SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:34 am

^^^^^MVMom^^^ love your avatar!! I love that movie, and especially that scene :fanningfan

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Brill Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:17 am

This is so cute.  They even have he same laugh.

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xap1/t51.2885-15/s306x306/e15/10570095_663389890432023_1801163726_n.jpg

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:55 am

This picture did not show up.  All the guys are out tonight for dinner including Jason.

#TeamMafs #boysnight #dougwhereyouat @LIRealEstate01 @SVnjMAFS @Kr0ss @AETV @FYI #delfriscos

Maybe someone can bring it over.  Ryan D's picture you can see the best.  Jason, Sean and Ryan R are all showing their wedding rings.  Now the way they are sitting it is easy for them to do this. Ryan D has his arm around Jason and I don't have Xray eyes but I think I see a ring. I guess Doug was invited too.

Nice little fraternity going on.

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:23 am

Ryan DeNino's twitter has the best photo. All four are wearing wedding bands even RD who has his hand on Jason's shoulder. May not mean anything. Assume Doug H took the picture.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:29 am

Jadeh wrote:Ryan DeNino's twitter has the best photo. All four are wearing wedding bands even RD who has his hand on Jason's shoulder.  May not mean anything.  Assume Doug H took the picture.

No, Doug wasn't there.  I saw a picture of him out with Jamie.  I think wearing their wedding bands means they are still married  :fingersarecrossed  and since 6 weeks was a ways ago (Dec. 13, 2014) that means they wanted to stay married.  So far so good!!! Jumping hearts

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:42 am

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't they supposed to wear their wedding bands until the show is done airing?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:03 am

yes, they have to wear their wedding rings. Even Monet and Vaughn did.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:13 am

^^ i believe its mandatory for all the couples to wear their wedding rings until the airing of the big reveal/decision episode i.e when they decide to stay together/ get divorce.

i could recall Monet wearing her ring in all appearances prior to that episode aired

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:27 am

Oh, I did not know that. no idea Well there went that idea down the drain.

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:33 am

Brill wrote:Oh, I did not know that. no idea  Well there went that idea down the drain.

well, that doesnt mean that they didn't stay together in the end of the experiment, Brill :gotcha:

i will drop my sleuthing on Ryanica caps indicating that shortly Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:35 am

I know there were times that Jason didn't wear his wedding band, even during filming of the show.  I just assumed it had something to do with the training he was in and sometimes jewelry of any kind can be a hazard.

On the picture from Ryan's intstagram, to me it looks like he's wearing his ring :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by clawsteph Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:53 pm

I'm a fan of this show since S1 and now rooting for #TeamDeCastro (and #TeamRylyn). Done some stalking on Ryan D & Jess' SMs and I think there were some hints that they're still together. For example, on their FB pages BEFORE the show aired, both were so excited for the premiere. There were also some comments made on Ryan's status by a couple of women with the surname "DeNino" that they can't wait and told everybody to watch it. Well, family can't be that excited if they ended up divorcing, right? Also, one of Jess' hashtag on her FB stat was #IPromiseItWillBeWorthIt. Nothing's more worth it for this show than staying married, isn't it? Just my two cents :D
clawsteph
clawsteph

Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116