SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Bythelake Tue May 05, 2015 8:23 am

That article explains so much. Really good one and glad that Chris spoke about that. T

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by leselihau Tue May 05, 2015 9:13 am

I would love to hear that interview....that was really eloquent for him...and I'm a fan! giggling

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 05, 2015 9:15 am

leselihau wrote:I would love to hear that interview....that was really eloquent for him...and I'm a fan!  giggling

LOL, my thoughts exactly. Must've required some editing at least. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Tue May 05, 2015 9:17 am

It was the most information we have gotten from either of them about the status of the relationship in a while. Cute tabloids are such a sorry bunch of people...

Wish the best to Chris and Whitney - hope they are built to last!!!

Is the DWTS elimination on tonight?

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 05, 2015 9:56 am

It was already sleuthed and speculated here why Whitney wasn't in L.A.

yes to the stalker sleuther, sorry I don't remember who confirmed the anniversary date.

Good article!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Tue May 05, 2015 10:08 am

Amazing how buried that Fox News article is. I feel bad for Chris and Whit. The media scrutiny must be difficult. Can't wait to see them settle into a normal life together and with the dog Lillie...

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 05, 2015 10:08 am

Great article: esp this part:

"This week was the Kentucky Derby and her mom’s anniversary," he told reporters. "This was the week for her to do something for herself. Hopefully she’ll be back here for me next week."

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Tue May 05, 2015 10:29 am

bleuberry wrote:Great article: esp this part:

"This week was the Kentucky Derby and her mom’s anniversary," he told reporters. "This was the week for her to do something for herself. Hopefully she’ll be back here for me next week."

Great point.  Loving couples give each other space when needed and help each other in their joy and grieving.

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue May 05, 2015 10:43 am

My heart is with Whitney and her family during what must be such a difficult time for them. I am glad to see Chris is giving her space. They are very solid from what have heard. I am still not worried.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Tue May 05, 2015 10:44 am

Diana - do you have some sort of connection to them or how have you heard? Want the best for these two!!!

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 05, 2015 10:47 am

Bythelake wrote:Amazing how buried that Fox News article is.  I feel bad for Chris and Whit.  The media scrutiny must be difficult.  Can't wait to see them settle into a normal life together and with the dog Lillie...

The great part is they seem to ignore the naysayers and rumors out there...I say good for them. I also liked that he said they aren't really SM people which is where a lot of the negativity comes from.

Last edited by Rolly on Tue May 05, 2015 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 05, 2015 10:48 am

Bythelake wrote:It was the most information we have gotten from either of them about the status of the relationship in a while. Cute tabloids are such a sorry bunch of people...

Wish the best to Chris and Whitney - hope they are built to last!!!

Is the DWTS elimination on tonight?

Yes I believe there is an elimination tonight.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345