 1:02 pm

Right?! I have heard Chris say a few things that made me think that. First he once bought a house in another town to be with a girl - maybe it was his former fiancee. Second he has said that he is open to moving elsewhere if it makes sense for the relationship. Part of the reason I am confident that Chris and Whit will last is that they live close now and both have jobs that allow them to be away from their work at times and still keep up with. Whit can work remote and Chris has an offseason and a farm manager...I bet that spending a good deal of time in Chicago - would be great for both of them...

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Wed May 06, 2015 7:51 pm

I would think that getting home allows them to enjoy each other, but also allows them to make money for appearances. Taking into consideration, they made around $250k for him being on the dwts show. Plus at least $100K for being on the Bachelor. Just add in appearance or sponsors monies and they will exceed $400 for the two shows and appearances. That is as good a reason for him to be on dwts. And you can tell from watching Whitney, she likes nice clothes. And as well as she displays them, she could be paid to wear a companies clothes.

Anyway, they should not find a need to fight over money. I think their future is bright for them being together.

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed May 06, 2015 8:43 pm

^^^Yes I agree. I am hoping that they are doing well and progressing as a couple. Would love to see Chris and Whitney be a success story.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345